Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2575557 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Dream3:

Thank you brother,I'm still praying o,but kwara kinni?bro,I will gladly choose borno state over kwara,Lagos and Abuja respectively.
undecided
I can only agree with you on Borno bc of the automatic relocation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nolaguy(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2016
maccabi:

most ppa's in the North has corpers Lodge... @ least 80% except for those who were posted to state capital wouldn't find it funny
pls expatiate further, i chose Kaduna too.
i heard they're Very receptive n ders job opportunity there.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2016
edbor:

don't worry, now they are back from oba coronation am sure you guys names will be online any moment from now

cheesy Bros, oba coronation no stop anything oh. na federal institution

Even if they were invited, it shouldn't take the place of their work
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nolaguy(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Dream3:

Thank you brother,I'm still praying o,but kwara kinni?bro,I will gladly choose borno state over kwara,Lagos and Abuja respectively.
Bro, i schooled at Ilorin, Kwara. Its not that bad..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream3: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2016
chumaster:
yours is even straightforward. No worries.
No worries?with the claim that no more uploading?though it was debunked but your prayers for us will go a long way.
OAU always a torn in flesh of ACE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Dream3:

Hmmm,mine was a case of "Error in uploading" and I already made the necessary corrections like 12days ago,when the names was later uploaded on Monday,mine and that of those in the error list was not uploaded, the school claimed to have sent the correction list to OAU to upload but they haven't,rather they said "uploading of names has closed"
My school (Adeyemi College Of Education) contacted a person in nysc HQ and he debunked it alas the man in charge of my school DSA promised to go to OAU to do it by himself on Monday or Tuesday, I just pray God help him to help us.
Let's be optimistic sis.

I can't even say which is worse. I guess OAU had to attend to their students first. Insha Allah, all these is for our testimony
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2016
ruthobaz:

cheesy Bros, oba coronation no stop anything oh. na federal institution

Even if they were invited, it shouldn't take the place of their work

obviously, uniben like delaying when it comes to things like this, also admission for reasons best known to them, it is well.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2016
tomistelle:

That's cool, those cafe guys are friendly and ready to help.

your name is tomi?

I think u be the lady I was eyeing and crushing that never noticed it due to the tense of nysc registration poo!

Kikikikiki.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream3: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2016
nolaguy:

Bro, i schooled at Ilorin, Kwara. Its not that bad..
I never typed that kwara state was bad nor Lagos or Abuja,infact my extended family lived in ilorin and they are living moderately but it's a case of CHOICE,I have being to kwara several times and I don't like the state at all(my apologies to the indigenes).
I have being to Lagos state thrice all my life,I'm a guy who cherished a cool environment,not much car horns,thousands of people living in a selected kilometers is just out of it,traffic, just name it,same goes with Abuja.
Though we have some moderate and luxury areas in this area but am not buoyant enough to settle in those areas.
I will only stay in Lagos and Abuja if am buoyant to afford the eyebrow areas.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream3: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2016
ruthobaz:

I can't even say which is worse. I guess OAU had to attend to their students first. Insha Allah, all these is for our testimony
Hmmm,Ameen Allahuma Ameen,let's be optimistic.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2016
Its my birthday guys though am yet to see my name but in all things give thanks

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream3: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2016
chumaster:
undecided
I can only agree with you on Borno bc of the automatic relocation
Hmmm,forget the automatic stuffs,I'm a military fanatics with the love for guns or whatever weapons,if not that my mum will "reach heaven return to earth"I won't redeploy o,dad knows all this wella,his motto is"Do your things your way".
I hope to join the military sha and feast/roast those bastards tarnishing the image of Islam.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream3: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Dotman2210:
Its my birthday guys not to see my name but in things give thanks
Happy birthday brother.
Our names will be uploaded insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2016
edbor:

obviously, uniben like delaying when it comes to things like this, also admission for reasons best known to them, it is well.

