Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,917 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2583612 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bestie0309:

Just mention me wen it is time ok
As your lordship pleases.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
ChuxMyk:
As in ehn. No be small thing
I dh tell you bro,na bigger things oo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SexxyDior(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Goodevening guyzz...pls i have an issue which is: i was deployed with batch A16, but i couldn't report to camp. I hope to re-validate with batch B16.. So is there any process i will go through before registration starts?.. Please Quote me with ur answers pls!!!..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bestie0309(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

As your lordship pleases.

Thks boo boo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kaysy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
SexxyDior:
Goodevening guyzz...pls i have an issue which is: i was deployed with batch A16, but i couldn't report to camp. I hope to re-validate with batch B16.. So is there any process i will go through before registration starts?.. Please Quote me with ur answers pls!!!..
I doubt, all u need is re-validation

Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MzShyShy: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
geolan:

did you not get the email im your student mail ni?
email nooo...abeg what's going on
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is for UNIZIK PCMs

you are required to go to Student affairs office with your Jamb slip from 14th sept to 23th sept where you'l be giving a form to fill and submit for final vetting. Thankio!

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
SexxyDior:
I think re-validating process closed last month,the process was even extended before it closed then.
Well,I might be wrong though.

Cc:

Y0rme

Coyy

Ibroh22

Chiefojiji

Taeewo

Amodu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
SexxyDior:
if you have completed the regidtration b4, then I think you'l have to go to nysc portal and revalidate.....

Make I call guys wey sabi
cc
LogoDwhiz
amodu
Taeewo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kaysy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

I think re-validating process closed last month,the process was even extended before it closed then.

Cc:

Y0rme

Coyy

Ibroh22

Chiefojiji

Taeewo

Amodu

You were actually talking Re-mobilization not Re-validation, in her own case, she did not report to camp at all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

Cc:

Y0rme

Coyy

Ibroh22

Chiefojiji

Taeewo

Amodu
I dnt think so, that one is "Registration for remobilisation" which is for those that were mobilised but didn't register.

In her case, I guess she registered but couldn't report to camp hence need to revalidate cos she can't pay for that 3K reg fee twice

Other's should help sha

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
FroshPapie:
Kiss abi knuckle
tongue
You know right tongue
Aw your day na?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
kaysy:

You were actually talking Re-mobilization not Re-validation, in her own case, she did not report to camp at all.

Thank you,that's why i put 'Might' and mention some members because I am not that sure which process it was back then.
My apologies for misleading the questionnaire with my uncertainty.

Cc: SexxyDior
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
chumaster:

I dnt think so, that one is "Registration for remobilisation" which is for those that were mobilised but didn't register.

In her case, I guess she registered but couldn't report to camp hence need to revalidate cos she can't pay for that 3K reg fee twice

Other's should help sha
Thank you brother.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
PHATE007:
awww @chuma ster.. See me smiling from chin to chin.. Feels gud to know DG didnt fall my hand..

In other news biko ppl select states for me dat one can survive in in this recession era!! .. Rivers, Lagos nd abuja re out of it.. Pls I await ur response
your head is swelling now abi?

As for the states, Yobe and Gombe will be okay for you, you can choose another state to make up the number
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

Registration start by 17th of October,I think if we start now,it will soon be a forgotten issue as pages will elapse.
In my previous posts,I suggested we start doing this probably a week or like 7th of october to registration date.

A week to is too late. 17 October is like a month to now. Best we start now so PCMs can make decisions as early as possible, and make necessary findings aforehand.

For example, someone like myself is yet to make a decision on where to choose just because I'm presently bereft of due information about individual states.

The earlier we know, the earlier we learn from other people's experiences, and other things like that.

I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

Cc:

Y0rme

Coyy

Ibroh22

Chiefojiji

Taeewo

Amodu

nope. she can still revalidate with our batch.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

Thank you brother.
I am not happy with you since Monday and you know why sad

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
y0rmee:

A week to is too late. 17 October is like a month to now. Best we start now so PCMs can make decisions as early as possible, and make necessary findings aforehand.

For example, someone like myself is yet to make a decision on where to choose just because I'm presently bereft of due information about individual states.

The earlier we know, the earlier we learn from other people's experiences, and other things like that.

You have a very good point,let other members have a say abi wetin u talk?

Chumaster,oya call the register for this nah.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
chumaster:
I am not happy with you since Monday and you know why sad
Haaaa,brother am on my kneels,biko,no vex for your junior brother nah,yeah,I knew,but we go do all for camp nah.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
SexxyDior:

Since you didn't report to camp, you still can revalidate. I guess the only process is, NYSC displays a link on the portal for revalidation. Click on it once registration starts and follow the displayed process.

Just in case you still are quite confused, tweet @nysc_ng on Twitter to get official information from the NYSC online officials. They'll attend to your enquiries.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bestie0309:
I think it's hightime we started telling ourselves about the states in Nigeria especially from those of us who is living or currently serving in those states. And shud b base on security , job prospects etc

Exactly.

Dream2, this is your office.
Chumaster, we need your support.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
y0rmee:

I think next week will be fine. I'l start with my state Anambra by Next week after I must have summitted my own mobilisation form to our DSA by thencheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

You have a very good point,let other members have a say abi wetin u talk?

Chumaster,oya call the register for this nah.

Exactly. Everyone should be involved, so they can give us concise and clear details about their respective states.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
chumaster:
I think next week will be fine. I'l start with my state Anambra by Next week after I must have summitted my own mobilisation form to our DSA by thencheesy

Lol. Sellmeat somebori!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

Haaaa,brother am on my kneels,biko,no vex for your junior brother nah,yeah,I knew,but we go do all for camp nah.
smiley only if you will not APC the promise then, no problemcheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
y0rmee:

Exactly. Everyone should be involved, so they can give us concise and clear details about their respective states.
Abi nah,but oga jega talk say na nextweek e go call register nah,hw u see am?abi as early as tomorrow no go do ni?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
chumaster:
smiley only if you will not APC the promise then, no problemcheesy
Don't forget the slogan 'Change Start With Me'
Thank you jare.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
y0rmee:

Lol. Sellmeat somebori!
o si sellmeat ka o si buycrayfish
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

Abi nah,but oga jega talk say na nextweek e go call register nah,hw u see am?abi as early as tomorrow no go do ni?

Who I be to contend with wetin oga Jega don talk?

Me na small boi beside am fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dream2:

Nooo, I will call the register tonight but I will start mine next week
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
chumaster:
o si sellmeat ka o si buycrayfish

grin Whatsoever this means grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.