Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2547288 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2016
nolaguy:
hey guys. i have a question. i didn't submit my jamb admission letter bfore i left school. will this affect my NYSC posting for batch b this year?
it won't affect..if u don't have a problem with jamb registration number.

as weird as it sounds ; I dont even have my jamb admission letter grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2016
yungblack:
Pls i have a lil challenge. I am an AAUAITE and the error list was pasted yesterday, the snapshot was sent to me and i discovered their is an error with my matric number and yesterday was the deadline, but i couldn't make it from Ibadan to Akungba. how do i rectify this?
the only way to rectify it is to go to ur skul DSA.. u can't rectify it online and I'm sorry to say, if u don't rectify it, forget batchB.

ur skul is yet to upload names on nysc portal, I think u should make calls or go to akungba today or Monday(if u re lucky enuf,u shld be able to rectify it)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by HaqBrook: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Please, anyone here knows anything concerning uniuyo and NYSC list?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Ossyyayo12:
pls can you add me on what's app 08086446123 haven't heard any news yet..pls someone help
Chilax oga,nobody has seen dia name,except for people that did remobilisation,thats people that were suppose to go for batch A but couldn't make it.
They are still working on the error list.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2016
belladorna:
Pls wht r d documents needed fr d online registration
read this carefully.

*The Website address is any of the following:
i. www.nysc.gov.ng
ii. www.nysc.org.ng
iii. www.portal.nysc.gov.ng

*. Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.

*Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct JAMB and Matriculation numbers to register

*For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.

*. Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration

6. Foreign-trained graduates from Ghana and Benin Republic must obtain letters of verification and upload same for mobilisation to be effective.

*. Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
i. West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
ii. General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
iii. NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
iv. High School Diploma or its equivalent.
v. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary). Letter of attestation will not be accepted, Please.
vi. Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
vii. International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. (Please note that you must present the originals of the above during verification at the Orientation camp).
viii. Letters of verification for graduates of Institutions in Ghana, Benin Republic and any other Institution whose accreditation is in doubt.

*It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.

*All graduates of Medicine, Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) and Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria respectively and upload during registration. Payment receipts are not acceptable.

*Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents uploaded during registration for verification.

*Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
i. Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
ii. Ensure the picture is centralized and fills the frame
iii. Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.

*On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the finger used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for data verification at the orientation camp. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.

* Only prospective corps members who want, their, call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment)

*. Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.

* Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name, evidence to show their husbands’ place of domicile and copy of husbands’ driving licence or data page of International passport during registration.

*Female prospective corps members are advised not to apply Tulips (Lalea de colorat) on their fingers as this will void their Biometric capturing during the verification in camp.

*All Part-time graduates are also expected to register online, even without JAMB numbers. Such graduates have the option of paying online and printing their Exclusion Letters or as usual, travelling to their Institutions for the ,.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
the only way to rectify it is to go to ur skul DSA.. u can't rectify it online and I'm sorry to say, if u don't rectify it, forget batchB.

ur skul is yet to upload names on nysc portal, I think u should make calls or go to akungba today or Monday(if u re lucky enuf,u shld be able to rectify it)
Thank you bro, i will be in Akungba by monday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2016
chalsixtus:

hmmmmmmmmmmm
what do u ? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2016
selflove99:

Lol. Good morning. Na me and u together for jigsaw. U know as e dey be
I've already been posted to Osun state ma.

u are not alone sha but definitely not with me. wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2016
yungblack:
u are welcome bro.

all d best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by adeolamuis: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2016
adeboy95 Even result dem no paste. I just tired
Brother you no tire pass me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Tosaino21:
My gud people well done... Pls hope dis wont affect my mobilization? I was admitted for mechanical engineering and I nw studied urban and regional planning and on jamb admission status is still showing mechanical engineering
It will nt affct u in any way. Mine has Biochemistry on it bt i Studied Science Lab. Tech. D most important thing is d jamb reg. no. because they knw dt there is usually transfer frm 1 programme of study to another.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SNblog: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2016
It is as if they don’t know what they are doing in Ambrose Alli University which kind yeye pple dey students affairs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eddyddon234(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2016
HaqBrook:
Please, anyone here knows anything concerning uniuyo and NYSC list?

