Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2544731 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by olurebiolusegun(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
NANS finally wins the battle for mobilisation of students for NYSC scheme By Mayowa Okekale, Abuja on 12/10/2016 Share on Tweet Views: 38 After the initial apprehension that trailed the recent decision of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) to slash the number of graduates to be mobilised for the scheme by over 70 percent, the leadership of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), led by Comrade Aruna Kadiri, has successfully put a smile on the faces of Nigerian students. An agreement to fully mobilise graduates was reached when the leadership of NANS paid a visit to the Director General of NYSC, Brigadier General Suleiman Kazaure, in Abuja on Wednesday. According to Kadiri, who addressed a press conference in Abuja, after the visitation, "We all came out smiling after the meeting we held with the Director General of the NYSC. This is because the DG has categorically stated that President Buhari has ordered that all qualified graduates should be mobilised and none should be left out." He added that "for this reason, I assure Nigerian students that all tertiary institutions will also make sure that all their students would go for the service. Everyone would be captured and mobilized." Kadiri further urged the National Assembly, Federal Government and the Director General of the NYSC to put a stop to the downward slash of NYSC budgetary allocation. Kadiri admitted that "what is happening now is as a result of slash in the budgetary allocation which must not persist. As the year goes by, there will be more students, both local and international, that would be mobilised for the programme. So, if there is a slash in the budget of NYSC and they want to give us quota, definitely there would not be financial resources to mobilise all the students due for mobilisation." He added that the downward slash could result to a disaster not only to Nigerian students but also to Nigerian economy, because if graduates are accumulated, it will get to a point whereby many students will not go for the programme, even after five years of graduation. •Photo shows NANS Presdient, Comrade Aruna Kadiri.
Source News Express Posted 12/10/2016 2:34:54 PM

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
edbor:
How many schools they don upload wen display today? cos me i don tire

cc justifi.ed.coyy
Abbie.
Bros , no b only u tire.. I don't even knw which skul.don upload, I sha knw most skuls.have not uploaded.

that's d response I got when I tried to check ma.name dis evening..I check it once a day grin

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by olurebiolusegun(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
please can anybody in the house shed more light on the report above please. it's urgent.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dream2:

Ohhh,it's quite a long time ago,I could remember you telling me not to reply him negatively then,wow, what a small world.
I was never bothered by his statement,just took it as "fun"
I even apologized nigbayen gan.
LIFE IS EPHEMERAL BROTHER.
abi.

his recent display just proves that it's in him
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ecmb(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good pm pals. Pls I need info about the error lists pasted by schools. What are the implications of seeing ones name in the error list? And how do I go about with rectifying it? Serious response pls because I saw my name in the error list pasted at my school today #IAUE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
olurebiolusegun:
please can anybody in the house shed more light on the report above please. it's urgent.
summary ; no more slashing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
ecmb:
Good pm pals. Pls I need info about the error lists pasted by schools. What are the implications of seeing ones name in the error list? And how do I go about with rectifying it? Serious response pls because I saw my name in the error list pasted at my school today #IAUE
if u don't rectify, u will not be able to register or go with dis batch.

solution: go to ur skul students affair unit on how to go about.it.

I hope.dis.helps.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
abi.

his recent display just proves that it's in him
Ntoor,let's not judge him now,who knows,he might still show up,seems he's not always online.
I just wish he could help the uniport students with no strings attached sha o,that's if he's truly what he claimed to be.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Bros , no b only u tire.. I don't even knw which skul.don upload, I sha knw most skuls.have not uploaded.

that's d response I got when I tried to check ma.name dis evening..I check it once a day grin

once a day?? hahaha some people refresh 10times in a minute grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dream2:

Ntoor,let's not judge him now,who knows,he might still show up,seems he's not always online.
I just wish he could help the uniport students with no strings attached sha o,that's if he's truly what he claim to be.
I'm not judging him.. I'm not even saying he is not who he claims to be..

I only have problem with d way he talks with "pride".. e don pass ego.

doesn't mean he is proud in real.life sha, maybe that is his " online personality"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
edbor:

once a day?? hahaha some people refresh 10times in a minute grin grin
refresh ke. to dey input my data na stress na.. cos na opera I even dey use check am cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by lumidey2013(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
if you wanna check your name on Oau Error list. someone sent some to me like 10pages. And I guess thats all. WhatsApp me on 08067542374.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MizOmalicha(f): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pls do I need my original waec result for online region
TNK u guys
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I'm not judging him.. I'm not even saying he is not who he claims to be..

