Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2566575 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by steppin: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Another reason why heaven weeps stop.making heaven weep na.
Birds of a feather.
Iti!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by emmas2k570(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
This information is sources from NYSC ICT officials they said the posting of PCM is based on third (3rd) choice state of registration juz remember yur 3rd choice state during ur registration................
Got this from someone.....I just hope it s true o..... As I don pick Akwaibom ma desired state as ma third choice grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
MissHatey:
is camping up to 3weeks ni
yes!!! 3 complete weeks....it won't be bored trust me dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
sonymax16:

Ehh..... na for morning u sopose dey do the countdown. Sha do am today then continue tomorrow morning.
yes sir!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by KingKingKing: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
sonymax16:
Someone made a comment on an nysc group chat i am in that for those that completed their registration on the first day, they will be posted to the second choice states they picked......... The person said its from a reliable source.... Donno how true it is
And that first choice will be given to those that registered late

can i b a part of dat watsapp grup
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
KingKingKing:

can i b a part of dat watsapp grup
I can forward ur number to the admin to add u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Adeinfo:

Very true. Witnessed that With present Batch A and it's confirmed
Hmmm
What about those that registered on the third day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
ibroh22:

why u dey disturb Ur dashboard,,,, honestly Na u ppl dey disturb una self,,u don register Nd print green card,wetin u still dey find for your dashboard hanhan,,,,,,,there is nothing of such in my dashboard sha and I used white background passport,,,,cheers!
they sent it as text to my phone. I logged in to my dashboard this evening and the message is also displayed there. Infact, they write it in red that "my passport is rejected" grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Is it as stressful as those days wey u dey c "no record found" lol just go do d shii
I will do it sha, but that will be next week, hope it won't result to anything?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
emmas2k570:
This information is sources from NYSC ICT officials they said the posting of PCM is based on third (3rd) choice state of registration juz remember yur 3rd choice state during ur registration................
Got this from someone.....I just hope it s true o..... As I don pick Akwaibom ma desired state as ma third choice grin grin
Have u forgotten?
1st choice and third choice is usually a northern state.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
PHATE007:
yes ooo!! My struggle was not in vein!! Am happy I fought for my right... To all doze who prayed nd supported me, God bless u all
Happy that you guys won atlast. Sometimes we don't have to sit one place and lament
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by patrickomokhua(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Learn How To Earn 100dollars In A Month Or More Through Fiverr wyatsapp 08171900194
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
chumaster:
they sent it as text to my phone. I logged in to my dashboard this evening and the message is also displayed there. Infact, they write it in red that "my passport is rejected" grin
this one is strong ooo,,,u beta carry Ur two ears go to a photo studio,if u have the soft copy of the passport,they should help you reduce the hue of the picx Nd u r good to go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
AMAKAVIOLA:

My dear o! am good. ah chose abj, kaduna, lag n delta
Nice states you have there. If we will have to go by what somebody said today and if you registered on the first day, then Kaduna will be smiling at you right nowcheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
sonymax16:

Have u forgotten?
1st choice and third choice is usually a northern state.
No mind dem so so lie and fake rumours..Nysc rumours can cripple u if u no strong.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
emmas2k570:
Kaduna is my 3rd choice,,,wish I was given that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oh my mistake! Maybe I was half asleep when I typed that lol. I was actually talking about akwa ibom. No, I'd never pick cross rivers oh. I'd rather pick a state in the south east.
Thanks anyway for the info. Still hope I get lagos.
sonymax16:

Babe, that calabar no make sense oooo. If them post u go calabar, May God be with u. Am from that place so i know what am talking about. Calabar use to be a very nice place b4 but recently, things are pretty expensive there and cult clashes / gang wars have taken over the place. As a corper, ur security in calabar is not guaranteed as u may be robbed on broad day light. Its even better to be posted to the village than the main calabar city itself. You would have chosed akwa ibom instead of cross river.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
patrickomokhua:
Learn How To Earn
100dollars In A Month Or More
Through Fiverr wyatsapp 08171900194
e sure? very money serious minded now o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Another reason why heaven weeps stop.making heaven weep na.
Nothing Person no go see.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by KingKingKing: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
sonymax16:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oh my mistake! Maybe I was half asleep when I typed that lol. I was actually talking about akwa ibom. No, I'd never pick cross rivers oh. I'd rather pick a state in the south east.
Thanks anyway for the info. Still hope I get lagos.
keep the faith alive..Lagos camp is the place to be..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
chumaster:
You Uploaded the wrong head. tryna get a sworn head-affidavit and try again.
thank me later_
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
sonymax16:

abeg forward mine too 07039427629..thanks!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
you served in Lagos?
surpriseMe:
keep the faith alive..Lagos camp is the place to be..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Congrats to u phate007 i remember u were d 1st to gv us d date for nysc. that special call wish to meet u in same camp.

Congrats to HayChay and Harvigh

my lovely VP rothobaz and Dotman your testimony is here already

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
sonymax16:
To me oooo, the only states in the south-south geopolitical zone that make sense is akwa ibom, delta and maybe edo state. In terms of security, Rivers and cross river state no be am @ all.
Its always good to do thorough research b4 choosing a state.
All is well fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
emmas2k570:

Bros na lie .. as for me Oyo state am going to serve and it is my second choice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
emmas2k570:

Bros na lie .. as for me Oyo state am going to serve and it is my second choice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
surpriseMe:
No mind dem so so lie and fake rumours..Nysc rumours can cripple u if u no strong.
hehehe some kian strong lie sha... maybe he wasnt der when they were doing his reg..grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
steppin:

Birds of a feather.
Iti!
bro wats d name of ur skul.... am not sure u officially introduced urself in d group. kindly do dah, u know, so we can welcome u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Coyy so ya first moniker was justified10

kai mods go don tire 4u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
sonymax16:

Babe, that calabar no make sense oooo. If them post u go calabar, May God be with u. Am from that place so i know what am talking about. Calabar use to be a very nice place b4 but recently, things are pretty expensive there and cult clashes / gang wars have taken over the place. As a corper, ur security in calabar is not guaranteed as u may be robbed on broad day light. Its even better to be posted to the village than the main calabar city itself. You would have chosed akwa ibom instead of cross river.

This is absolutely true i have an uncle serving in C/river Odupani to b precise. him don come house more than 4 times unto gang war for that area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.