Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2544444 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
carexy:

seem I will b waiting with u o...cos d people just removed my name o....it's jus lyk home video.
It's even generally for everyone in my department even those pcm that graduated before us.
I jus wonder what went wrong.

Please Futo pcm any news...

I heard they are trying to upload all names thats why.. Nysc and Magic are like 5&6
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MzOnajin1(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=iAmHelen post=50197397] We are in the same faculty. Mine is Mass communication.
I only have the lists for mass communication and Economics. Try to make some calls. They mobilized nearly all...your should be there. Cheers![/quote ok. Thank u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
surpriseMe:
Nah! last year..buh gat frnds in mcb dat finish dis year
Oh..thought you were all mobilized with the last batch. Hope d tension isn't much though?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by PHEMIEY(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
posimii, any positive news?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Ogochukwu67(f): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
amyvals:
Wednesday ke, wen registration is on Monday?

My dear registration may not be on Monday. Many schools have not uploaded.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
kcy:
Kogi state University Anyigba (ksu) has ordered the digital center to start the upload of Senate list for their students to go for NYSC.... This according to the statement released early hour of today that the management has signed any necessary documents that will enable their students to go for service of their fatherland, saying that students can check the list through www.nysc.org.ng and follow the due process by clicking on the Senate list and follow suite.
ok, we are hopeful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
aBbiie25:

I heard they are trying to upload all names thats why.. Nysc and Magic are like 5&6
ok dear thnx for d info... make dis nysc no give person Hbp o.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
I have seen my name oooooo

on my birth certificate grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Besea(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dindook:

Well i heard monday is the last day.. That means u have to travel from where you are down to school on sunday, if you are to go for service with this batch B.. So decide about this dearie, cos am travelling down to absu for my online registeration, leaving lagos on monday morning.. So dearie u have to act fast

Thank you so much. Monday will be perfect.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by African101(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Industrial and Labour Relation
Dindook:

I understand bro, me sef dat want to go na ghost things in my mind after camp, money sure pass.. But bro am sure your name will come out, so no shaking.. Menh!! Oou wahala no be small o bro, what did u study in oou
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
arcnomec:

Sun no dey again,nack me the bottle ooooo.....Before them go drink am finish.Wey bigromeo self? Tell am say I dey their junction now,mk him come pick me,so that I go come take 2 bottles for his head too.
yeah am bak 4 gud.we go meet 4 camp,gonna spoil u 4 mami market by Oluwa power
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
sfvirgin:
O chiefo Mi daziz alonga
Sfvirgin to wok with a walking stick. dasis belong
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dindook: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Besea:

Thank you so much. Monday will be perfect.

Remember to be there so early in the morning, bring along all necessary documents and most expecially ur jamb admission letter.. Hope u done with ur clearance
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
*NYSC MOBILISATION LIST TO BE RELEASED SOON*

All is set for the final stage for the release of the NYSC mobilisation list. This is known as the stage of reconciliation which has been scheduled to hold next week.

This disclosure was made by the Deputy Registrar (Unilorin), Mrs. W.A. Salle, in an exclusive chat with a correspondent of Unilorin UCJ.

The essence of this stage, according to her, is to ensure correlation between the printout of the varsity with the uploaded entry at the NYSC headquarters in Abuja.

Upon an enquiry as to when the NYSC mobilisation list will be uploaded on the school portal, this was her response: "We should be going to Abuja for reconciliation next Monday. It will be released when we have reconciled."

"Student Affairs Officer will take a printout and reconcile with the uploaded entry at the NYSC headquarters. Both must tally."

Flowing from the above therefore, the much anticipated list maybe released at the fall of next week.

*Osuji Chima Francis*
Reporting:
For, *Unilorin UCJ*

As copied
cc
LBlessing
eemalex
Anuoluwapo3054
mzteemarh
Afolwalex
Bidexluv
pcaliphate
princealbashir and other unilorites.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dindook: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
African101:
Industrial and Labour Relation

Definately study anex in PS.. Those days the Sun in PS was hell.. We use to say PS is close to Heaven.. Smile
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dream2:

This is a good question.
@ KiziitoKennel and Bigromeo,happy birthday brothers.
baba tanks.just came bak 4rm paris u knw.tanks bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=Joice21 post=501 I should have gone with batch A buh I had issue with DOB wic I didn't rectify quick so i missed out and I was in ph working ma ass out forgetting abt service. so this tym I'm glue to whatsoever news comes by. so I'm in for batch b..seen my name on Senate list so e remain Nysc portal o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Joice21:
Oh..thought you were all mobilized with the last batch. Hope d tension isn't much though?
Nope! Na naija we dey Na..we gon celebrate at last.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
surpriseMe:
[quote author=Joice21 post=501 I should have gone with batch A buh I had issue with DOB wic I didn't rectify quick so i missed out and I was in ph working ma ass out forgetting abt service. so this tym I'm glue to whatsoever news comes by. so I'm in for batch b..seen my name on Senate list so e remain Nysc portal o.
Aiit. Keep d hope alive. Let's watch how it goes next week.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

Wow.. So you too na Oct 12th, Happy birthday to U2 bro cool

Oya Com make we chill 4one side, make i give u one bottle of Heineken
kizi,sowi 4 d late reply just gt bak 4rm paris.hw u take knw my brand?u too sabi.tanks bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

Wow.. So you too na Oct 12th, Happy birthday to U2 bro cool
Oya Com make we chill 4one side, make i give u one bottle of Heineken
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=Joice21 post=50198421][/quote] next wk Monday and Tuesday is d last graceful day so im sure we gon see our names and celebrate it in camp.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
y0rmee:

Me and sleeping early be confam enemies fa!

BTW, what were you doing fully awake by that odd time of the night fa?
Night browsing fa and I hadn't been to Graceland all day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
surpriseMe:
next wk Monday and Tuesday is d last graceful day so im sure we gon see our names and celebrate it in camp.
By God's grace,we shall.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
what's ur concern??
grin
Me? Not even concerned! Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by QuietHammer(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
OAU, why?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by holymayor5(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Laxy009:

Which set for Eksu? Accounting department right?
2015 and you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taofeekdboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
yhenny:
*NYSC MOBILISATION LIST TO BE RELEASED SOON*

All is set for the final stage for the release of the NYSC mobilisation list. This is known as the stage of reconciliation which has been scheduled to hold next week.

This disclosure was made by the Deputy Registrar (Unilorin), Mrs. W.A. Salle, in an exclusive chat with a correspondent of Unilorin UCJ.

The essence of this stage, according to her, is to ensure correlation between the printout of the varsity with the uploaded entry at the NYSC headquarters in Abuja.

Upon an enquiry as to when the NYSC mobilisation list will be uploaded on the school portal, this was her response: "We should be going to Abuja for reconciliation next Monday. It will be released when we have reconciled."

"Student Affairs Officer will take a printout and reconcile with the uploaded entry at the NYSC headquarters. Both must tally."

Flowing from the above therefore, the much anticipated list maybe released at the fall of next week.

*Osuji Chima Francis*
Reporting:
For, *Unilorin UCJ*

As copied
cc
LBlessing
eemalex
Anuoluwapo3054
mzteemarh
Afolwalex
Bidexluv
pcaliphate
princealbashir and other unilorites.
but registration will starts on Monday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Biibe(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Biko what is happening? Why are names disappearing frm nysc portal list
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sfvirgin(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I have seen my name oooooo

on my birth certificate grin
Ur one funny dude I HV seen here grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kcy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by blessedbest: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
yes! grin
grin
lol,u nor serious at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.