Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. (867 Views)

12 Free Traffic Sources To Kick Start Your Blogging Career. / How To Make Money From Blogging With Wordpress And other sources / 5 Proven Organic Traffic Sources To Promote Your Niche Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by collins0032(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
If you a blog, a website or you are just trying to promote an affiliate link/product, say from click bank, then you are in the right place....

I'll start talking when this topic hits 10 comments.
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by popesam1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Make I spread mat
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by francbadoo: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
I no dey go any where today
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by tollbell: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ok, go ahead I hope you'll complete your tutorial.
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by cyberwaver(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
oh! boy...
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by fattbabakay(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Let's hear u bro...abeg someone shud quote me wen he starts....abeg
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by Aminat508(f): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol, u all are waiting for the Op cheesy
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by EntclassBlog(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Busy with my lacasera and gala...
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by chibuzor05(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2016
E never still reach 10? cool
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
End time thread
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by collins0032(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2016

PLEASE NOTE: SINCE EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL WHO SEEKS FOR TRAFFIC DOES SO WITH DIFFERENT INTENSION, I'LL TRY TO CENTRALIZE THIS POST ON KEY/RELEVANT REASONS PROMOTING OF WEBSITES AND SALE OF AFFILIATE PRODUCTS...

1. EMAIL -
You can get some good leads by attaching your link as your emails signature. To do this, Modify your email signature to include your affiliate link
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

By adding your affiliate link to your email signature, every time you send an email to someone, you are thereby advertising your blog, website or affiliate link.

This simple trick can give you some amount of traffic, especially if you are the type of admin running an auto responder subscription program. (i.e Newsletter on auto response).

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: High Classified Traffic Sources That Will Blow Your Mind. by collins0032(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2016

2. Post your affiliate link on your Facebook page
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

While you will agree with me that Facebook is the largest social media network presently, you should also be aware that you can make a hell of traffic from it.

Quickly on this, one way to go about this is by creating a FACEBOOK PAGE. With this you can constantly post updates which tends to lead viewers to you blog/website/affiliate landing page.

Here are a few posts you could use to post to your Facebook page.

This is one of the best ways to generate some quick money!

Create an interesting post talking about how you found this website, and post it on your facebook page, but don't stop there. Try to add stuffs like "Get more interesting information @ http://your-link.com" You can also share the same update on your Facebook Timeline.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Need U To Help Me See Whats Wrong With This Site.... Thanks As U Comment / Get Bulk SMS Components. And Professional Looking Website / See Photos Of 12 Brilliant Nigerians Working With Mark Zuckerberg At Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.