Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2565425 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I don't know d latest update.. but I know d earliest.. and d earliest update is that uploading of names by institutions ended yesterday.

undecided

Yaf find ya name? Coz my name is still unfindable fa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
chiefojiji:

find ursef using GPS
undecided What a frenemy you are fa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Trobak to those days we played the fresh page game fa!

abi shey wee shu start again ne? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by lollybizzu(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
surpriseMe:
mk una give Nysc breathing space abeg and go watch Match Arsenal vs Swansea Manchester city vs Everton...Reg might be shifted or remain the same..the truth be say y'all gon see ur names Monday and tuesday...
Oau pcms no worries..2 days to go in seeing ur names.
abeg dis tension wan kill person oo...do u know any great ife that has seen his name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
y0rmee:

undecided

I saw my name on my birth certificate.

still adjusting antenna to make it show on nysc portal
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Percentile:

Abi na. It is well o jare kiss
ur own name Don show??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
y0rmee:
Trobak to those days we played the fresh page game fa!

abi shey wee shu start again ne? grin
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
ELAFRIS:
Please concerning my name arrangement which is different from JAMB and in school. I have to travel to ABUJA JAMB OFFICE on Monday to correct the arrangement because my school has refused to shift ground. Please any idea on when the uploading portal would close? Please.... Can I still make this batch? Please.. When would schools stop uploading
Going to NYSC HQ to correct the mistake might cost you this batch(I pray not)
Your school ought not to behave that way at all,it's just unfriendly.
I will advise you to make calls,plead if you can,that's the best I can say.
ACE error list was pasted at OAU,my DSA had to travelled to OAU to get the copies then started calling those affected,if you can't travel down to Ondo,the man in charge will ask you to send your details through SMS as he said he won't advise any students to go to the jamb HQ to effect correction as it will be too late.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
ELAFRIS:
Please concerning my name arrangement which is different from JAMB and in school. I have to travel to ABUJA JAMB OFFICE on Monday to correct the arrangement because my school has refused to shift ground. Please any idea on when the uploading portal would close? Please.... Can I still make this batch?

Guy u don't need to travel to any jamb or Nysc office ooooo,just go and get a sworn affidavit from court and you are good to go....They accept that in camp.And there you can correct it too the name u have in ur SOR
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Besea(f): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
I attached a screenshot below emphasis on no. 1

Una see say dis pple wan use our head play. It possible they have shifted the date for pcms but dem no wan talk. Dem just carry ambiguity blind man pikin. Dat Monday now pple will be panicking as they won't be able to register, only part time graduates. All of us dey look their face.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Percentile: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
y0rmee:

undecided

I dey follow you adjust antenna too fa grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I will.cut that ur tongue and use it for "asun"
Asun dey hungry u nii? undecided Asun nko amoon nii
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
arcnomec:

Guy u don't need to travel to any jamb or Nysc office ooooo,just go and get a sworn affidavit from court and you are good to go....They accept that in camp.And there you can correct it too the name u have in ur SOR
that's where.I'm.confused

they don't.want to upload his name cos of d "error in his name arrangement"

Iranu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Posimii:

Asun dey hungry u nii? undecided Asun nko amoon nii
ur mouth dey run now.abi.

I will.remove ur name from nysc pot now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pls has any ebsu student seen their name in nysc portal

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SNblog: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pervic:

How is everything?
bam oo na only NYSC dey take us do kalo kalo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Papertrail11(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
arcnomec:

hello chief I hav this same probmy school is dif from the one on my admsn status how do yu go around this with sworn affidavit stuff pls can you explain thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kayusbrown(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
kayusbrown:
For PCMs at Abeokuta, come to READYHANDS TECHNOLOGIES for your registration. Our pricing:

1. Regular Registration: N700.

2. Special Registration: N1,500 (Special Registration is the registration of locally-trained graduates requiring document upload e.g. registration of Married PCMs).

3. Foreign-trained PCMs: N1,800 (scanned copies of certificates and travel documents will be uploaded)

Why patronize us?

