Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2546406 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BabaIbo: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
monteco:
Kano Akwa ibom Plateau Lagos
Pls any body wit similar or close to similar arrangement quote me pls
almost... the only difference is Abuja n Plateau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BabaIbo: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
monteco:
Kano Akwa ibom Plateau Lagos
Pls any body wit similar or close to similar arrangement quote me pls
almost... the only difference is Abuja n Plateau

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Vikky014:
go to a cyber cafe and generate a remitta no. den the remitta will b the act number. if u pay. the bank will giv u a print out...ur payment will rflect in ur email act. den you print out a green slip frm cyber that contains your call up number

Thanks sis!

The cafe attendant failed to tell me that right from the beginning as she insisted that I was the first to requested for the remita print out.
However I succeeded printing it out.

I'm done with the payment and they gave me the payment slip. on the process of printing out the green card to confirm the payment on nysc portal, it then requested for payment pin.
No payment pin on the bank print out slip, na the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is on the slip.
I don't no how to go about it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
DivDad:
Where are:
Dream2....... outstanding leader. thanks for the Ramadan lessons
Chumaster ........ the time keeper
Yormee...... funny and 1000th king
ANUoluwaposi..... pretty and jovial
Miss beebee...... always happy
Sheboss......... no nonsense, outstanding and independent
Coy.......... always ready to help
Titanium......... intelligent and hello what are you doing Lazy for ID for a while
Call me mercy... the daughter of Thespis
Dortun........ activist

Much respect, these guys kept this thread going in the early stages when all seemed hopeless.
I feel honored by this.

Thanks bro.

smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DivDad(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
y0rmee:

*smiles* You left out our pressy gangan... Greycious, VP ruthobaz, My earlier wifey... Twerky101

Can't really mention all names.. I dunno where bussieboi is. Everyone that kept this thread moving. I'm really proud associating myself with you guys! You're simply the best!

Jessysparkles, don't worry... we're still crushing on awazelves!

DivDad, we're all honored... as every single member of this thread has been a blessing to me personally.

Anyways, I miss my Boxers!!!! much respect for everyone. I really admire your courage and doggedness.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Joice21:
shocked..thought it's on 'first come first served' basis.. shocked
don't worry ur head we going with first batch okay.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by maccabi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Jesus .. Dis is so not nice at all. Jeez sad

exemption letter is the coolest shit cause he / she is gon' receive certificate for real...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
2nioshine:

The cafe you did your registration should give you that. It pops up on the portal when you request to get your call up online.

Check few pages back for the guide

Thanks bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by obajemj(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Percentile:

I have the same ish too. Asked my friends in Batch A, they said it would be corrected at the camp. But I was advised here that I should have an affidavit for it. I'm on it now. I guess it's to be on a safer side.
Person no worry about date of birth, because nobody talk about date of birth in camp, even the account opening they normally open up for people that have football age to use the current date of birth.all this fake news when you reach camp you will be surprised that is only ur certificate, call up letter,green card and school ID that counts
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Joice21:
That's why it's good we registered early enough, evn if they wanna split us, we'll b in d first batch. Just go get enough money for all d stuffs u'll b needing in camp.
gat everything ready tho..just chilling for call up letter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
N
maccabi:

exemption letter is the coolest shit cause he / she is gon' receive certificate for real...
it wouldn't have been a problem if she was actually over 30. She is only 23 ..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by maccabi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
N it wouldn't have been a problem if she was actually over 30. She is only 23 ..

awww Ok..... she's welcome to this Service world!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dottune:
It is the RRR code or number sent by Remita to your email. Check your email, you'll see it there

e no easy at all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
For those who have one health challenge or the other please pick other under the physically challenged that's if you aren't an SS or Diabetic person....then you specify your ailment and remember to carry a report of some kind as you will be asked for evidence at the end of the whole process to uploaf
for those who are ss and diabetic under physical challenge you pick poor and some options will come out for you to fill and you will be asked about your doctor's details and where you would like to stay either your doctor's place or parents place and remember to bring along proof to upload.
I'm not sure of the other options under the rest but this is what I know for now...as there is less info on it. Will update if I find out more
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hanubarbie(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Temital:

Exactly what I've chosen. Same with the arrangement.
But the edo state is giving me concern tho.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bestie0309:

Not yet ooo. Abeg help me
I've been tweeting @nyscM since..I've not gotten a response from them.

