Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2566577 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2016
They misplaced the last digit on my jamb reg num while uploading.
y0rmee:

What was your issue?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2016
olubenjazzy:

I think the site is having that issue, some can register while some are having issue

......my 3 friends here are having the same issue with this your own.

It's the same down here in Abj ....thumbprint issue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2016
tpip:
Please im trying to submit o and its saying this matric number has been used for registration.

Please what does it mean and how do i rectify it
Are you trying to login or you were checking Senate's list?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2016
KADUNA and AKWAIBOM seems to b major hit

if u didnt pick any of this oya indicate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2016
we963852:
BREAKING NEWS UNIBEN BRETHREN!!!

Management has refused to send all eligible PCMs for this batch on the basis that no authorization was given from the NYSC HQ. The 715 still remains.

are you sure about this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2016
2nioshine:
My little observation

1Your year of graduation is most likely the year your result was approved, don't be too quick to swear an affidavit!

2. Bank payment takes same or lesser time than payment with ATM. Most people don't understand the process and tend to believe otherwise

3.The thumb printing aspect of the registration is the most time consuming, but many others get the entire process done in few minutes.

4. Your details disappear From the senate checking portal the moment you finish the registration process

5. 90% of those who already registered for this process had KADUNA as a major state of choice and 70% will actually serve there.
nice observations.

me chose Kaduna cos Kaduna was in d same group with d likes of yobe, jigawa and co. grin

I don't want to be part of d 70% DAT will serve dia sha.. I got ma mind elsewhere.

d thumb printing stuff, I did it just once and it was successful.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2016
mightyleks:
KADUNA and AKWAIBOM seems to b major hit

if u didnt pick any of this oya indicate
I picked both.. but want neither grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2016
Who has an exactly similar selection?
Kwara
Oyo
Kebbi
Enugu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2016
2nioshine:
My little observations

1Your year of graduation is most likely the year your result was approved, don't be too quick to swear an affidavit!

2. Bank payment takes same or lesser time than payment with ATM. Most people don't understand the process and tend to believe otherwise

3.The thumb printing aspect of the registration is the most time consuming, but many others get the entire process done in few minutes.

4. Your details disappear From the senate checking portal the moment you finish the registration process

5. 90% of those who already registered for this process had KADUNA as a major state of choice and 70% will actually serve there.
no 4 is wrong, your details will still be there even if you have passed out. But it will indicate the your email is in use.
Your no 5, how did you come about it. Smh

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Tosaino21(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2016
WilsonMayowa:
Kwara lagos Edo Taraba in that order......who else selected this
kwara, Edo, Taraba and ondo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2016
amyvals, xup with ur reg. which state did you choose?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2016
JohnQueen:

Runaway soldier. Akwa Ibom ayaya
na so bro. I don reach there already sef.
Buh I no run away. I dey here, na we get am! cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2016
chumaster:

Bros, that thing is not a card but paper, not green but white. Why green card

Lolz......Nysc called it so.I'm even wondering how it got the name card,cos is just a conventional white paper.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by we963852: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2016
UNIBEN BRETHREN I CAN CONFIRM AN ERROR LIST HAS BEEN PASTED IN SCHOOL

I AM UNABLE TO UPLOAD THIS SAID ERROR LIST AS AT THIS TIME
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2016
mightyleks:

kong-rat o d waiting is ofa

Na so my brother.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2016
My state was Abj,Akwa ibom,kano and Enugu in that order.....So who is with me?
But note,I'm heading to Enugu or Akwa ibom,by God's grace.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DeDuchess: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Your observations are wrong in number 5, mr observer.

Kaduna is as competitive as Lagos and ABJ. The state is bouyant and very few people that have selected it will go there. Corpers enjoy life there and they even work it out to go to Kaduna. Many people from the North want to serve there. Your 70 percent is so wrong. Let us put it at 30 percent. Wait and seeeee......
2nioshine:
My little observations

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by reginaxes(f): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2016
This sounds stupid, but is it true that akwa ibom rears snakes, and it pops up anywhere in your home and you're not allowed to kill it? Need answered asap please
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sapien(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Yes. Done with my registration.
Abuja, Kaduna, Anambra, Lagos.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by 2nioshine(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2016
chumaster:

no 4 is wrong, your details will still be there even if you have passed out. But it will indicate the your email is in use.
Your no 5, how did you come about it. Smh

Yea previously, but you can confirm it by checking your name again. You may be shocked to see the "no record found" stuff.

How i came about the no 5 But observations + my Source = NearFact
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
hahahahahaha ha. I no dey o.

Remember, no finding anybody's trouble today ooo. Today is sacred fa undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2016
oyeezah:
ive been up all night, still nothing

Are doing it urself,do u have the finger scanner device at your disposal?

The only challenges in the process is the thumb printing and uploading of passport..Just ensure your passport has an off white background and compress it to 7-15kb and you are good to go.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2016
reginaxes:
This sounds stupid, but is it true that akwa ibom rears snakes, and it pops up anywhere in your home and you're not allowed to kill it? Need answered asap please

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Dottune:
Who has an exactly similar selection? Kwara Oyo Kebbi Enugu
We av two states in common. Kano kwara Enugu Ogun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2016
sapien:
Yes. Done with my registration.

Abuja, Kaduna, Anambra, Lagos.
is it possible to pick two states from the same region? like picking south west,south east and south south
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Abeg,where is the birthday rice and zobo na......hungry is catching me ooooo.....Celebrant bring am oooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Posimii:

We av two states in common.
Kano
kwara
Enugu
Ogun
Oh cool, I wan change that kebbi to Niger abeg.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sapien(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2016
frankieolutayo:
If you're using a phone to browse nysc portal,u can't create an account or log in. You can only use a computer. It happened to me,i had to connect to a laptop with hotspot.
Lies.

I created my account with my phone; a Blackberry for that matter, not even an Android.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

is it possible to pick two states from the same region? like picking south west,south east and south south
You can pick two states from the same region. I saw someone who picked Lagos and ogun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2016
the thing about this is that anyone posted to borno will have a choice to pick where they want to ....but fear is stopping people from picking those states
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by 2nioshine(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2016
DeDuchess:
Your observations are wrong in number 5, mr observer.

Kaduna is as competitive as Lagos and ABJ. The state is bouyant and very few people that have selected it will go there. Corpers enjoy life there and they even work it out to go to Kaduna. Many people from the North want to serve there. Your 70 percent is so wrong. Let us put it at 30 percent. Wait and seeeee......

Yea you are right , i don't mean 70% of the entire pcm will serve there. But quote me when the call up comes out. 70% of the entire PCM who already registered and filled Kd will be posted there.

The state is almost filled up as we chat ..........

But no observations ≠ fact in all circumstances, get my drift
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Dottune:
Oh cool, I wan change that kebbi to Niger abeg.
lolz funny u. Y now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.