Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody (709 Views)

Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody by promisechuks: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2016
THIS THREAD IS DEDICTATED TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW, WANT TO KNOW, DISCOVER AND ARE CONFUSED ABOUT JESUS. WHO ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.

Through the word of knowledge by the power of the holy spirit, I discovered that there are millions of people all over the world who are pressing forward to know who is JESUS and are ready to accept him in their lives as many people are now searching for the truth, to know the true living God, and are running for their lives as the world is getting more comfortable but Jesus said;"THE DEVIL CAME TO STEAL TO, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY, BUT I(Jesus speaking) HAVE COME THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY."
GLLOOORRRRYYYYy!!!!!!

That's the reason why we are here to help, you can also post your phone number so I can add you on our whatsapp group to learn more, grow in faith, wisdom and strength, all by the power of God bestowed on the name of JESUS.

PLEASE READ TERMS BEFORE USING THIS THREAD!
TERMS OF USAGE.
1. Anybody who knows the answer to the question asked can answer.
2. No one is permitted to derail this thread.
3. No one is permitted to ask questions about any
other religion I.e only questions about christianity is permitted, otherwise is frowned at.
4. Everybody is permitted to ask and participate, no matter your religion, whether atheists or not.
5. No question is allow to be re-ask I.e once a question is answered, it is done.
6. Fruitless argument is not allowed.
7. Question should be answered by people who know the real answer I.e false answer is not allowed.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING THE TERM
AND HOPING SO MUCH TO BE CLARIFIED ABOUT JESUS.

Firm teachers and believers of the gospel get in here!

THANK YOU! [i]THIS THREAD IS DEDICTATED TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW, WANT TO KNOW, DISCOVER AND ARE CONFUSED ABOUT JESUS. WHO ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.

Through the word of knowledge by the power of the holy spirit, I discovered that there are millions of people all over the world who are pressing forward to know who is JESUS and are ready to accept him in their lives as many people are now searching for the truth, to know the true living God, and are running for their lives as the world is getting more comfortable but Jesus said;"THE DEVIL CAME TO STEAL TO, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY, BUT I(Jesus speaking) HAVE COME THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY."
GLLOOORRRRYYYYy!!!!!!

That's the reason why we are here to help, you can also post your phone number so I can add you on our whatsapp group to learn more, grow in faith, wisdom and strength, all by the power of God bestowed on the name of JESUS.

TERMS OF USAGE.
other religion I.e only questions about christianity is permitted, otherwise is frowned at.
4. Everybody is permitted to ask and participate, no matter your religion, whether atheists or not.
5. No question is allow to be re-ask I.e once a question is answered, it is done.
7. Question should be answered by people who know the real answer I.e false answer is not allowed.

THANK YOU! [/i]THIS THREAD IS DEDICTATED TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW, WANT TO KNOW, DISCOVER AND ARE CONFUSED ABOUT JESUS. WHO ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.

GLLOOORRRRYYYYy!!!!!!

TERMS OF USAGE.

THANK YOU!
Re: Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody by excellencyabia1: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody by promisechuks: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Ok
Yea, am waiting!!!
Re: Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody by excellencyabia1: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
promisechuks:
Yea, am waiting!!!
following
Re: Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody by promisechuks: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Where are they? Am waiting!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/16 / Condoms Suck! Go Bare Skin! But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.