Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2574708 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
aBbiie25:

I don correct ya mistake. grin

real corrections

Its another baebiii

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyleks:

I don't know which northern state to pick
lol...try sokoto or taraba u myt like it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
sharliz:
lol...try sokoto or taraba u myt like it

have u been to this places

them too far.. I no wan loss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyleks:

nah.. trial doesn't kill u know
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
sharliz:
nah.. trial doesn't kill u know

you're from which state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyleks:

you're from which state
ogun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
sharliz:
ogun

owa fe ran Mi lo si ibe yen Ika ni e

am from Ogun too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
kwynette:
Food is Bae
lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyleks:

owa fe ran Mi lo si ibe yen Ika ni e

am from Ogun too
jst trrrrryyyyyy a new place na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
aBbiie25:

I don correct ya mistake. grin
lol, correction accepted!

From your descriptn, how can somebody charm a fruit that was yield and matured by nature He be God
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
mightyleks:

I don't know which northern state to pick
guy pick Borno, their state Govt pays corpers regularly

N1050
gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2016
Uricas:

Hehe! What department is that and how did you know about the number mobilized?
public administration... through my part adviser
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2016
flightz:
so you this guy don grad.
lol do you know me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Just here to say HI to everyone!
Do have a splendid new day ahead!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by flightz(f): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2016
Teaser4:
lol do you know me
not really
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by doludanny(m): 3:43am On Sep 20, 2016
LolliCane:

Bros na chilling mood I dey o... . How u dey?
am good too bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 4:16am On Sep 20, 2016
callmemercy:

lol...Bosser indeed. It sure qualifies as a village since the electricity distribution is irregular n the road is nothing to write home about.
LOL, otta is before Ifo coming from Lagos, and Arigbajo is before Ifo coming from papa, is it any of this two?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 4:27am On Sep 20, 2016
showgolee:

Now anambra dey tempt me sha....
the write up was well crafted and highly tempting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 6:04am On Sep 20, 2016
coyy:
exempted from state allawee but entitled to private allawee..

u expect me to teach in a profit making organization for free?

kolewerk
U will surely be paid in private sector.. ....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2016
If u r posted to Ogun state and has influence,,u can use ur influence to be posted to a private school in Abeokuta under Obafemi Owode LG dat pays 30k monthly and 1 free daily meal to corps members and u wont even teach.....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Billw(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2016
chumaster:
ABOUT ANAMBRA STATE

Anambra is one of the Eastern states of Nigeria created in 27th August 1991 out of old Anambra/Enugu.
It's of an Igbo ethinicity.
It has 21 L.G.As
Made up of 177 communities
Shares border with Kogi, Enugu, Abia, Imo, Delta.

SLOGAN
Light of the Nation

Security
It's on record that Anambra as from 2012 till date has the safest state in Nigeria. Trust me, Anambra has the best organised community vigilantee who are well equipt and are well trained.

ENVIRONMENT
Anambra has the best road networks. Apart from FG roads(those areas the state govt couldn't do cos of fund), all other roads in Anambra are in perfect condition. Almost all the communities in have major access road tiled.
We are neat people, you hardly see refuse dumps along along our ways. ASWAMA is really doing a great job.

Indigene-Stranger relationship
Yes, hear this! Igbos in general welcome and trust well mannered strangers more than themselves.
Corpers are well repected esp in Rural areas. They will always try to assist you- giving you a lift, donate foodstuffs, provide a room for you in any of their big but empty mansions.

Remuneration
The state Govt pays 5K comfirmed!cheesy
Some PPAs pays as well
I dont know abt the amount paid to Doctors, and those in the medical field

ACCOMODATION
In Awka and Onitsha metropolis, House rent varies btw 70k - 150 k for self contains and btw 150 - 450k for flats depending on the rooms and sizes
Areas like Nnewi, Ekwulobia, Umunze, Oko, Umuoji, have areas with same house rent as Awka and Onitsha and some other areas where you can be giving a room for free.

ALMOST ALL THE PPAs of GOVT PARASTATALS (esp, the rural communities) provides accomodation for corpers. In some cases the towns organise and provide one for corpers.

we all know how Anambra people loves building big Houses in their villagessmiley, owing to that those houses are left unoccupied or majorily occupied by their ageing parents hence many rooms are left empty. This makes it easy for one to find a place where you pay as low as N500- N1500 Monthly, or free if you can always keep the house clean till the owners come back for xmas.

Electricity
very good in major cities and average in most communities.

Traditional restrictions
Awka people don't kill Monkey. grin
Nnewi people don't kill bush rat.
Idemmiri people don't kill Python(not serious anymore).
Women dnt climb Palm treegringrin.

SOCIAL LIFE
Anambra people both Men and Women are enterprising and hardworking, but that doesn't take that Oringo away from us.
You will always find an nearest enjoyment spot anywhere you are.
We get am for sports too.

