Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme (32125 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Trash!
Amaechi tried in his first term. Second term was looting galore.
If he didn't bankroll APC campaigns he could have achieved something in the second term.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Adminisher: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
efilefun:
imagine what could have happened to the LAGOS light rail under construction if Just Kidding Agbaje had won. The project would have been stabbed to death. What most people fail to understand is continuity helps a lot, you will hardly see Wike complete any project started by Amaechi Never!!!

Before Amechi became governor, portharcourt was a one road city. Fences were defacing the city and encouraging crime, schools were a mess. Odilli was using Rivers State money to run errands for Obasanjo, Rivers State money was bribing people in the Senate and House of reps. Odilli had phantom projects in power and roads that he used to loot the state.

Amechi changed the face of PH in one year. Those people saying that he did nothing are either too young or liars. PDP supporters in the SS and SE can lie for Africa. They conveniently forget things out of sentiment. Look at model schools, look at PH expansion into Eleme, towards Omagwa, Akpajo.
Even the mono rail was visionary and it was not stated to loot Rivers State. A good government should finish the job.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by gebest: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
great development, dos beautiful roads were built by amaeche wen he was a governor nd wailers will keep wailing like Wike.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
jejemanito:
Rotimi Amaechi destroyed whatever legacy he had by choosing to be the chink in the armour of Niger Deltans in the war against Northerners' unquenched hunger to reap where they did not sow
and were did the Niger delta sew? Did any Niger deltan know the origin of the oil in the region? Simply because they are course to find their selves living on oil deposit make them sew the oil? Illiteracy is a problem with you people. I feel ashamed if a Niger delta make this statement. Our oyel. Lazy people one day this so call oil will be extinct then I will see what you people will be given special recognition for yeye the smell clear from my face joor.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Adminisher: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
wingman:
Trash!
Amaechi tried in his first term. Second term was looting galore.
If he didn't bankroll APC campaigns he could have achieved something in the second term.

I blame Mrs Patience Jonathan for that. She actually destroyed PDP. When people think about the events and context, the weakness of GEJ and the stupidity of Patience are the most destructive things that have happened to the Niger Delta and Rivers State. You don't ever ever ..ever push a politician to a stage where if he loses he goes to oblivion.Such a politician would fight back with everything. Learn to control your wives.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Tokt: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Adminisher:

There is no war between Niger Deltans and the North. You guys are uneducated, parochial and ignorant. The only friends that the North had in the south had always being Niger Deltans. There are too many ignoramuses in Nigeria. If you are too young, why don't you do your research.

For many years the Danjumas, Yaradua's, IBBs, Dasukis has SS people as their best friends. As young military men in PH, they would tell you stories of very interesting social life and love life in the region.Please stop lying and being ignorant. Find out things.
The only cause of a phantom quarrelling is the hapless , useless Goodluck Jonathan.

Go and ask Odilli, Tam David West, Nunieh, Graham Douglas who their friends and Godfathers were during the military regimes.
It was Niger Delta votes that were preventing Zip or Awo from ever becoming president during the second Republic.
Odilli nearly bought the presidency of Nigeria from the north with Rivers state money. He had bought all the emirs, it was Obj that stopped him. Tom Polo's most favourite Nigerian politician was the late President Yaradua. You can actually ask him that personally, he won't tell you lies.

You guys are just talking rubbish and raising embers of war just because of one man's idiocy (Jonathan). Amechi is not in politics because of Jonathan . Good luck does not preclude other people's destiny. Jonathan has turned out to be the worst thing ever to happen to the Niger Delta. If not for the governors of the area the region would be dead now.

All the oil blocs that are supposed to be owned by Northerners, who were the Presidents and ministers of petroleum when they were being allocated?.

Please leave Amechi alone and tell governors you have voted for to give good account and stop stealing.

