Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

10 Volunteers Needed For This Project - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Volunteers Needed For This Project (379 Views)

Volunteers And Committee Needed In Literature Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Volunteers Needed For This Project by cyberwaver(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is a Voluntary Request...
I have thought for a while now and i came to conclusion,
Most of us here wants to have a blog and not only have one but make money from it.
Now the thing is there is domain name that is easy to remember and tweaked to fit a General blogging niche...
Are you an expert in any blogging niche like Technology, Football, Entertainment,Health, Fashion, Food and all sort you can easily become a writer.
WHAT IS THE DEAL? I know every one of us wants to make money and we want it online.. *LOL*, We will see what we are earning in a month and we will share i accordingly, Whatever monetization method we are using...
How do we start? For now the blog is up and running loaded with technology posts but as soon as we are ready to launch i will redesign the blog without delay then we are up and running...
How do i Join? - Contact me with hope.praise.hp@gmail.com or call me through 09036820003
#Lets join hands together as a team and rival the bigger boys in the field...
The Domain Name is - AddedNew dot com (http://addednew.com)

(1) (Reply)

The Onsong For The Unsung / See Why Your Book Is Not Selling / Post Your Poems On Instagram Through This Medium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.