Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Never Believed In This Sham Called ‘marriage’ – Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Believed In This Sham Called ‘marriage’ – Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesi (532 Views)

I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo / "I Am Scared Of Marriage” – Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo / After Failed Marriage, Nollywood Actress Gloria Mba Reveals Her Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Believed In This Sham Called ‘marriage’ – Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesi by Ekeismyhobby(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, who contested in the last general elections to represent her Ibadan constituency at the Oyo State House of Assembly, has told whoever cares to know that she doesn’t believe in marriage.

The star actress, who was once romantically linked with star actor, Saidi Balogun and top Lagos socialite, Satty Rahman said this yesterday on social media and we have found it interesting to share with you, especially considering the angle she is coming from.

In her words, “I...
[http://www.ekeismyhobby.com/2016/02/08/i-never-believed-in-this-sham-called-marriage-nollywood-actress-funke-adesiyan/]

(1) (Reply)

Popular Arakangudu Is Said To Be Dead, You Know Him Right? / Amazing Story Of Bread Seller Turned Model / Iyanya Is Planning To Get Married This Year But Keeping It Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.