Thanks dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2016
chumaster:
Abuja, AkwaIbom, Taraba, Enugu, you
congrats

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2016
Dotman2210:
Its my birthday guys not to see my name but in things give thanks
ooooh gosh,rili wish I did dis first. Dis our NEPA pple self.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWTS. LLNP IN JESUS NAME. MAY GOD GRANTS UR HEART DESIRES. LOVE U!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2016
ruthobaz:
hmmm... me and dream3 are in this together

Congrats to everyone who has seen their names smiley

chumaster, abeg na everybody dem mobilise for your school
Oh dear.. .. ... My able VP's name is not out yet cry
Why uniben....... But why cry
Am so much disappointed in uniben. That excuse that uniben didnt not receive any official notice to mobilize all their pcms is a blatant lie from the pit of hell.
My dear, it is pressure that made all of us.. .... Including chumaster that lost hope already to be mobilized. All eligible pcms from uniben should gather together, protest, demonstrate, shut down the skool, even if na to go prostrate b4 the new oba make them mobilise una. Even bible sef talk am.... "the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and violent men take it by force".
Pls dont lose hope yet, it is not yet over until it is over... .. . I beleive you will come back here to testify.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Dream3:

Happy birthday brother.
Our names will be uploaded insha Allah.
Amen thanks bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2016
Posimii:

ooooh gosh,rili wish I did dis first. Dis our NEPA pple self.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWTS. LLNP IN JESUS NAME. MAY GOD GRANTS UR HEART DESIRES. LOVE U!
Thanks love,I appreciate everything

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2016
chumaster:
I am fine, I hope you'v registered
sure... Reg on monday
Abj,lag,Kd and Enugu...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Dream3:

No worries?with the claim that no more uploading?though it was debunked but your prayers for us will go a long way.
OAU always a torn in flesh of ACE.

guy whr i did my reg, a girl from ACE did hers too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Dotman2210:
Amen thanks bro
hapi birthday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by OluFabulous: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Package goes for 10k only including delivery cost.
And payment is made on delivery!
Deliveries are made in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.

Call/Whatsapp : 08069674982

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
kapable75:
You don know coyy finish. come collect 2 bottles of that your brand.

I dey trek since that yesterday na just now I reach. Oya where we go meet?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
RANSOBAYO50:

so nobody want meet me for Ogun? cry
so nobody want meet me for Ogun?
Ogun av full
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by folabs2009(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2016
I choose Katsina, Oyo, Abia and Niger states, hope I did not make any wrong choice?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Lmao. Iffah hear. I wonder why you said that tho. How far? You know the names are up right??

ya sure tnx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Rebekkah:
THANK GOD. I'VE GOTTEN MY GREEN CARD, KO SI YELLOW CARD, WITH CALL UP I.D. GOD I'M MOST GRATEFUL kiss

ABBIE25 NO WORRIES we're were in this 2geda. We gonna come off shining.

Carexy your sch futo don clear you??

Dream2 plsss let's hear from your ear o cheiiii

ibroh22 tough times never last....nobody has pure white background or teeth. Anything from it was white up, buh sha white o

coy of th oye, dipson456 my darlings how body

Y0RME!!!!!! you'll reg inside kaza office, no worries

acronym ko acronomec you know now

chiefojiji how the buzz? O

greatness3666, patty2014!, sheboss! O aah! Chumaster where are my darlings o. embarassed sad ;(
yes o tnx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Ndejiko:
Good morning house, please a wrong picture was uploaded for a friend of mine during the on going B16 registration and he has completed the registration, how can he change the picture to his own. Your urgent assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks

Come if na play u better stop am.Which kind yeye mistake be that.How person go upload wrong passport for another name, you self reason am na.The person no preview before uploading ? And una too come continue to they fill the form abi? Chei......... Una no do anything to change am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2016
sharliz:
dnt underestimate me ooo
thats the fact. how has your weekend been, i can send coyy to come help you with the chores grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.