I only have problem with d way he talks with "pride".. e don pass ego.

doesn't mean he is proud in real.life sha, maybe that is his " online personality"
You gerrit bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by olurebiolusegun(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
summary ; no more slashing.
. so it's everybody they are mobilizing now right ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
justifiedcoyy:

me dey think say,if ntin drop tomorrow,,,make we forget service niyen since tomorrow Na last day,abi wetin u think
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
ecmb:
It baffles me when I see questions like this,is it that when you entered your school,you didn't see other people that have the same problem like you,you didn't ask them of how they rectified dia own,cos I know that you must definitely saw crowd dia which you must have ask one or two people some questions about it.
That's by the way,i will still go on and answer your question shaa,when you see your name on the notice board,all you have to do is to fill your kinda biodata,the reason why your nameis dia,and other things at the back of your jamb admission letter,then you put it inside a basket that is meant for your own faculty,then the DSG will now work on itt and send your name back to NYSC.this is according to. My own school(IMSU) procedure.
And please don't ask question like this again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
By this time 2mao, everyone would surely be smiling. Let's keep the Faith.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
refresh ke. to dey input my data na stress na.. cos na opera I even dey use check am cheesy

na true, once you minimize or after 2mins you need to input your details again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
olurebiolusegun:
. so it's everybody they are mobilizing now right ?
yes sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
sapien:
Oga, FutMinna na wicked school ooo!

95% of graduates on the error list na Third class and Pass be their grades.

This school wicked pass Uniport ooo!

grin Walahi, after studying for inside hot sun and deep frustration fa!

Finishing from the school alone, na Thanksgiving!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
ibroh22:

me dey think say,if ntin drop tomorrow,,,make we forget service niyen since tomorrow Na last day,abi wetin u think
shey u ladokites or everybody? I'm not understanding cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
And please don't ask question like this again

He won't try it again grin

cc Ufondunenye
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
shey u ladokites or everybody? I'm not understanding cheesy
everybody now,,we dey in dis shoe together
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
edbor:

na true, once you minimize or after 2mins you need to input your details again
naso..

I just knw that my name go appear.. na must grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
MizOmalicha:
Pls do I need my original waec result for online region
TNK u guys
yes! if u are a foreign trained graduate..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
LOL... Why... U dey fear? What department sef... I forgot to ask
i dey fear o...Health Education
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Omoswags(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA
MEMO ON 2016 NYSC BATCH ‘B’ MOBILIZATION EXERCISE.
I am directed by the Dean of students to inform all prospective
students for the 2016 batch b mobilization exercise that every
qualified students would be mobilized.
I am also directed to add that students are not expected to pay
any token to any person for mobilization as it is our duty and
responsibility to make sure that everyone is attended to in respect
of the mobilization.
COMRADE .O. OHIKHENA
PAR/SAO.
FOR DEAN OF STUDENTS

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
ibroh22:

everybody now,,we dey in dis shoe together
me and u no dey d same shoe o. cos no be same size we dey use cheesy

na u and bestie039 and dem other ladokites dey same shoe cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
me and u no dey d same shoe o. cos no be same size we dey use cheesy

na u and bestie039 and dem other ladokites dey same shoe cheesy
see dis yeye child,,,, tomorrow go come now,,,,we go know wetin go happen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
paulbabu:

No vex my guy, iono dy too come online, even Akin wey we assign as president of this land na so so NYSC tins e dy tink, me na NYSC and schl wey i dy teach dy bother me o
most times i just dy dumb wen i c ppl talk their own on top this hot matter

as i dy hear so, dm talk say NYSC wil shift reg to next week wednesday to allow schls upload all PCMs o so by Tuesday most schla including FUTmx go dy see names online
In summary, we wey dey come here dey jobless be that abi? ok no mind me, i understand every every. thanks for your concern to and try to stop by once in a while too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
ufondunenye:

It baffles me when I see questions like this,is it that when you entered your school,you didn't see other people that have the same problem like you,you didn't ask them of how they rectified dia own,cos I know that you must definitely saw crowd dia which you must have ask one or two people some questions about it.
That's by the way,i will still go on and answer your question shaa,when you see your name on the notice board,all you have to do is to fill your kinda biodata,the reason why your nameis dia,and other things at the back of your jamb admission letter,then you put it inside a basket that is meant for your own faculty,then the DSG will now work on itt and send your name back to NYSC.this is according to. My own school(IMSU) procedure.
And please don't ask question like this again.
ur first paragraph was not necessary at all.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.