Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2541053 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=MizOmalicha post=50121721][/quote]

It complete rubbish na. Imagine th tension they caused
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
y0rmee:

No, they're not contradictory.

1. 'Over-aged' here refers to 30 years above as of the date of graduation
2. Part time students and 1 above are not allowed to serve under the constitution of the NYSC.

I hope you grab now?

1st time u go talk sense with brain! or is that not y0rmee?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dindook: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
aBbiie25:

Pls lets be real, is the news real, the ait news, or you joking
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by pcaliphate(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pls those that watched the news, what did the government say and what did they conclude at?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=carik post=50120987][/quote]do you know if pcm's names from yct av bn uploaded online?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
chiefojiji:

1st time u go talk sense with brain! or is that not y0rmee?
Lol. You're high
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by oluwaseun239(m): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
[/b]
oluwaseun239:
Graduated early this year and had the strong faith i'd be serving this year. However, that faith has continued to dwindle by the day cos my school isn't saying anything about service. My school has no backlog so ideally my set should serve with this batch but i dont understand why my school is silent. No mobilization list or mobilization form as it is the case with other schools. Is this normal? Should i jst forget about serving this year (i really hope this won't be the case) or i should keep the hope alive? Biko, sumbori shud gimme a consoling and faith-strengthening response.
Cc y0rmee, chumaster, justifiedcoyy, ibroh22, kylekent..., abbie25 etal
NB - I didn't omit my school name by mistake

I posted this some days back to express my fear and frustration. but as it is today, my name has been successfully uploaded. Big shoutout to all those who encouraged me and gave me hope then. justifiedcoyy, ibroh22, y0rmee, chumaster etal, gat too much respect for you guys. for as many who still haven't seen their names, just wanna encourage you all to not give up especially with the latest development. it's only a matter of time, few hours time. cheers in advance guys, see you all in camp (i.e those coming to ogun)

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2016
oluwaseun239:

[/b]

I posted this some days back to express my fear and frustration. but as it is today, my name has been successfully uploaded. Big shoutout to all those who encouraged me and gave me hope then. justifiedcoyy, ibroh22, y0rmee, chumaster etal, gat too much respect for you guys. for as many who still haven't seen their names, just wanna encourage you all to not give up especially with the latest development. it's only a matter of time, few hours time. cheers in advance guys, see you all in camp (i.e those coming to ogun)

Big congrats, bro! May we all have reasons to smile at the end of this tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2016
oluwaseun239:

[/b]

glad u made it bro..

I love this family of love.

******************"

during d days of slashing and slashes grin I stepped on toes, pple stepped on mine (chumaster especially, he said my award is a propaganda cheesy)
to everyone I've. offended, make una no vex.
if I no offend una, e mean say I no be human.

chumaster, I'm really glad about the latest development..we all B16 after all.. guess d devil just wanted to use nysc to test our faiths.. we no too fail sha.. grin

is someone.wondering why I'm back with "justifiedcoy"? d mods banned me again..( they wanted to make it easier for me not to post anything here after d news Dat d name of ma committee member was slashed out by d slashers..

I'm back @ y'all gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2016
ChuxMyk:
[size=30pt]ABEG WHO DON SEE NAME FOR PORTAL? [/size]
guy, it have tey o.

u just dey disappear and reappear.. u dey act nollywood?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

grin grin grin d man Dat bleep her go b like 'nysc I thank you o'

grin grin

Cc justifiedcoyy coyjustified
bro, d girl will go back to d man and demand for refund of d "time out" o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shollay09(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2016
oluwaseun239:

[/b]

hope to see you there ... glad you made it. congrat anyways

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hilsocial(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2016
dczieta:
Hello people, i graduated with the 2015 set from the department of psychology unizik. Many of my coursemates found their details on the nysc portal but i didn't find my, please what does it mean for me?

Whats ur surname lemme check
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alpacino2014(m): 1:32am On Oct 12, 2016
Has Any UNN student, who was recently mobilised seen his or her name online yet??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chukz999(m): 2:31am On Oct 12, 2016
matthennessy:
Josites can now check there names .... The list has been uploaded
I Checked Bt Still Showing Me That No Record Found
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Famutimi(f): 3:57am On Oct 12, 2016
#my view
1.Going tru d structure of the NYSC scheme, there are rep which shud include a rep of d committee of VCs, NUC................... nd I'm sure only d NYSC officials cannot make decisions without other members of the scheme.
2.why is it that its only vanguardngr.com that reported d development where are other media houses such as Sahara reporters. #i stand to be corrected tho
3. do not forget we are in an era where Photoshop is the order of d day. the pictures showing d reported meeting could be Photoshop. # I didn't say it is b4 Pple start yabbing somebody.
4. if NYSC has been asked to mobilize 250,000 graduates, has anybody ever counted the number of universities, monotechnics and polytechnics we av in d country?
NB, it was stated that there is an outstanding of 70,000 graduates from A16.
5. I've never seen Nig leaders getting blame for whatever, they don't care about the future of Nig youths. All they do is to blame d scheme while they siphon the riches Nd wealth of a nation.
#NO INSULT

