Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Yemi Alade To Launch Shoe Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade To Launch Shoe Line (1157 Views)

Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Black Coffee Beats Wizkid, Yemi Alade To Win 2016 BET International Act,africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade To Launch Shoe Line by Mcrun: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yemi Alade, told Saturday Beats, in a recent interview that she will be launching her shoe line soon.

The singer who owned Bland2Glam line also said she’s talking to someone for the shoe line.

According to the singer, “I am currently talking to someone for a shoe-line, and talking to other people for other business opportunities.”

Speaking further, she said, “I also went into fashion because of my love for African fashion. I discovered that whenever I go to other African countries to perform, they usually try to replicate my style, so I decided to make something for them and myself as well. The collection is about my personality, my style, and because my style is different, we have decided to make it available to my fans. We also made it in form of jewellery so that everybody can wear it. I am an African woman, but I do not wear Iro and Buba about, so I have decided to mix both African and modern culture together, and call it Afropolitan,”

http://runstripe.com/yemi-alade-to-launch-shoe-line/

Re: Yemi Alade To Launch Shoe Line by Afrok(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Okay! Good one.... if una don launch everything finish as celebs, make una no forget to launch AIRLINE too undecided
Re: Yemi Alade To Launch Shoe Line by cruzita(f): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
good move but I hope the shoe no go too cost so that the less privileged fit buy too

(1) (Reply)

Grammy 2016: Full List Of Winners / Actress Helen Sosu Gives Birth To Baby Boy / Professor Solves 300-year-old Maths Problem. Wins $700,000. See The Maths...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.