Nobody knows...since dey released the senate list on Monday called "Senate Uploaded List"...This is Saturday and still no pcm has seen their names...
like I said...patience is d key wen it comes to Uniuyo..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2016
fabby26:
Comrades I hereby do solemnly officially remove Unique uniport from NASS list( National Association of Silent Schools); my unique collegue if you agree with me say AIYE....thank baba God for confirming my name after a year of idleness or should i say menial job...i rep Unique Uniport
Thanking God o my Broda. AIYE. Uniport is hereby deleted frm NASS....Ur own na a year....na learning work be dt. Mine 1yr nd 8months. I rep B16 frm d only unique university in everything. #Winks#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by adezjamz(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2016
lollybizzu:
Great ife...u mean we shud check mon for reg or what?...was at d dsa ystdy and dey already rectifyin d error list..so i think by nw dey shud b seein r names. God help us.
Great!!!
No names yet on the NYSC portal. Was told to check on Monday or Tuesday. OAU is at it again lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2016
yungblack:
I will advice you to make some calls as waiting till monday might be too late(am not God though,but my school DSA told me monday is too late to effect any correction as re-uploading will take place this afternoon for all and most importantly for those on the error list,but names will be on portal by monday or tuesday).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SHEEGO2015(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Ladokites!!!! !! !!! E neva show? Pls someone shud call somebody dat can call someone who knows someone dat can talk to VC, DVC, BURSAR, DSA atleast to gv us info ojere. Reg is starting on Monday and we are yet to c any green light but if it is d list of schoolfees defaulters and list of students dat are yet to buy thr manuals or handouts, d list will be released before they even produce d books.

Cc ibroh22 Ardeypearlz Bestie0309 FroshPapie skoloppy31 Prettiepearlz Abacharles SHEEGO2015 et al

[size=16pt]Any news!!!! !! [/size]

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2016
sonymax16:

I would even be glad if reg is shifted........this one wey my skool never upload yet.Make e no be say when I wan do reg, na only sokoto and borno state remain to chose.....I go just faint for cafe.
haha...funi u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by grizeal(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2016
DELSU any news abeg
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2016
chiefojiji:

yeah y0rmee can help.

chalsixtus:

no idea let me call a friend y0rmee although he is a herbalist

Do I look like ChiefOjiji?? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sirpelu(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Eksu no Wan commot for NASS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Ekokanla11: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2016
yungblack:
Pls i have a lil challenge. I am an AAUAITE and the error list was pasted yesterday, the snapshot was sent to me and i discovered their is an error with my matric number and yesterday was the deadline, but i couldn't make it from Ibadan to Akungba. how do i rectify this?
I'm also from Akungba, I have collected my result but my name was omitted on the list they pasted yesterday, so I was asked to report to room 10 at student affair on Monday before the list will be uploaded, try to make it on Sunday, I'm also in home town, Iseyin o
in Oyo State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Sese2:
my sista, i tire for them ooo.which dept are u frm?
anyfin benue no b here o,even uni agric still dey dull us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2016
sirpelu:
Eksu no Wan commot for NASS
grin

only pple in skul can give info.. do u knw anyone?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2016
traffic don reduce for here as many pple don see dia name com turn ghost.
make una kontinu

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by larrykells: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Am also from akungba.they wrote wrong jamb reg for me.am in ibadan presently.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Ekokanla11: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2016
larrykells:
Am also from akungba.they wrote wrong jamb reg for me.am in ibadan presently.
My Bro. let's try to make it on Sunday so that they will meet us at their door step on Monday, you know the place is far, I'm coming from Oyo State too, Iseyin to be precise, My own challenge is quite different, My name is not there at all, though I'm the only direct entry student in the dept.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Any Futminna here!! Updates please I'm already entering panic mode here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by African101(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Oya, take dis 1m for d correction.I dnt knw y u can't sense i just type wat i want since here is not official place.[1quote author=franugo post=50202339]

go around looking 4 mistakes? Now why would i do dt Bro ur error was quite glaring, na bad thing to correct nigerian i swearundecided
u should be proof reading ur comments before posting to avoid misunderstandings like this instead of laying blame everywhere except on u, d culprit[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Dream2:

I will advice you to make some calls as waiting till monday might be too late(am not God though,but my school DSA told me monday is too late to effect any correction as re-uploading will take place this afternoon for all and most importantly for those on the error list,but names will be on portal by monday or tuesday).
i have actually made calls and i was told monday is not too late. Thank you for your response.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2016
SHEEGO2015:
Ladokites!!!! !! !!! E neva show? Pls someone shud call somebody dat can call someone who knows someone dat can talk to VC, DVC, BURSAR, DSA atleast to gv us info ojere. Reg is starting on Monday and we are yet to c any green light but if it is d list of schoolfees defaulters and list of students dat are yet to buy thr manuals or handouts, d list will be released before they even produce d books.

Cc ibroh22 Ardeypearlz Bestie0309 FroshPapie skoloppy31 Prettiepearlz Abacharles SHEEGO2015 et al

[size=16pt]Any news!!!! !! [/size]
don't mind dem,,,d DSA keep saying the list has been sent,yet nothing show for portal,,,all this unique uniport just dey intimidate person but I just remember our school anthem say intimidation we condone not,,,,, let's wait till Monday or Tuesday,,,I guess dey can still upload will the registration is going on,,,,rmb those that were sent revalidation stuff were given till Tuesday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Ekokanla11:
I'm also from Akungba, I have collected my result but my name was omitted on the list they pasted yesterday, so I was asked to report to room 10 at student affair on Monday before the list will be uploaded, try to make it on Sunday, I'm also in home town, Iseyin o
in Oyo State.
Wow, we are from the same state. I Will be in Akungba by tomorrow. I hope we will meet on monday at the Students Affairs. Thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.