Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2548705 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mcmooney:

Let's hear from u pls
thanks..

senator armani has a point with what he said earlier , but postponing it now will only waste d tym of d senators and Dat of d citizens cos right now, everyone is waiting for u'all.

though dat is not an excuse to do things d wrong way but I have a feeling dat if other senators took it as seriously as u and chuxmyk took it, den it would av been easier...

what I believe u should do now is continue with d voting d way it is, but appoint someone to serve as ur electorate officer(I suggest chuxmyk), constantly remind other senators of d voting process( just nominations) and fix a final time for d vote to end..

I would av said u shld norninate two pple and den conduct a fresh election( but u tried dat at first and it didn't work).

but inform others of the latest development..we can't afford to waste any more time on d election.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mcmooney:

The ministerial appointments and screening is presently being delayed by our not having a leader to conduct the supposed happenings in the chamber. Thus, its in our hands to move Graceland forward by doing our jobs.
I agree. And I know we have a leader now. Though we don't know him yet. I guess DexxyAlebs will help us announce the winners of the election.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by armanni(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Opposition is good, forget Bulls and Doghara, let's introduce something new.. All for fun sha.. #Drinking a very chilled Heineken mixed with bullet#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
armanni:
Distinguished Senator( in Rita Dominic's voice), the world is watching us. I'm not against the conduct of the election but the way and manner we voted.. Their was no electoral committee, no manifesto from our aspirants, no campaigne. etc..

armani, dis is coming at a wrong time...

I wanted to suggest dis earlier but senators didn't want citizens to b involved..

u should av come up.with this beautiful idea when mcmooney and d few others were busy fixing meetings upon meetings for u all to reach agreement.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
justified10:
thanks..

senator armani has a point with what he said earlier , but postponing it now will only waste d tym of d senators and Dat of d citizens cos right now, everyone is waiting for u'all.

though dat is not an excuse to do things d wrong way but I have a feeling dat if other senators took it as seriously as u and chuxmyk took it, den it would av been easier...

what I believe u should do now is continue with d voting d way it is, but appoint someone to serve as ur electorate officer(I suggest chuxmyk), constantly remind other senators of d voting process( just nominations) and fix a final time for d vote to end..

I would av said u shld norninate two pple and den conduct a fresh election( but u tried dat at first and it didn't work).

but inform others of the latest development..we can't afford to waste any more time on d election.

Our time for announcement was 9pm today. And it's time. I suggested that senator DexxyAlebs shld take the responsibility of announcing the new senate president. Iono if he's working on it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
armanni:
Opposition is good, forget Bulls and Doghara, let's introduce something new.. All for fun sha.. #Drinking a very chilled Heineken mixed with bullet#
Your suggestion mk sense o senator armanni. Only say e come late
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
dis is a crucial time when we actually need d presence of eida d president or his vice...but both greycious and ruthobaz are absent( I am sure dia are reasons, good ones)..

d president should have been d one to give a final way forward...

yorme, what do u think?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jessysparkles(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
yorme:
Jessysparkles is a fellow B16 PCM, I'm sure. Please enter and introduce yourself. Peeping is not allowed *winks* Oya, come n enlighten us outta ya wealth of accounting knowledge!
lol....so u caught m?? not very sure of going d next batch buh by God's grace October batch won't pass m by. As per enlightenment on accounting, we all knw every living soul practise account dts wt makes us d best bcus we r trained in d field. proudly an accountant 2 be. lols Goodluck 2 d awaiting corpers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good evening Gracelanders
Justified10
abbie25
ruthobaz
Chumaster et al.

Sorry for coming late, what have I missed?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
justified10:
dis is a crucial time when we actually need d presence of eida d president or his vice...but both greycious and ruthobaz are absent( I am sure dia are reasons, good ones)..

yorme, what do u think?
I suggest we hold on to the results for now, buh by 10am 2mao, the President (Greycious) should have had his say. For now I'm out. Good night gracelanders.

Cc
iphemama
mcmooney
sonymax16
battoyyeb
shina101
armanni
DexxyAlebs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Our time for announcement was 9pm today. And it's time. I suggested that senator DexxyAlebs shld take the responsibility of announcing the new senate president. Iono if he's working on it
ok..but he is not even in d building...please, dis is a serious issue...I wish I was a senator..wld fire all of u for NASS..lol..