U spoke excellently well. There is a reason why in bayelsa today, after Alams, the next revered political leader they respect is the late Abacha. Not even Jonah-daft.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Adminisher: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
and were did the Niger delta sew? Did any Niger deltan know the origin of the oil in the region? Simply because they are course to find their selves living on oil deposit make them sew the oil? Illiteracy is a problem with you people. I feel ashamed if a Niger delta make this statement. Our oyel. Lazy people one day this so call oil will be extinct then I will see what you people will be given special recognition for yeye the smell clear from my face joor.

The oil under the Niger Delta belongs to Nigeria. It does not belong to Niger Delta people. We have said this many times. They get angry, they rant , they rave , the oil has become even almost valueless now yet they continue to go into denial about the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by tanteta(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
guys let RCA alone , he contributed his quoter while he could. His time is past now.....................
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by obailala(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
lacasera14:
It baffles me to my bones how any rational human will bodly stand to say that Amaechi did nothing in Rivers State, he had great plans for the state which we hoped dakuku would have continued in line with the vision but it's quite unfortunate we now have a thug for a governor who's now taking vain glory on his enemy and predecessor's legacies. I weep for my dear state.
The people who say Amaechi didn't do anything in Rivers, 90% of them don't know where Rivers state is. The remaining 10% are just severely blinded by partisanship and emotions. In a nutshell, only a ***** would say Amaechi didn't perform in Rivers state, even though he could have done more.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by maxzzo1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Is dis federal road? Mind u d brigade roundabout @obi ikwerre is not completed is abandon cos from dat brigade to airport is motorable, mono rail is abandoned, d school n even d stadium sef is not completed...A man that receive over 3trillion naira in 8years still yet nothing...non sense

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by mightyokwy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
This op must be high on Aisha jollof rice. So you mean to tell me that Amachi constructed Liberty stadium. Chai nsogbu dikwa
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by KINGinVAHALA: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:
Aisha rice at work.

In my opinion, Amaechi did well in Rivers, but he was also monumentally corrupt. My gripe with him is his holier-than-thou attitude that he borrowed from PMB. Imagine the idiot saying he has not received bribe in his life and that he does not like money. A known cultist.

Let him enjoy his 60 seconds of fame while it lasts.

-Lord
And Wike and Odili are not known cultist? infact same cult with ameachi, including that KING of rivers house of assembly that called mama peace his mother during the 2013-2015 banta that occured in rivers state house of assembly. Or you do not know the meaning of "ARO MATE" jonathan/mama peace/wike loyalist were saying in the banta video that went viral online?

Tell me a Political/Public office holder in rivers state who is not a VIKING(including p.h base rapper M-TRILL) and i would tell you a devil who is a saint.

So why single out Ameachi?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Favolly(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
wristbangle:
@ Wailers,
Pls kindly upload pictures of wike's project since he got to office.
Hi...
Please can I send a PM?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by BlackMerchant(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
After Alfred Diette Spiff, who laid the foundation for modern Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi is the best governor to have governed Rivers State. God bless Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by ddippset(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just imagine fans and worshippers of Odilli and Wike calling Amaechi corrupt! Jeez, what would I not see in this lifetime of mine?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Tokt: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
mightyokwy:
This op must be high on Aisha jollof rice. So you mean to tell me that Amachi constructed Liberty stadium. Chai nsogbu dikwa

Ignoramus, is liberty (liberation) stadium all covered as shown above? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by GANJAFARMER: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Clerverly:
The Only People That Throw Jabs @ Amaechi are The Same Useless IPOB Youths Who Hates Anything Good About Nigeria....No Sane Rivers Person Will Open His Mouth To Speak Evil About The Lion Of Ubima...He Loves His With Passion....

Meanwhile, The Evils Being Sowed By The IPOB Charlatans In Nigeria Will Definitely Consume Them Sooner Than Later...

Thank You Rotimi Amaechi...
After you've been battered in Bayelsa , Rivers and Akwa Ibom and your party disgraced , you've now resorted to yelling "IPOB" like a disgraced woman. grin

Please log on with your NgeneUkwenu moniker joor!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by danot1030: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:
Aisha rice at work.

