Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Latest Scamming Trick For Access Bank Users Beware!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Latest Scamming Trick For Access Bank Users Beware!!! (718 Views)

Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scamming Trick For Access Bank Users Beware!!! by richcasey: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2016
This e-mail was sent to me 2 days ago, saying i subscribed for an Access Bank monthly digest for N10,050 and if i didn't want it again i should follow a link to discontinue the charges.

First of all i don't even use Access Bank, but i was concerned because i felt a lot of people will fall for this because no one wants to be charged ridiculously by a bank so they'll be quick to click the link. Now, if you click that link, it'll lead you to a phishing website which looks like an Access Bank LOGIN page but it's not, and if you enter your login details, it will go straight into the hands of this scammers and they might be able to create damage to your account with it. Someone should please Alert the Access Bank tech. department because how on earth is the website still active after 2 days online?

lalasticlala
seun

please move this to the front page.

phishing /ˈfɪʃɪŋ/ the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers, online.

(1) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Kill 60 In Northeast Nigeria / Two Men To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Lagos / Pick-pocket Arrested Robbing Policeman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.