Try and go to the state Secretariat in ur state..

Cos someone said u myt not have a choice but print exemption letter..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
jokeydamson:
i pressed the code but its not loading
Pressed how? Did you input it in the place it asked you to put the verification number?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
The registration stress is too much.
Aside from the thumb printing to reload the portal is a big problem

Congestion on the site not small but big big one.

since morning at the cafe I did my registration I was the only that succeeded filling the form.

Network didn't allowed the rest to even scaled through the thumb printing stage.

Just only one person and I was the lucky nigger.

Lagos is already filled up and you're to chose two northern states at the first and third state of deployment.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mikkyjay17:

e no easy at all.
But you don do am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
To me,you have no problem. You won't even need a birth certificate in camp.
many thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iamprotocol(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nna menh i choose BENUE, AKWA IBOM, KADUNA and ONDO well i also did what my course mates in B15 nd A16 did that land them in the exact state that they wanted which is selecting all the states that u dnt need as the state you visited
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Lolr(f): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
I can sleep like a human now. Abuja, Oyo, Akwa Ibom and Taraba.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
iamprotocol:
Nna menh i choose BENUE, AKWA IBOM, KADUNA and ONDO well i also did what my course mates in B15 nd A16 did that land them in the exact state that they wanted which is selecting all the states that u dnt need as the state you visited
why you know tell us did one before. Haaaaa my Lagos an kwara don go. Remain Kaduna and akwaibom
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
y0rmee:

*smiles* You left out our pressy gangan... Greycious, VP ruthobaz, My earlier wifey... Twerky101

Can't really mention all names.. I dunno where bussieboi is. Everyone that kept this thread moving. I'm really proud associating myself with you guys! You're simply the best!

Jessysparkles, don't worry... we're still crushing on awazelves!

DivDad, we're all honored... as every single member of this thread has been a blessing to me personally.

Anyways, I miss my Boxers!!!!
Na true o! Boxers, Busseboi (newscaster), e get wan foreign student babe too weh dey read for her finals exams that time,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jokeydamson(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dottune:
Pressed how? Did you input it in the place it asked you to put the verification number?
yes dear,i payed through atm yesterday night den got the mail dis evening,so wanna comfirm d payment status but d code isnt loading
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
DexxyAlebs:
many thanks
Uwc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
dont worri na 24th u dey go camp.. them must do am first come first serve o..
Os cof..sorry..of course.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
DivDad:
Where are:
Dream2....... outstanding leader. thanks for the Ramadan lessons
Chumaster ........ the time keeper
Yormee...... funny and 1000th king
ANUoluwaposi..... pretty and jovial
Miss beebee...... always happy
Sheboss......... no nonsense, outstanding and independent
Coy.......... always ready to help
Titanium......... intelligent and charming
Call me mercy... the daughter of Thespis
Dortun........ activist

Much respect, these guys kept this thread going in the early stages when all seemed hopeless.
Thanks Bro! We feel honoured, we missed you too when you ran away and left it for us grin

BTW The monicker is "dottune" actually...

Mehn I've made brother and sisters here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iamprotocol(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
adeboy95:
why you know tell us did one before. Haaaaa my Lagos an kwara don go. Remain Kaduna and akwaibom
Abeg no vex na as i wan do d reg 2day i been dey wit them cos i did d reg wit my laptop that was wen they were confesing nd telling me hw nd wat they did
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
hanubarbie:
But the edo state is giving me concern tho.

Why?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Percentile: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
obajemj:

Person no worry about date of birth, because nobody talk about date of birth in camp, even the account opening they normally open up for people that have football age to use the current date of birth.all this fake news when you reach camp you will be surprised that is only ur certificate, call up letter,green card and school ID that counts

Ok. Thanks.

Cc: sirpelu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Jesus .. Dis is so not nice at all. Jeez sad
Well, that's d truth. Except d person 'runs' it. U can contact taeewo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.