Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online (4714 Views)

Konga: Do You Want To Get Your Stuff Before Paying?? Then Check This Out / 60 Places To Sell Your Stuff Online For Extra Money / A 19 Years Old Computer Illiterate Made $100+/weekly Giving Away Stuff Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online by techprepro(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Find items to sell.
Purge your house. Set aside a few days or a weekend to clean out and declutter your house. Identify items to throw away, donate and sell. Categorize the items you want to sell. Different categories of items do better on different sites.

Books, CD’s and DVD’s sell well on Amazon.Konga,Jumia, OLX.......list is endless
Collectibles, high-end clothing and small electronics sell well on eBay.
Craigslist is best for generic items such as tools or toys.
Finally, get a website like www.techprepro.com

Open sellers accounts.
Create accounts on listed sites above.These platforms make it simple for sellers to set up accounts. You generally need to provide some personal information such as your name and address, and you may need to provide financial information for processing payments.

Amazon sellers connect their checking accounts, and proceeds from sales are directly deposited into their checking accounts.
eBay will either send your payments directly to your checking account or will deposit them in your PayPal account[We can set up a verified Business paypal account, just visit our website].
Nigerian commerce sites wont give you hitch to get started except for Jumia.

Learn then selling guidelines.

Each marketplace has guidelines that define what you can and cannot sell. State and federal laws for foreign sites impacts what items are prohibited. In general, you cannot sell alcohol, weapons, service contracts, animals or event tickets. Also, while not always prohibited, you may find restrictions on how you can sell items in some categories, such as art, gift cards and coupons.They all publish these guidelines on their websites.

So here are tips to boost your sales:

1. Research selling prices of items similar to yours.
Look up completed sales or current listings of items similar to yours. Find the high- and low-end prices, and price your object around the median price level. If you want your item to sell quickly, price it at the low end. The condition of the item also affects the price. Items in poorer condition should be priced at the lower end. Also, consider how many listings there already are of items similar to yours. If many similar items will be competing with yours, you may have to set the price lower to get the sale

2. Consider selling in lots.
A lot is a collection of similar items that is sold in a group. For example, if you have a collection of books, magazines or similar pieces of jewelry, consider selling them all at once in a lot. You many not make as much money as you would have if you sold each item separately. However, the items will likely sell more quickly in a lot than they would individually.

3. Write a thorough description.

Including more details increases the likelihood of making a sale. Since the buyer can’t see the object in person before purchasing, give them as much information as possible so they feel like they know what they’re buying, If an item is used, be truthful and upfront about its condition.

Proofread your description before publishing it.
Write a descriptive title that provides information about the product, such as size, color or design.

4. Add high-quality pictures of the item.
Use several images that show the item from different angles. Remove all clutter from the background because it detract attention from the item you’re selling. Use natural lighting instead of a flash. Take close ups so people can see all the details of the item.

5. Add high-quality pictures of the item.
Use several images that show the item from different angles. Remove all clutter from the background because it detract attention from the item you’re selling. Use natural lighting instead of a flash. Take close ups so people can see all the details of the item

oohhhh, I almost forgot, you can as well sell on your blog or websites just as I set up mine here http://techprepro.com/index.php/2015/12/23/x-mas-and-new-year-special-giveaway/ Its very easy to do.

See you at the top.
Re: How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online by MukaboxNG: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
after reading this post i can autoritatively say the post was great to read from page to page and by the way do you know that its now easier to sell on jumia and konga now even if you are not in lagos or if you are the busy type. mukabox NIGERIA (http://mukabox.com.ng) can help you automate your eCommerce business without stress.

so if you have been discouraged because you are not in lagos or due to your work schedule, you dont have to be anymore. you can just hit the website and then you contact them and bravo you are back in business

Mukaboxng can also help you open your jumia and konga store if you dont know how to go about it
Re: How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online by rev2214(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mukabox are package delivery too
Do they render services such as receiving payment for package delivery on behalf of the sender if necessary.
Re: How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online by skyhighweb(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online by Jaxx123: 2:20pm On May 13, 2021
��� ���� ���������� ���� ��� ������� ������ ���� ���� ���� ��������? ������ ����� ���� ���� ����

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

�� � ����� �� �� ��������, ������ �� �� ��� �������� ��� ��� ��� ��� ����� �� ��������� ������� �� ���� ������� ���� .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-���� ���'� ��� ������� -
���� ��� ��� �������� ������
-���� ���'� ���� ���� ��� -
���� ���'� ����� ��� ��� ���� ����� �� ����.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGNETIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

��+���� ������� ����+���� ����=���� ��+���� ������� ����+���� ����+����� �����=�������

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATS APP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

�� ������� �� ��� ��� ��� ��������� ����� ����

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online by Jaxx123: 2:44pm On May 14, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online by kesie: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Sell online for free at https://www.buzymart.com
Re: How And Where To Sell Your Stuff Online by dayssolalee(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Good day, how are you doing today?

I want to introduce you to Cloud Hosting Nigeria, its a platform that can help you set up your e-commerce and business websites in minutes.

We are partnering with Cloud Hosting Nigeria to help SMEs and Online Entrepreneurs build their E-commerce website at an affordable price.

DM if you are interested

https:///message/LIG2Y3OJZWCMF1

(1) (Reply)

ESOSHIPPING Number 1 legal abroad dropshipping Brand in nigeria. / Top Daily Income Business In Nigeria Right Now / 71 Year Old Grandma Arrested For Prostitution U.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.