Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) (24555 Views)

Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC / Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) / See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by MemphisDepay(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
wellmax:
Do Cyber Cafes still exist? Just asking
abeg show me the way
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by orlarbissy(f): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is Serious
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by An0nimus: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
How are we sure this pic is what metronaija says it is?
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by Gnen: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
I won't blame the PCM.I applied late for my registration during the last NYSC registration and I was not able to choose my choice state, I was left with Far Nothern states.I did not believe NYSC will use the choice we made which they later did. So they learnt from our mistakes. Good show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by Oghumu1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cafe still dy do all night lol,
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by idros4real: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Missmossy:
Can you imagine??

Service that you would get tired of while it's on. It ain't easy anyway. The euphoria that comes with service generally is enough reason for this grin grin

Won't blame them.

I tire o but let me advice them on the way forward. I am Batch B 2015 NYSC but I did all my registration at home I just went to cafe to thumb print and I came back home to pay for call up letter. Any one of them that has Laptop should find connection and do register at and go to cafe to thumb print. Shikenan not the suffering and some people said they should scrap NYSC if I hear.
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by beycity(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
All because of Lagos, Abuja and PH.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by holadguy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wish them all the best
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by idros4real: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
holamiday:
Why? Why the rush? It remains open till the 28th. I don't even plan to go near a Cyber Cafe this week.

Oga mi the earlier the better o and the choice of state will keep reducing day by day so it is better you do your reg as soon as possible.
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
i just hope konji won't hold any body in that place
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by emzila(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
all that experience make up the joy of being a graduate. this will not prevent the next badge from telling the lecturers to free them so they can serve their father land. IT IS A CLARION CALL THAT MUST BE OBEYED UNDER THE SUN OR IN THE RAIN.
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by viktor01(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hehehehehe, this is just the beginning o. make una finish come see the real world.
can somebory say handkerchief........
han....kifis.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by Daniello25: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
wink[/color][b][/b]Dat y we are GIANTOFAFRICA [color=#006600]
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by Godlymum: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
nothing comes easy in naija
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by jinadutayo: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
All this ones na yahoo yahoo them dey do.
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by breakeven: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
I do not know whether this suffering is really worth it. At the end of the day you will be sent to one primary or secondary school to teach with an. alawee of less than 20000 Naira. This days engineers, are even sent to teach. I even heard, that very soon they will start sending doctors to teach in secondary schools. What a wasted generation. With the kind of leaders we are voting in , i doubt if there is hope in our country. All that our leaders enjoyed in their time they have destroyed them for this generation.what a pity.
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigerians are so inefficient
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by youngprof8787: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
any1 has an ideal when mobilization for the next batch commence?
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by seenter84: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
We need to spend on IT. Buy more servers to keep the database running seamlessly.
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by blisszz: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
will u blame dem...pcm trying to avoid North east and North central..d scheme is nt just worth it...on one hand dey make it look like u ve a choice,on d second hand dey deprive u of ur power of choice by imposin North east and north central on u....lolz..#bokoboyspalava#
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by jericco1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Now your suffering continues

Were they suffering b4?
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by Harrisonwo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
For those of u that don't knw, they are rushing to get their most preferred choice of state coupled wt the fact that the site server would be very busy and slow.
Its just like jamb, if u aint fast the state u r gunning for myt be filled up leaving u wt unwanted states
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by herboshedhe(f): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Odikwa seriousgrin
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by Bigtoto(f): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who send them nah?
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by ajasa4link: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
All the stress is not worth it. NYSC is a waste of one year, apart from you going to know other parts of the country and learning more about diverse cultures, NYSC is not rewarding at all. Imagine a 2.1 engineering graduate teaching in a secondary school for a year and fast forward to job search he is told he cant be employed because he has no experience in his field. I have a friend like that. Tho few of us were lucky to have gotten somewhere to start little, Vast majority have not been so lucky. Let them just rebrand the program or just scrap it completely.
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] k
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm not surprise.
I dey see Corp members going to Cybercafe to get someone to help them fill a form. A graduate for that matter
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by oc2fish: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
ajasa4link:
All the stress is not worth it. NYSC is a waste of one year, apart from you going to know other parts of the country and learning more about diverse cultures, NYSC is not rewarding at all. Imagine a 2.1 engineering graduate teaching in a secondary school for a year and fast forward to job search he is told he cant be employed because he has no experience in his field. I have a friend like that. Tho few of us were lucky to have gotten somewhere to start little, Vast majority have not been so lucky. Let them just rebrand the program or just scrap it completely.

It piss me off when you talk of graduate enginer in Nigeria. A road side technician is better trained to handle real work situation compared to a first class Nigerian Enginer.
Reason
1. I am a lecturer i can only teach you what i know.
2 I dont know current trend in engineering because i dont have money to attend seminars. My university did not subscribe to data base likè scince direct.
3. My salary is not enough for me to take care of various family issues.
4. Lecturing is just a meal tickets.

Stop the ENGINEERING nonse. As your lecturer I KNOW small .
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by HermajestyQ(f): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
And when they wear d khaki, they will b thinking of when they will finally remove it. Smh!!! 9ja
Re: NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
holamiday:
Why? Why the rush? It remains open till the 28th. I don't even plan to go near a Cyber Cafe this week.
huh! angry ppl like u r alwaz d first to register...anyway, new method now ooo! ask b15 corp members they will explain to u grin

Earlier the better. goodluck cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads / Deface Your Uniform And Get Punished - NYSC Warns Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.