GIRLS: grin just like lagos gals, na your money. Most of our girls are enterprising and as such won't be swayed by your patry NYSC allowance. Men! you got to be dolling in millions for you to sway them. But they can like you sha
I dnt expect you to go for the sec school gals cos it seems abnormal to me but they are very sharp and with sharp eyes like razor blade sha.
GUYS: they can spend on you but not without getting anything. Trust me, you can't outsmart them esp the Business Guysgrin
LADIES NOTE THIS: boys of sec school age no get fear, expect extensive wooing from them if you are posted to a sec sch.grin

ORIENTATION CAMP
It is located at Umunya in Oyi Local G.A.
It along the Notorious shocked sad (yes, as abandoned by the FG) Enugu-Onitsha Expressway hence very easy to get there.
People coming from North will just pass along it.

APART FROM THE MAJOR CITIES IN ANAMBRA, OTHER COMMUNITIES ARE SEMI-URBAN, AND FAR FROM BEING RURAL.

Almost all understands Pidgin except the aged who are not educated.

Posimii I would love you to serve in Anambracheesy
Cc
danemenike - Greycious
chumaster - aBbiie25 - coyy - y0rmee - Mohsaaf - armanni

toshino4real - kayusely - vikky014 - adebrave1 - kennethokey - Mcmooney - battoyyeb - deb26 - gabrielmorinho - pweetybhy
- monniyi - Jamie1 - sonymax16 - abdurrazaq

Edemab - ChuxMyk - Taeewo - LauraNicky - Dream2 - flimsy2 - girlvyr - Lukema - rolaniyonu - HDT13 - hadibaba - AnyiBest247 - badmus306 - Lordtrailz

ruthobaz - Eduwalter - Misskaycee21 - yuzed - Chibzu - Coolduce91 - Paulbabu - dnatz - Cashcard1 - tenderblaze - SplendidE - Uzy47 - Mimo1 - DexxyAlebs

mizzkweenbee - EUEDOSA - Manus17 - Kellysam - Dopebibs04 - kapable75 - sas101
climate10 - deylex77 - BlizzydoDo - shina101 - Juliet05 - clentuzbaba - kingzy4pep

edbor - Missmossy - klassd - SHEEGO2015 - abdulsemiu02 - iphemama - Odoemacyril - Adebammm - scorpiogal - Themmy90 - tosinwill - gpranky - omoikea - Johnklein

kgdavid - gentilityndu - doctormoh - koolsnoop2 - Mosipeterz - kraspo - hanubarbie -- Dottune - amusbe - franceswasky - Omobolaji20 - Muzikluva - patty2014 - Majikals

wadanki - anunimus - Ramon92 - desy24444 - Twerky101 - StarryV - Ogochukwu67 - donoti23 - b5ive - ussybaba - lekeling04 - ArcTammy - nibrainengine

Mzonajin1 - ecmb - kingchukwudi - williamdorcas - kozykid - mistayeancah - iyke1989 - aliyuyusuf - drered - JohnQueen - chukagodwin - ufondunenye - ObiOgechi

mizthorlu - kwynette - lonepair - unlimitedesq - sapien - rmdayo - mbanonwanyi - bussieboi - Osmond4 - Nwonye1 - immv - joshuachuks93 - razaq2ndey

mayorjohnholt - SFTW - lagboy - sheunfemix - missbeebee - PrestraphD - AMAKAVIOLA - vwegbajoe - khalifahsparkles - Novarae - Tiannah95 - Abacharles - vikaddy

mikky234 - Naijafox - Bobxin - MropeEleniyan00 - Dotman2210 - chuksp09 - PHATE007 -Temmyloluwah - chalsixtus - Seunme2u - 12dave - Omotoyecable

jessysparkles - favored11 bokunrawo - Jroy - jokeydamson - francobaresi - jhidey08 - shebosss - Fweshlee - Ramanto - Mzshyshy - franugo - EndyGodwin

yinkaogunbode - nicetboy - prettiepearlz - baib - AkranJide88 - ibroh22 - teabanj - Anuoluwaposimi - schullten - Oluwadamilorlah - Ruemufaith - Viscosity

cuterichy - temilolami1 - dipson546 - kissley - Rebekkah - elgizzyuplifted - carik - Legenduq - Greatness366 - SirHenry105 - Mcee96 - eme40rald - Skiberg

callmemercy - Jung - Uricas - Johnkay1 - Kylekent59 - Philinho -- Freduntu - abat4real37 - Fsandy - gabby227 - jamieporsche90 - holymayor5 - Vhalentino09 - AndyAustin

Chiboy429 - Ofin11 - MarcusGarvey - trackdavid - tpip
Kellyharris - engees02 - Charlyb007 - Holuwhaseun01 - ianmak - Donvitalis

Yunisa001 - williamdorcas - Urommarkey - Honeywell - Tunjihadeshelay - HateU2 - aydeluxe - Ruby65 - LegendaryArnold - djgreenland

