Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' (19774 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by chimere66: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh's rant in a two part YouTube video posted online over the weekend.

In the heated clip, the coach who accused his staff of witchcraft, is heard lashing out at haters who constantly criticize him every time the Super Eagles lose a match.

Watch the videos below

Transcript of The Clip 

“Now it’s the time to attack,” an infuriated Oliseh said in a new YouTube clip.

“The usual critics have brought out their fangs again.

“I’m addressing this constant insanity, this is madness that has befallen some of our critics. You must be insane to ask questions on the future of the Super Eagles because we lost CHAN.

“With all due respect, CHAN is the least important tournament organised by CAF, and it is a tournament which weighs on the strength of the various leagues and you can see how far DR Congo and TP Mazembe have done.

“What then should be done to the coaches of Ghana, South Africa and Egypt, who did not qualify for this tournament?

“This insanity each time the Super Eagles lose, these critics go on air and start seeking the future of the coach. This is madness!

“They did the same thing when we lost to DR Congo, which was a friendly game. They were asking questions if this was the right person to lead the Super Eagles.

“We lost to Guinea, and this comes after a 10-game unbeaten run, and they start this hulabalo over the future of the coach of the Super Eagles.”

Despite the criticism, Oliseh maintained he is on course to qualifying the country for both AFCON 2017 and the 2018 World Cup.

“We’re on track to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations and we have qualified into the pool stage for the World Cup,” he said.

“This is the 14th game I have been in charge as coach and we have lost only two and only one official game.

“So, where is this failure that some people are trying to sell to Nigerians?

“Unless for coach Sunday Oliseh and his crew to be successful, they have to win all their matches. Jesus Christ! Even the world champions Germany are not doing that.

“Talk less of us who are a brand-new team we are building for some months now –the team to CHAN have seven players who are certainly leaving our shores to play abroad, two have already signed.

“I’m proud of what we have achieved with the Super Eagles of Nigeria. Nigerians are happy, there is so much team spirit, it is now interesting to watch the Super Eagles.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNmsOBBqMgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTMGnGdTCo0

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/videos-of-sunday-oliseh-ranting-calling.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by highpriest4: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
This man needs to grow up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by debojyde(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is not a rant... This looks more like a calculated feedback to his critics. ......I didn't know oliseh's vocabulary was this good

39 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Going, going...

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Sijo01(f): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
This 'boy' should be made to undergo psychiatric evaluation. He's not normal.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by looseweight: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Our coach has gone gaga again.....He needs help.

Care about loosing some belly fat, check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Lagrage(f): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Lets just give this man breathing space and allow him do his job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by GFUBY: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2016
This is why Africans we don't go far in the world of sports how can a Ntional team coach be calling people names? It's uncalled for

8 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by HtwoOw: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2016
He no dey tire una ? Afterall he don apologize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by wristbangle: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2016
I didn't even bother to play the video becos Mgoal has already confirmed the controversy surrounding him.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by charsobodo(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Oliseh should concentrate on his job, ranting like a lassa infected rodent won't help his course. He should learn to accept criticism and let result on the pitch speak for him.

14 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Oliseh sanity shld be checked pls

8 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by tomholly: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
na waoh every man and woman with 5min madnesss

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by kay29000(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
hmm
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by HirstMOG(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
It is so obvious that Oliseh is not ready for this job. I can't imagine Wenger coming out to say Capital one cup is the least tournament in England. If you can't show your worth in small competition, I wonder what will happen on the big stage. We are yet to qualify for nations cup and world cup.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by jasper7(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Them think say na keshi, lol grin

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by donbrowser(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
So u expect Nigerians to clap for you when you lose? I laff in Swahili. You should know before accepting this job that Nigerians praise you when you win 100 matches and the day you draw with a minnow, you get the whooping of your life.
Ask Keshi, he will tell you Nigerians are not people you tell crappy stories and give excuses for failing to perform afterall you get paid to win matches and not to do otherwise. God save your ass you didnt say all these craps when Nigerian football was made in lagos then you could have known what it means to leave other necessities to watch a team under incondusive conditions lose to a minnow.
My advise for you is to just do your best and ignore the media, bring your players together and get results else, you willl end up like the rest cos Nigerians wont stop reacting and will never settle for mediocrity and anything less than excellent results which you are paid for.

Enough said!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by SmartMugu: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
This man never see, Nigerians can frustrate people,no matter how positive your intentions are.

3 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by HiggsBoson(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
With all due respect sir, why not wait till you are successful with the team? why not let your success do the talking... not everyone can do a Jose...

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Nairalandar: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Seen...
Abeg make una join me o

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by OnankpaBa(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2016
grin

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Okpueze1(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2016
what is my concern? It is difficult to buy common 'ice fish' now because of the high increase in it's prize and here you are talking of what I don't presently understand!
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2016
serious!!

Check my signature
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by ichommy(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
grin He don know him Onions now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Your Prediction? / Seedorf Sacked By Cameroon After AFCON Exit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.