Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2561158 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
ufondunenye:
Please someone should reply me now cos my heart is pounding and I feel like fainting now.
Please has anybody checked dia name on NYSC senate approved list? Did you see your name dia?.
I checked now and I didn't see my own,nd I'm 100percnt sure dt my name will come out,so Wots happening nah.
Or has NYSC not approved d list yet??
Please I need an answer.
Relax,skools have not uploaded their senate list to nysc website yet.What u need to do is to ensure that ur names are on the nysc Senate list in ur skool and also correct any errors in ur details then u good to go.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
vingeophysicist:
we need fine corpers like you for Ebonyi

And we need funny corp members like you in Borno...lol. Thanks dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
shebosss:

Loool Chum,somborri cannot peep in peace again. lol. How u dey? Long time. I just loss for this place ni, I dey try find my way.
GRACELAND I dey hail oooo Awon temi!!!
Coyy Y0rmee Dream2 Abbiie25 Missbeebee Posimii Dotman2210 Chuxmyk Ibroh22 Ojaydedon Mightyleks

sheboss... grin

where have u been Hope all is well..

Missed u small cos am not too regular
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
yhenny:
yeye, you suo?..Happy P.holiday
over sure dey worry me..

how Salah dey go for ur side now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
missbeebee:

Me is gallant fa.. u nko?
Warris happening?
Posimii
Abbie25
How una dey?

Me dear, I dey gentle oo. As per Warris happening, na nysc fit answer dat wan o! Lolz. How was your day today na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Fatimah555(f): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dream2:
Fatimah555,how you doing ma?I have a sis that bear that name,so stubborn and outspoken(I am not saying you exhibit those traits oo).
lol.... that's good to know... buh I ain't that stubborn,I just like doing things my way and I could say I'm outspoken too. regards to her sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
FroshPapie:

Yes o

Tor lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Vhalentino09(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Congrats to ladokites in tha house

NYSC 2016 Batch B Mobilization Exercise progresses here at LAUTECH; further to all preliminary works we earlier commenced. At its just concluded Pre-mobilization workshop that held from September 5-9, 2016, Corps Producing Institutions (CPI’s) now have information that the Directorate of NYSC by a schedule it released, should enable CPI’s to log on its Corps lists generating and management app; effective September 12, 2016. This exercise when commenced, would continue till October 2, 2016 (usually, with no certainty of time extension beyond this schedule by the NYSC Directorate).

The University’ sincere duty to all affected will be to ensure by the grace of the Almighty God, that their data are promptly processed. By this, we mean that details of all graduated students who are fresh prospective corps members (PCM’s) would be correctly populated into the NYSC app. Similarly, matters of others who had unfortunate issues of non-mobilization previously due to various reasons, are being very specially focused for proper correction of their details and inclusion as appropriate. To this end, PCM’s that are affected are advised to promptly alert us of any vital information on correctness of: names and their order, matriculation number, and JAMB registration number (whether it’s same or updated due to regularization).

Students’ Affairs’ Unit intends to constantly inform all PCM’s in their e-mail addresses, and by using students/staff newsletters to brief them on steps being taken.  Also, with a vital assistance by the University’s Directorate of ICT, draft generated list of PCM’s would be made available online for all concerned, for ease access, to view and make observation necessary for our vetting their details, to re-ensure correctness that should leave all in No doubts that the University truly cares.

Please direct all enquiries to drstudents@lautech.edu.ng and/or mobile phone number +2347065698443 (SMS ONLY).

Thank You
(Signed)
Akin Odesola (DR, SAU)

For: Registrar
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
coyy:
over sure dey worry me..

how Salah dey go for ur side now?
This is the most stress free sallah ever, as our Ram decided to free me from stress. what about your side?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
macsilver:
Macsilver Unilorin English and literary studies 2016 Oyo and Kogi
welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
yhenny:
This is the most stress free sallah ever, as our Ram decided to free me from stress. what about your side?
how Ram take free u from stress??