Zibi5 - kenontop - jaycaster - bmcariyo - Daphoenix007 - Rhay baeoflife - DisturbNot - HaqBrook - ojaydedon - elisbabs499 - cruzydal - RANGO23 - Muyadek - Klassd

babatunde2990 - Omaai - Kelechi2020 - beejay722 - WizyJ88 - radiokilla - honeybell - justcallmenuel - freddie82 - Nzeh12 - klarge44

juliuscarter - Kristaps85 - jauntty - temixperia - comradebode - oluwafemtos - ajilay - jwax - Mightyleks - amyvals - DanBJ - olumode9

temmylee - ndubueze92 - toshino4real - queenasasili - Linduzik - isholamedoo - AustinXchibuike - ardeypearlz - chiobysyk - sleekshady - 2abet - actorlee007 - carexy

Alochigozie - simply29ice - ifemi25 - RHEWBENYT - RETROSHAWTY - orebear - oluwaseun239 - CharlesOFR - charlek1 - Adonike - ridd010

KIzeology - awesomesossy - FroshPapie - sholamat - zakir007 - handsomecole - ELAFRIS - Besea - kellyharris - HoneySpicy - taophykjackson

Nanip - teddyzico - quadri04 - sammie026 - hardeyincah - templenyong - Mrukk - iamprotocol - Afesmile - Funkeadeoye - Navar - Habat

Yinkhar - Bestie0309 - showgolee - Aze16 - Badtenglish - yhenny - eemalex - joephemzyz - Toba2009 - Lovren - khayejo - freshboy88 - Ansellotty - RANSOBAYO50 - Mykel - Nanaman

Trila01 - pheforusty - abiodunalasa - arowtop - Bigromeo - Shigellah - BukkyDan - arcnomec - Firstgentleman1 - Mekailo - guruvicawelt - orihnma - hyzich - doludanny

Yourstruly16 - williamdorcas - Lechkan - LBlessing - joscotea - olusolaideal - Teaser4 - dbshaywhy - LolliCane

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned
Please don't quote the whole post!!!

Ehen, so my State good like this...Borne in Lag and still in Lag
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iamprotocol(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2016
my course mates that served in anambra all were encouraging me to go there that its the best state bt am yet to check oda states

pls mek una review
akwa ibom
delta
cross river
bayalsa

mek i knw the one i go chose 4rm dat geo political zone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2016
DexxyAlebs:
the write up was well crafted and highly tempting
cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Nzeh12:
Rivers state....
Rivers state pays 10k, buh it's been a while govt paid sha. The town is developed. Not as vibrant as it used to be, militant activities have chased companies and are reducing some companies revenue.
I always marvel at how cheap transportation is when I visit other states, so our tp here is high. From ur parlor to ur bed room is #50, that's the least tp in Rivers.
As per accommodation, it's on the average side. Self contain (room, toilet and kitchen) ranges from 120 (in a Lil less developed parts of PH) to #250 in GRA and Co. A bed room flat ranges from like 190 to #250, in some cases #300-350.
As for roads, our roads are good and the governor is seriously working on that. Good road network.
Security wise, Rivers is a no.. no.... Kidnapping is on the rise, robbery is on the rise, cultism is high. There are are roads u don't even ply as from 6pm. Some LGAs are unlivable. Buh some communities are safe tho, like the one I stay.
If you want to come to pH for flexing, brothers and sisters ur allowee will not even belle full u for one day flexing. Alot of good hangouts, bars, restaurants, motels and brothels, clubs. Infact as far as ur in GRA, u'll get all the flexing of ur life, buh #19800 will not reach u to flex to the maximum,especially them niggaz that want to show them ladies a good time. We still got cool places where u can spend moderately sha.
As for the warmth of Rivers people, they're aii. I have very few friends, and very few of my few friends are from Rivers, so I can't tell u Rivers people are cool or not.
If ur biz minded, there are opportunities here, Rivers has high spending power.
In all, Rivers isn't so safe, buh things will calm down as things only got this bad after elections. Rivers is expensive buh if u apply urself, u'll make wealth outta here.
I'm from delta state buh "Rivers state still remains the best in the south south".....

Morning bro,I must commend you for the insight abt Rivers state,but you are not from Rivers though you reside there.Giving an overview of Rivers state with PH and not mentioning its local government areas cannot give one all vital info abt the state.Once again you have done a good job.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Billw:

clap for yourself! sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2016
iamprotocol:
my course mates that served in anambra all were encouraging me to go there that its the best state bt am yet to check oda states

pls mek una review
akwa ibom
delta
cross river
bayalsa

those coursemates of yours are really honest
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2016
mightyleks:

try Niger, kwara or abj.
Kaduna is cool too..very social
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2016
iamprotocol:

pls mek una review
akwa ibom
delta
cross river
bayalsa

have u reviewed ur state of origin or state of residence too?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Yourstruly16(f): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Billw:

Y not give us a review about Lagos state.. . Pls?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2016
jhswryh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.