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Good morning please any futoiet in d house... have any of u seen ur name? if yes please what year did u graduate?. na wa make dis nysc no give person Hbp o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MizOmalicha(f): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2016
aBbiie25:

I swear!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MizOmalicha(f): 4:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Bia Umudike no dey here?! angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Famutimi:
#my view
1.Going tru d structure of the NYSC scheme, there are rep which shud include a rep of d committee of VCs, NUC................... nd I'm sure only d NYSC officials cannot make decisions without other members of the scheme.
2.why is it that its only vanguardngr.com that reported d development where are other media houses such as Sahara reporters. #i stand to be corrected tho
3. do not forget we are in an era where Photoshop is the order of d day. the pictures showing d reported meeting could be Photoshop. # I didn't say it is b4 Pple start yabbing somebody.
4. if NYSC has been asked to mobilize 250,000 graduates, has anybody ever counted the number of universities, monotechnics and polytechnics we av in d country?
5. I've never seen Nig leaders getting blame for whatever, they don't care about the future of Nig youths. All they do is to blame d scheme while they siphon the riches Nd wealth of a nation.
#NO INSULT
even if na Photoshop or propaganda, d person no fit get time do am for Facebook, Twitter, vanguard, still carry am go AIT News na.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by matthennessy(m): 5:49am On Oct 12, 2016
chukz999:
I Checked Bt Still Showing Me That No Record Found

I fink they will still be uploading more ... Am not sure sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by matthennessy(m): 5:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Daniyemi:

I checked for a friend. She is a jossite too. Her name is not on the list.
Keep chckin... They are still uploading
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MizOmalicha(f): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2016
matthennessy:

Yes keep checking, they are still uploaading.. uploading ends on the 14th
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chukz999(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2016
matthennessy:

Av U Seen Urs?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex2: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Famutimi:
#my view
4. if NYSC has been asked to mobilize 250,000 graduates, has anybody ever counted the number of universities, monotechnics and
polytechnics we av in d country?
#NO INSULT
NYSC carried the information on both their twitter and Facebook page......so there is no Photoshop involved
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dczieta: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2016
Deleted
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
glad u made it bro..

I love this family of love.

******************"

during d days of slashing and slashes grin I stepped on toes, pple stepped on mine (chumaster especially, he said my award is a propaganda cheesy)
to everyone I've. offended, make una no vex.
if I no offend una, e mean say I no be human.

chumaster, I'm really glad about the latest development..we all B16 after all.. guess d devil just wanted to use nysc to test our faiths.. we no too fail sha.. grin

is someone.wondering why I'm back with "justifiedcoy"? d mods banned me again..( they wanted to make it easier for me not to post anything here after d news Dat d name of ma committee member was slashed out by d slashers..

I'm back @ y'all gringringrin

all hail the professor of banography!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2016
y0rmee:

all hail the professor of banography!
I just tire o.

I logged out yesterday o.. say make I long in for midnyt post, I c say dem don ban me. I just confuse.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2016
y0rmee:

Lol. You're high
but I'm not the Most High

good morning bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nolaguy(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Just came in.

The Committee of Vice-Chancellors (CVC) has urged universities to upload the names of all eligible graduates for the 2016 Batch `B’ of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

A statement by CVC on Tuesday in Abuja said that the committee’s stance was sequel to its meeting with the Director-General of NYSC, Brig.-Gen. Sule Kazaure.

The statement was co-signed by Prof. Adebiyi Daramola, CVC’s President and Prof. Michael Faborode, the committee’s Secretary-General.

NYSC had in a memo to universities recently, directed them to cut their mobilisation for the scheme by 60 per cent due to financial constraints.

The CVC said that the stakeholders agreed with NYSC that paucity of funds was responsible for the slash in the percentage of mobilisation.

It said that its meeting resolved “that all authentic graduates of universities be uploaded by universities for NYSC to mobilise as appropriate.

“All universities are expected to comply immediately and ensure that graduates of part-time programmes and over-aged graduates are not included in their list.

“The CVC and the Association of Vice-Chancellors of Nigerian Universities (AVCNU) plead with the government and the National Assembly to provide resources needed for full mobilisation to stave off impending problem of partial mobilisation.

“We appeal to all graduates and prospective corps members to show understanding and exercise restraint while awaiting further directives from NYSC.’’

The statement said that the CVC meeting with NYSC authorities was preceded by one with the Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission on the issue.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I just tire o.

I logged out yesterday o.. say make I long in for midnyt post, I c say dem don ban me. I just confuse.
Bwahahahaha,na so e dh be nah,you shouldn't be surprised nah,u no hw e dh go for ban.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Dream2:

Bwahahahaha,na so e dh be nah,you shouldn't be surprised nah,u no hw e dh go for ban.
dem still dey ban wen person absent ni. something is wrong with the anti sperms. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.