Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2545255 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
chumaster:
Dreamcome2ru, I see ya.
Did that dream that I wished for you xterday later come through? wink
Bobo yii,haha,which kind dream,abeg senators don dh o,me no wan use my #elderstateman#status put hand for back go court o,pressy wife na pressy wife o,I be ordinary citizens o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Bobo yii,haha,which kind dream,abeg senators don dh o,me no wan use my #elderstateman#status put hand for back go court o,pressy wife na pressy wife o,I be ordinary citizens o.
lol...as you wish bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
I be LANDLORD again for this page,ehn ehn,back to the matter,iphemama,wow,you welcome,HISTORIAN OF LIFE,yea,please collect the form and rep our school,on the issue of ministerial lists,I will suggest we take reverse gear on that aspect,is it not the senators that will screen this guys?we should conclude the senatorial aspect first before embarking on ministers,yorme,you dragging me back?lol,guy,i don fly teytey o,Chumaster,you delaying in giving form to iphemama,please do the needful,justified10,padi mi,ki lo n sele?YES,the city is growing and growing,new members,more posts,more fun as well,we need the one man,one woman law o.Abbie25,how i wish you always online all day olohun,how are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ideyhere(f): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
chumaster:
exactly, obodo mara mma

You sure about the obodo Mara mma thing? grin It's all good sha. The one I know is that you people have got beautiful people...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kayusely: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
justified10:
congratulations.

dat is why I love architecture
Thanks bros
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
kayusely:
I'm aware someone has been selected because I didn't turn up. Thursday (March 3rd) was for higher degrees. I bagged Master's in Environmental Design (MED) in Architecture
Congrats bro......but have u not gone for service? Considering that having an nysc certificate is a prerequisite for masters in unilag
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by battoyyeb(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
justified10:
d senators are watching...

battoyeb and chuxmyk must hear dis

Just leave am
When we sit on his matter, he go knw Watz up
But Oga justified10 my name na battoyyeb not battoyeb u dey 4get my y
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by battoyyeb(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please how many are we now in the Senate chamber
We need senate president o...before the ministerial list arrive from the president(greycious)

cc

Chumaster
Greycious
Ruthobaz
Yorme
Justified10
Sonymax16
ChuxMyk
Mcmooney
Dreamcome2ru
And all members of GL
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
PRESS RELEASE

This is to inform all Gracelanders that after careful deliberation with the VP, we have decided not to just dish out appointments. This little twist will also serve as a way of mini-screening the presidential appointees.

The following monikers are being considered by the president for ministerial appointments

Chumaster
Yorme
Justified10
Paulbabu
Abbie25
Dreamcome2ru
Manus17
Kayusely
Missmossy

For the following portfolios
Minster of finance
Minister of Justice and Attorney General
Minster of Health
Minster of Information and Communication
Minster of Power, Works and Housing
Minster for Youth and Sports
Minster of Petroleum
Minster of Education
Minster of Agriculture
Minster of Defense
Minster of Budget and National Planning

The above monikers will have the opportunity of choosing their preferred portfolio(s).
Their choice should be made in this format:

Moniker
Institution attended
Course of study/Area of concentration
Past experience/Political Or Non Political position headed if any
Preferred Portfolio(s)
Give a good reason why you want your chosen portfolio(s)
Lastly cc Greycious

Note:
More Ministers will be considered for appointment in due time as more portfolios will be open for appointments.
Chumaster is currently the GEC chairman, He is also being considered to head a office at ministerial level.
The president is not obligated to give out desired portfolios to each minister
Names of Ministers and their Portfolio(s) will be published on Monday 7th March 2016 at 08.00AM

From the office of the president
cc
ruthobaz
LogoDWhiz
All Gracelanders
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
ideyhere:

You sure about the obodo Mara mma thing? grin It's all good sha. The one I know is that you people have got beautiful people...
yes very sure,
thanks for acknowledging our beautywink
We are also industrious, enterprising, intelligent, we value where we come from.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
battoyyeb:
Please how many are we now in the Senate chamber
We need senate president o...before the ministerial list arrive from the president(greycious)

GRACELAND SENATOR'S LIST
-battoyyeb-Lautech
-ChuxMyk...FUTO
-Mcmooney...Kogi Sta uni
-sonymax16...Unilag

******below have collected form but are yet to be sworn in

-dexxyalebs...olabisi onabanjo Uni
-Misskaycee21....Adekunle ajasin uni (AAUA)
-Iphemama....OAU
-shina101....Futminna

**once any of them is sworn in, I will forward the name(s) to you sharply
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
I be LANDLORD again for this page,ehn ehn,back to the matter,iphemama,wow,you welcome,HISTORIAN OF LIFE,yea,please collect the form and rep our school,on the issue of ministerial lists,I will suggest we take reverse gear on that aspect,is it not the senators that will screen this guys?we should conclude the senatorial aspect first before embarking on ministers,yorme,you dragging me back?lol,guy,i don fly teytey o,C.humaster,you delaying in giving form to ip.hemama,please do the needful,j.ustified10,padi mi,ki lo n sele?YES,the city is growing and growing,new members,more posts,more fun as well,we need the one man,one woman law o.Abb.ie25,how i wish you always online all day olohun,how are you?
I have given her form, she's yet to respond
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
I think we in the Senate need to either elect or select a Senate President and deputy Senate President to function in the absence of the Senate President.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Missmossy:

Funny...i no want. Its a good thing you jumped,just remain where you are.

grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Greycious:
PRESS RELEASE

This is to inform all Gracelanders that after careful deliberation with the VP, we have decided not to just dish out appointments. This little twist will also serve as a way of mini-screening the presidential appointees.

