Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2544589 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Tosaino21(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
unu no vex o.. i go small exile. no b small wahala nysc carry.. i no fit cover the 20pages so i go try touch lite ma matas.. joshuachucks i go pm my number. the senator i no hear from am again o. i done enta ph yesterday. and na choba no lite/bad empty N network make me dey away plus d waka were i dey waka for this my error list. latest about diz error list b say na 2day them correct and probably upload. i dey beg d senator to reply my pm as i sleep for student affair complex. make e just help me find out if my problem was resolved. i greet all unique students. unu contribute prayer for me. God bless all of us
pls which one is error list Ooooo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good evening famz!
nysc just tweeted official that they are working to ensure that all those eligible be mobilized.
So father, pls surprise chumaster, posimii and justifiedcoyy IJN. And those who are double minded like me and dream2, surprise us too.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
WilsonMayowa:
Wats the status with Futa
they are sending 3100 ... confirmed..!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bidexluv:
hello,

thanks for this info.

Do you have any idea when it will be uploaded on NYSC portal?

Also, the total no of students mobilised?

sorry for my questions.
probably 2mao or friday...as for the no of students mobilized am not sure about that but à guy sent another corrected senate list to my dept grp chat some minutes ago claiming that is the one they will send to NYSC, their is no much diff btwn d one he sent nd the former one except that this new one have like 4 more pages..lets wait till friday everything will be clear by then.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshD: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Breaking news: Just in

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
dipson546:

Wow Good news, so wen sud we be checking on the portal
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
adeboy95:
. What that person is trying to say is that. Those NANS no do anything. Dem just day lie lie to us. Kadiri kooor. Kadiri ni. Dem day carry glory wet no be dere own

Thank you Jawe, your head dey there!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by OLUPET009(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
hello AAU any news?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Phabulous4(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Honourable Gateway Poly Accounting Anambra or Delta State

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by EzicoBrown(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Iggyok:
Please where did you confirm the UniUyo list?
It's pasted at dt Education block (adjacent d Student Affairs block)......altho I heard anoda list (comprisin every eligible graduant) has been pasted dz evenin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

Wow Good news, so wen sud we be checking on the portal

well to be sincere with you .... I hope you know there is an internal strike going on right ?... So I had the UNION came to student affairs today to lock every where so that nobody will work at student affairs building but later this night I received a call that those NYSC people later came later in the evening to work ... so I can't assure you that they came to upload cos I was not there but looking at it from every indication I think it should be that they came to upload cos like I said earlier today they were done with typing of names as at yesterday... so what would you think they could have come to do if not to upload ... but whatever the case may be we shall get to know tomorrow . I hope you do understand... thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
sad sad sad it is well ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2016
dipson546:

well to be sincere with you .... I hope you know there is an internal strike going on right ?... So I had the UNION came to student affairs today to lock every where so that nobody will work at student affairs building but later this night I received a call that those NYSC people later came later in the evening to work ... so I can't assure you that they came to upload cos I was not there but looking at it from every indication I think it should be that they came to upload cos like I said earlier today they were done with typing of names as at yesterday... so what would you think they could have come to do if not to upload ... but whatever the case may be we shall get to know tomorrow . I hope you do understand... thanks

Ok thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by juliuscarter(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2016
y0rmee:

abegy! What did they do? a national protest? No!
Absolutely nothing... now here claiming some goofy glory?
who them epp
Are you the one that go to Abuja?? learn to appreciate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2016
dipson546:

Abeg if u don check urs and the tin show mention me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by 2abet(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2016
surpriseMe:
Thursday or Friday u gon see ur names online..was in OAU DSA today. everybody is to be mobilized for sure.
Fingers crossed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Queendidi: 1:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Any news on Unilag?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Unijos No News Yet,?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 2:39am On Oct 13, 2016
kapable75:
Good evening famz!
nysc just tweeted official that they are working to ensure that all those eligible be mobilized.
So father, pls surprise chumaster, posimii and justifiedcoyy IJN. And those who are double minded like me and dream2, surprise us too.
Hmmmm,I pray the almighty God will surprise us positively and not negatively.
Good morning brother.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 2:41am On Oct 13, 2016
kapable75:
As i no come sabi speaking english reach dem you and aBbiie25 side nko grin. Anyway thank you very much for the correction but if e be say na wrong thing you teach me i come use am for bae, i will fry...
cc: dream2
I think it's happy belated birthday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by afolwalex20(m): 4:52am On Oct 13, 2016
yhenny:
probably 2mao or friday...as for the no of students mobilized am not sure about that but à guy sent another corrected senate list to my dept grp chat some minutes ago claiming that is the one they will send to NYSC, their is no much diff btwn d one he sent nd the former one except that this new one have like 4 more pages..lets wait till friday everything will be clear by then.
4 more pages??
As in more names were added?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex2: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2016
yhenny:
The error list was sent to my dept group chat i dont think its on d portal yet,tried uploading it here but the file is too large.
cc
LBlessing
eemalex
Anuoluwapo3075
Mzteemarh and other unilorites
How do we get the error list from you... let me PM you my number
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex(m): 5:07am On Oct 13, 2016
yhenny I sent you a pm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Samsteph3k(m): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2016
lorenzmond:
If you are around, try and be in school tomorrow. I can do that for you if I enter school tomorrow . They brought it out again this night. It is at students affairs office near CD block.

please can I have your phone number so I can chat you up, because I'm not in Owerri now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chukz999(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2016
dunamit:
Unijos No News Yet,?
They've Uploaded Theirs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 5:57am On Oct 13, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

Abeg if u don check urs and the tin show mention me
its OK... u should also be trying it and let us know as e dey go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by teddyzico: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Queendidi:
Any news on Unilag?

The Director explained that Unilag hasn't uploaded the list because they cannot pick one student over another as everyone deserves to be mobilized. So he and other directors from some federal and state universities went to Abuja for a meeting with the Director General of NYSC to seek a solution to the issue. What they concluded is that, all students eligible for mobilization will be mobilized. The Unilag NYSC Director assured me that every list they have with them so far will be uploaded tomorrow (both those that had first semester issues and those that graduated in 2015). But they won't collect additional lists again.

But then if there's one thing i've learnt so far is that we cannot trust the government so y'all need to keep praying that all he said is done so that everyone can commence registration on Monday. Visit portal.nysc.gov.ng from tomorrow evening to confirm your name was included.
I remain my very humble and diligent self; Odili Franklin E. God bless you all. Do enjoy the rest of your day.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Wininno(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. THERE FATHER!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BE MOBILIZED! PRAISE BE TO JAH!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2016
sapien:
I still dey Lagos.

I suppose show for PH next week though.

I never through with my clearance.

U2011 set.
K. Thank God say light don cme afta d whole wahala
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DanBJ(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Am Totally Freaking out here, UniAbuja will not kill Me. No news from that school yet? has anybody seen his or her name on the portal?
*Yarns* Good Morning Family.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2016
chukz999:
They've Uploaded Theirs
who have checked, i kept checkin d list n they kept sayn no result found

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.