Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,327 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

And My Primary One Died As The Locust Bean Tree Finally Dried Up - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And My Primary One Died As The Locust Bean Tree Finally Dried Up (428 Views)

Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And My Primary One Died As The Locust Bean Tree Finally Dried Up by lukxman(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Under this once beautiful locust bean tree the foundation of my and other greater minds' education was laid. It was flamboyantly green as it shaded our tender skins from the burning sun. Nailed to it was a blackboard on which our bully-teacher used to write alphabets and arabic numerals while we try to repeat same on the beautiful brown sand. Those Sands have been washed away severally by the running rain water. I can still see me and the other kids sitting unhappily on that ground while we used our tender palms to wipe the historical ground of dirts from dried leaves, dried and broken branches emanating from the mother locust bean tree. We dirtied ourselves all through the school hour until it wanes to Happy hour. Happy hour is when the closing bell rings and we know we shall be heading home to our waiting parents arms, where no one threatens us with koboko.

Re: And My Primary One Died As The Locust Bean Tree Finally Dried Up by lukxman(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pictures of my primary one

Re: And My Primary One Died As The Locust Bean Tree Finally Dried Up by lukxman(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
More pictures of my death class

Re: And My Primary One Died As The Locust Bean Tree Finally Dried Up by lukxman(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
RIP my primary one

(1) (Reply)

App & Web Development Certification|india|cloudsa / UNIOSUN, Part-time Form And Diploma Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. School Contact, / More Then 100 School Children Hospitalized After Eating School Meal – See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.