The following monikers are being considered by the president for ministerial appointments

Chumaster
Yorme
Justified10
Paulbabu
Abbie25
Dreamcome2ru
Manus17
Kayusely
Missmossy

For the following portfolios
Minster of finance
Minister of Justice and Attorney General
Minster of Health
Minster of Information and Communication
Minster of Power, Works and Housing
Minster for Youth and Sports
Minster of Petroleum
Minster of Education
Minster of Agriculture
Minster of Defense
Minster of Budget and National Planning
Oshe!
Good job Presido

****I suggest you add ministry of women affairs, it's paramount important*
Justified10, infact I don pick ministry of info &communication for you!
Manu17, ministry of defence fits you wella
Yorme.....wait make I put my thinking cap on
Dreamcome2ru, ministry of budget and national planning fits you
Chumaster; eehm, ministry of women affairs go fit me osmiley but as e come be like say na woman go cling am, make I chill small
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mcmooney:
I think we in the Senate need to either elect or select a Senate President and deputy Senate President to function in the absence of the Senate President.
it's your function, you do that within yourselves. Infact, you guys suppose to unveil to us your (senate) president before monday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by spixytinxy(f): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
yorme:

Arabirin, f'arabale naw! Na heavenly gold I wan use pay you oh! Imagine the conversion rate in Nigerian naira...aspersay dollar son rise! wink
Eyin gracelanders e warn yorme ooooo, mk I no go se weyre for am oooo, me I no want heavenly money na naira I want
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
chumaster:
I have given her form, she's yet to respond
Thank you bro,but OAU can have 2 rep considering the fact that ACE is in Ondo city,though our programme is being run by OAU,inorder to avoid any sort of argument concerning school informations,I think it should be iphemama ACE/OAU,while we can have another candidate for OAU as well,iphemama will give info concerning ACE,while the other will give info about OAU.
**MY OPINION**
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
chumaster:

Oshe!
Good job Presido

****I suggest you add ministry of women affairs, it's paramount important*
Justified10, infact I don pick ministry of info &communication for you!
Manu17, ministry of defence fits you wella
Yorme.....wait make I put my thinking cap on
Chumaster; eehm, ministry of women affairs go fit me osmiley but as I come be like say na woman go cling am, make I chill small
The ministry of women affairs was reserved for a specific reason as there are more pressing issues now.
And u can't have it....na only woman fit cling am like u said grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
ruthobaz dear, meet me in my private chamber.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Thank you bro,but OAU can have 2 rep considering the fact that ACE is in Ondo city,though our programme is being runned by OAU,inorder to avoid any sort of argument concerning school informations,I think it should be iphemama ACE/OAU,while we can have another candidate for OAU as well,iphemama will give info concerning ACE,while the other will give info about OAU.
**MY OPINION**
I didn't know about that, Good opinion though.
Until another OAU peep shows up for senatorial form, it shall remain as it is

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Greycious:

The ministry of women affairs was reserved for a specific reason as there are more pressing issues now.
And u can't have it....na only woman fit cling am like u said grin
The pressy has spoken

I suggest again that ministry of petroleum does not reflect to any objectives of this PCMs one house...#my opinion though
correct me where am wrong sir!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
chumaster:

The pressy has spoken

I suggest again that ministry of petroleum does not reflect to any objectives of this PCMs one house...#my opinion though
You are not totally wrong, but if u look deeper, u will notice that it's not only the mentioned ministry that does not directly reflect the objectives of pcms.
Will carefully look into this and the ministry in question might be reserved anyways.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
yorme:

Tor, keep famzing my backside der! Oyehomie is after yours too! Where's he sef?
Aftrr who o?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
I suggest we select two of the senators to be subsequently elected as Senate president and the loser will be the Deputy Senate President. my opinion though. Senators up to you now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
monniyi:
Dutse
u know book o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
battoyyeb:

Just leave am
When we sit on his matter, he go knw Watz up
But Oga justiied10 my name na battoyeb not battoyeb u dey 4get my y
I no try? I try o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
gud evening. my pple, I was automatically logged out in d afternoon..and I have been unable to login since den until dis nyt......

are d mods after me?

are they after a babe dat I am after??

do they want to send me out of Graceland?

I tire sha...

presssy, well done.. d ministries much o..chai.

chumaster, u are funnier Dan I think...I just dey look u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kayusely: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
sonymax16:

Congrats bro......but have u not gone for service? Considering that having an nysc certificate is a prerequisite for masters in unilag
It is a six yr programme broken into two. You have the optuon of going for service immediately after the 4yr or you proceed straight for your masters which I opted for.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
chumaster:

The pressy has spoken

u are right (my opinion)..not just d ministry of petroleum..

finance .,..power, housing and works, agriculture, budget and national planning..are also not necessary in my opinion...

d president can tell us what d duties of dis ministries would be...maybe we really need them tho...

cc
greycious

ruthobaz

yorme
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by battoyyeb(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mcmooney:
I suggest we select two of the senators to be subsequently elected as Senate president and the loser will be the Deputy Senate President. my opinion though. Senators up to you now

Am in support

Cc

-ChuxMyk
-Mcmooney
-sonymax16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
kayusely:
It is a six yr programme broken into two. You have the optuon of going for service immediately after the 4yr or you proceed straight for your masters which I opted for.
That's a good one bro...u made a wise decision

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.