1. Our registration process is supervised by two graduates with more than 5 years experience of online registration.

2. We have a customized template we give to PCMs to pre-fill to avoid errors.

3. Multiple registration points to ensure PCMs get their most preferred state of deployment. We registered over 100 PCMs on DAY 1 of 2016 BATCH A registration exercise.

4. Colour printing of Green Slip.

5. Free snapshot for those without passport photographs or photographs not on white background.

6. Available ATM card for processing of online payment (a token will be charged).

7. Registration on DAY 1 guaranteed!

[size=20pt]Our Registration Centre: Readyhands Café, Suite 4, A-ONE Memorial plaza, Opposite OLG primary school, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta. [/size]

[size=20pt]Questions?: 08030755190, 08038312501, 09096327569.[/size]

There is a new standard for the passport photograph. PCMs need not worry as we have facilities to snap and print to the required standard at a subsidized rate for those registering at our centre.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
that's where.I'm.confused

they don't.want to upload his name cos of d "error in his name arrangement"

Iranu

The school is just been mean to the guy,my school uploaded PCM's with same issue and asked them to go get a sworn affidavit from court and that will cover them....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
abeg..who knows d best mtn data sub I can do
Airtel iyaf tire me.dem just dey wipe ma mb like wiper.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Papertrail11:

hello chief I hav this same probmy school is dif from the one on my admsn status how do yu go around this with sworn affidavit stuff pls can you explain thanks

Go and do jamb revalidation ......Your school is suppose to help you and generate a new jamb number bearing your current school and stuff like that.So you case,is simply a revalidation stuff.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
arcnomec:

The school is just been mean to the guy,my school uploaded PCM's with same issue and asked them to go get a sworn affidavit from court and that will cover them....
that is the sane thing to do.

and if they feel they can't mobilize him with d error, why not assist him rectify the error. it must be one state skul.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
grin
What plan are you using in Airtel......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
arcnomec:

What plan are you using in Airtel......
1k for 1.5gig.

but d 1.5gig didn't last a week. and I don't do much with my fone o. no insta, no Facebook fa not even bbm fa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
The matter sef tire me ooooooooo. But them talk say no be their fault, that everything is left to NYSC oooooo. I just don't know what to say anymore.
My nl crush kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Themmy90: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
jhidey08:
Na so i go dey dream 2day sey i 4gt all my credentials for house after getting to the camp cheesy
I'm officially tired of checking NYSC portal everyday. ABU do something abeg cry

Hi..... Finally found an Abusite here...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Queendidi:
Unilag peeps,any better?

Cc
ABbiie25

My dear.. we still dey watch Unilag like zeeworld oo. They are still on it fa

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
1k for 1.5gig.

but d 1.5gig didn't last a week. and I don't do much with my fone o. no insta, no Facebook fa not even bbm fa.

But u do downloads ......use free basic for Facebook, nairaland and other sporting site.It will help save up your data.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Besea:
I attached a screenshot below emphasis on no. 1

Una see say dis pple wan use our head play. It possible they have shifted the date for pcms but dem no wan talk. Dem just carry ambiguity blind man pikin. Dat Monday now pple will be panicking as they won't be able to register, only part time graduates. All of us dey look their face.
My dear.....no mind them...... those nysc pple wan use us play ludo.I wonder why a whole govt agency like nysc will not come out clean and tell us the truth......rather we have to rely on rumours........yeye pple.
Let Monday reach..........u will see pple going through stress trying to register.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
1k for 1.5gig.

Baba tell us the truth....... How manage 1.5gig data finish in a week...... Wetin u dey download fa?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MizOmalicha(f): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Besea:

Yes

You will see the fields where the scanned images will be attached. Also keep evidence of ur husband's place of work handy in case
Thanks alot
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by belloabd1914(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Any info from Kogi State Uni yet?, uni's be teaching mgt yet they don't know how to manage affairs. Dis is not good fa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.