I would av been d Ben Murray Bruce of dis senate...lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
justified10:

yorme, what do u think?
What's happening bro?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Bro. Do us the honours of announcing the final results and then presenting our senate president and his vice to us

Cc

iphemama
mcmooney
sonymax16
battoyyeb
shina101
armanni
DexxyAlebs

Your excellency, the president of Graceland and his vice
Distinguished senators and unique people of the federal Republic of Graceland.

I hereby declare Mcmooney the senate president of Graceland an Battoyyeb his vice.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greycious:

What's happening bro?
our senators are having a lil issue..it has been attended to..but hear from mcmooney.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
justified10:
our senators are having a lil issue..it has been attended to..but hear from mcmooney.
Mcmooney, please give me ur situation report. It's important
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chuxmyk Greycious dreamcome2ru justified10, do you know what your problem is.. You guys worry too much smiley you don't have to keep count about how many people show up or comment.. The truth is that there are ways we can magnet people to this place, we just have to look for ways.. We Nigerians always look for the easy way out and not bothering to contribute to making that way easy.. The truth is that people will start busting in here once they see that interesting things and topics are being discussed.. By the way pls who is in charge of the ministerial selection process, I need to know the procedure for application..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
DexxyAlebs:

Your excellency, the president of Graceland and his vice
Distinguished senators and unique people of the federal Republic of Graceland.

I hereby declare Mcmooney the senate president of Graceland an Battoyyeb his vice.
Gracias.
iphemama
sonymax16
battoyyeb
shina101
armanni
DexxyAlebs

Do u all agree with this result?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
congratulations mcmooney as u become d senate president elect of this city...
please do ur best..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abbie25:
Chuxmyk Greycious dreamcome2ru justified10, do you know what your problem is.. You guys worry too much smiley you don't have to keep count about how many people show up or comment.. The truth is that there are ways we can magnet people to this place, we just have to look for ways.. We Nigerians always look for the easy way out and not bothering to contribute to making that way easy.. The truth is that people will start busting in here once they see that interesting things and topics are being discussed.. By the way pls who is in charge of the ministerial selection process, I need to know the procedure for application..
check ur mentions for the procedure for application, or better still check my posts.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abbie25:
my miss, personally I am not worried...if u check my previous posts, I said it dat until we have interesting things to discuss, dis place will remain dry...

I still discussed dat with d president today, and we are all waiting for minsters to b screened and sworn in...dis place will b beta Dan imagined.

BTW, my miss..who is d guy keeping u away.abi u don start d job?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
justified10:

shocked

president greycious, u need to attend to our senators at dis stage..senator armani don vex cheesy
I guess it's all settled now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greycious:

Mcmooney, please give me ur situation report. It's important
Mr. President, the issue or bone of contention is the matter concerning the electoral process used in electing the senate President, if which I have just been declared officially as the winner. We really shouldn't be asking for ur opinion on this matter but as it stands, it will be wise to ask that u chip in ur inputs as regards this conundrum we find ourselves in.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
justified10:
my miss, personally I am not worried...if u check my previous posts, I said it dat until we have interesting things to discuss, dis place will remain dry...

I still discussed dat with d president today, and we are all waiting for minsters to b screened and sworn in...dis place will b beta Dan imagined.

BTW, my miss..who is d guy keeping u away.abi u don start d job?
. Lolz nooo not all..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greycious:
I guess it's all settled now
yea..sir, u dey do security job?lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abbie25:
. Lolz nooo not all..
are u d new ESE?

dont tell me ESE kwa o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ruthobaz, we need a meeting for tomorrow morning, Please fix at time that will be convenient for you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
One and only.. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mcmooney:

Mr. President, the issue or bone of contention is the matter concerning the electoral process used in electing the senate President, if which I have just been declared officially as the winner. We really shouldn't be asking for ur opinion on this matter but as it stands, it will be wise to ask that u chip in ur inputs as regards this conundrum we find ourselves in.
pls na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by battoyyeb(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greycious:

iphemama
sonymax16
battoyyeb
shina101
armanni
DexxyAlebs
Mcmooney

Do u all agree with this result?

Yes I agree
Sorry for coming late just getting home, busy Monday
Congrats to my able Senate President
cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greycious:
Ruthobaz, we need a meeting for tomorrow morning, Please fix at time that will be convenient for you

10am would be just fine. A lot still needs to be done here I can see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
justified10:
yea..sir, u dey do security job?lol
I went out ni, just got home not too long ago
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
kapable75:
pls na
what I do cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.