In my opinion, Amaechi did well in Rivers, but he was also monumentally corrupt. My gripe with him is his holier-than-thou attitude that he borrowed from PMB. Imagine the idiot saying he has not received bribe in his life and that he does not like money. A known cultist.

Let him enjoy his 60 seconds of fame while it lasts.

-Lord
quite acting stupid, tell us how much Amaechi has collected from you as bribe. Beside when he said it he said it openly, let anyone who think he has collected bribe from come out and challenge him with proof.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by honeychild(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bluezy13:
I'm not from Rivers

But,

Sincerely, Rotimi did wonders in Rivers during his era

I tell you. Anyone who actually lives in Rivers State and does not love Amaechi.....the truth is not in such a person. We all know what Odili left us with, and what Amaechi gave. I am apolitical, but nothing can make me say anything bad against Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by chichriso: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
OP, am so sorry to say that YOU AREA A LIAR, that flyer was Omehia's project, he started it before he was remove by Supreme court and Amaechi competed the project.

secondly, you are not ashamed to include Montreal as his legend project when it can lead no way and have no economic value rather than waste of my state resources.

Wake up please and stop misleading the public.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by CHEEEWOk: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
The author is looking for favour if not I see no reason S/he will be repeating one road and stadium more than one time in the pictures. He failed to tell us where those roads are in rivers state. Besides how can a reasonable person call a failed project (Monorail) Amaechi Legacy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

U remember the 60 60 60 project.
Amaechi delivered 60 health centers to 60 communities within 60 days. That is the kind of man Amaechi is. What has wike delivered so far apart from open gutter Road? Amaechi never for once gave us open gutter Road. All his world class roads are laced with underground drainages. Wike is a curse, taking us decades backwards.

Golf Estate is one of Amaechi's unsung projects. It was an amazing work.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Ephemmm: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jacko1:
You cannot even produce 20 pictures of things he did... Afta 8 years in office if this is all he did den shame on him

May be you should produce 2 pictures of what GEJ did in Rivers so that comparism will be easier.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by igwe123: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
All this to console the judas who will be the worst loser in the APC scam?? cabinet reshuffle will render him jobless soon
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Koncept(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rt. Hon. Chubuike Rotimi Amaechi's strides are so enormous that i consider it unintelligent for the current Governor to be rubbing shoulders with him. He should instead think day and night on how he can measure up with Ameachi's achievements because, at the end of the day, after all the name-calling on Ameachi, His stewardship will be x-rayed and i am as sure as anything that he wont even come as close as 50% to Amaechi's record.

I feel very sorry for Rivers people that still don't see the good plans Amaechi has for the state and region, but i draw my consolation from the fact that after four years everything will be in the open in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Spiff20:
The best governor after spiff my namesake grin

I disagree. Amaechi was a better Governor than King Alfred Diete Spiff hands down. All due respect to the King. He was a wonderful Governor and laid the foundation for Amaechi to shine.

Below are Amaechi Hospitals.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by wristbangle: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Favolly:

Hi...

Please can I send a PM?

Yes you can
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by davids202(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Port Harcourt boys be reading this thread like wtf r all dis political juganuts saying even those that don't even know where phcity is located on the map? No governor b4 and in the next 4yrs will match amechi's achievement angry

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Bom4Real: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Amaechi Worked But He IS corrupt,some politicians will Not Work But THey will steal an example IS TA Orji of Abia State
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
mightyokwy:

Liberty Stadium is in Enugu.

The one in Port Harcourt is Liberation stadium.

This one is Adokiye Amiesimaka stadium, Amaechi built. It is different and far from Liberation Stadium.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by tedemite: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
More pictures

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by bapullow: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oga at top (Hero) ur show us ur legacy pls don tell us u accept defeat to me u hv no option

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.