Salah dey go well for here..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
ruthobaz:

Kai. Ruth ooooo. Ya wicked. grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fatimah555:
lol.... that's good to know... buh I ain't that stubborn,I just like doing things my way and I could say I'm outspoken too. regards to her sha
Hahahaha,I knew it,sure i will show her this post.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
missbeebee:
Imaima mmi, abadie?.. Mfin ake abadie? Gud effrin to y'all
Idiokke my darling....mfin ama fon tutu.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dotman2210:

Shebosss omatojo meta ke,have missed u fa Anyway abadie?
Haff missed you too...idiokke o. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
ibroh22:

madam sheboss,,, I hail o,,, welcome back,,,,where is my wife patty2014
Hahahaha...u still get interest for my sister ni? And u never show face sinceeee that time? Tor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
aBbiie25:

Peep fa? Person dey peep for dia own house grin hope you are good sha
Rara oo,person cannot peep for their own house fa grin I'm good my dear.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
ojaydedon:

sheboss... grin
where have u been Hope all is well..

Missed u small cos am not too regular
I've been to London to see the Queen grin All is well dear, Missed my questionnaire friend.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
yhenny:
Ayam serious oo...our Own ram died before we got back from Eid. Barkah de Sallah.
My condolences,, that's a waste,,,,,,,, don't worry,you go chop meat tired, I promise
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
The Director of media and publicity of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Bose Aderibigbe revealed that the NYSC is in dire need of funds and resources.
Aderibigbe said N10, 500, budgeted by the government, is no longer sustainable to purchase a complete set of kits for each corp member in the NYSC.
In an interview with The Guardian, Aderibigbe said that out of the 260,000 corps members to be mobilised this year, 70,000 are still waiting.
In her words: “This year for instance, since the Federal Government does not want a situation where youths who are done with tertiary education hang out longer than necessary before having their chance to serve, we were given 260, 000 corps members to mobilise.
“So far, we are left with about 70, 000. Once the present set leaves in October or thereabouts, this outstanding will be taken care of for the year.
“It should be noted that once the Federal Government gives us the figure to mobilise for a particular year, they back it up with funds to take care of that number. We are in need of a lot of funds to ease our operations, but we will continue to cry to the government until the situation improves.
She added that the fund earmarked for the purchase of kits is not enough.
“The sum of N10, 500 is budgeted by the Federal Government for the complete set of kits for each corps member.This includes a pair of khaki; two white vests; one crested vest; two pairs of shorts; a fez cap; a pair of canvass and a pair of jungle boots.
“In Nigeria today, we all know that this amount is incapable of purchasing the topmost quality of all of these."
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
shebosss:

Hahahaha...u still get interest for my sister ni? And u never show face sinceeee that time? Tor
Na buhari o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Biko I cannot quote all the mentions finish...I sight una wella. I haff missed everyone. Where's Rebekkah?
Ruthobaz VP mi,I sight u ma..i'm everly loyal. Where's our Pressy Greycious?
Patty2014 Ininghe mi,asine ke mmo? Mbok di oo, Ibroh22 asuk uyem grin
Franceswasky nwannem oya show face.
Where's Omobolaji20?
Johnqueen how far? Any news from school?
Iyke1989 where's your bladder Lordtrailz
Dottune
Kapable75
StarryV
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by pheforusty(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nzeh12:

I didn't see mine either, and I haven't seen anybody whose name is there
Happy birthday nzeh, wish u the best in life bruh.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
templenyong:
so eyen Akwa Ibom mmo aba mi;!! missbeebee eyen-uka asuk ukom ooo
Eyeneka mmi, Ami nko nsuk ukom ooo.. mfin ake abadie?
Am not from Akwaibom doe cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Posimii:

mummy beebee. Me dey kajad oooh. Thanks so much 4 d oda time. Me appreciate.
Uw dear.
Hope ur day went well?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
aBbiie25:

Me dear, I dey gentle oo. As per Warris happening, na nysc fit answer dat wan o! Lolz. How was your day today na
Lolz.. Isoryt
My day was sweet fa.
N urs?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nzeh12(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
pheforusty:
Happy birthday nzeh, wish u the best in life bruh.
Thanks bruh. It's been too quiet in here today
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by richnigga(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
ruthobaz:

lol, hilarious
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
shebosss:
I've been to London to see the Queen grin All is well dear, Missed my questionnaire friend.
lol.. Are u back for good?.. Or u are just visiting.. ?
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dis ileya I no jos understand am! As people buy ram reach.

Are dis Muslim people killing dere ram and eating it alone?
I intentionally opened my gate down since morning, and I chain my dog so anybody go fit come in.

Till now, no single knock! cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.