Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2566661 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chai. God will punish Glo for me. I missed plenny
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2016
You guys have just started very well. My prayer for u guys is that God should give all of u that are present now the wisdom to handle the big heads when they start coming in.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 18, 2016
yorme:

Hmm...not really...We still got leftover of drinks on ground... Jus pick any bottle u see on the floor...sip the last drops wink
Haha,bottle ke?obviously you sneak one or two in,coz i made sure all the drinks used for the independence celebration are all CAN and not BOTTLE,hmmm,the new sheriff will soon be in town to punish the offenders.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 3:53am On Feb 18, 2016
sirguy542:
You guys have just started very well. My prayer for u guys is that God should give all of u that are present now the wisdom to handle the big heads when they start coming in.
Lol @ big heads grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Greycious:

Lol @ big heads grin
U were once a member of golden city Mr Greycious hope you understands vividly what I meant by the big heads.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2016
sirguy542:

U were once a member of golden city Mr Greycious hope you understands vividly what I meant by the big heads.
Yeah
Surely I do, and I don't think they are here yet.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by beemarn: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2016
FOR NYSC EXEMPTION / DOB ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS CALL 08180764085..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hadibaba(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2016
good morning ladies and gentle men, how was ur nite?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Tracer:
Usa, canada, venezuela or austria......#yawns#
D sh*t is overrated and I dnt aff issues with any of d states buh for nw none in my head yet....
it's when they send you to Borno or Yobe that you will see how underrated it has been
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2016
sirguy542:
justifies10 will provide enough Ghana-must-go bags to bag the big heads grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Haha,bottle ke?obviously you sneak one or two in,coz i made sure all the drinks used for the independence celebration are all CAN and not BOTTLE,hmmm,the new sheriff will soon be in town to punish the offenders.

I meant bottled water sir *covers face*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2016
chumaster:
justifies10 will provide enough Ghana-must-go bags to bag the big heads grin

grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Chai!
They say it is better late than never.
Therefore it is on this premise that I hereby congratulate the citizenry of GRACELAND on the momentous occasion. - (The Sovereignty)
of Graceland.
Like the name implies, There shall be a continual reign of God's grace and favour on every citizen of this nation.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Special shoutouts to:
Justified10, Greycious, Abbie25, Chumaster, Dreamcome2ru and every other member of GL.

Sign:
Senator IghravweIG.
G-City.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2016
chumaster:
it's when they send you to Borno or Yobe that you will see how underrated it has been
Bera free redployment.... Plus I gat immunity too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by rolaniyonu(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Does anyone have the idea when B16 list will be uploaded?
Parent don't understand, they thin I have issues with my result.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by bolagabriella: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
justified10:
I don c am fr ur name say u b omo get inside..

ogijo is closer to ikorodu Dan mowe o. I just talk am unto say na Ogun/ lagos state too
Lol
Ok ooo
Nice knowin a nigga lk u is close by
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by bolagabriella: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Greycious:

Lool...even if u no like urself, me I still like u o. take another bus abeg
Tnx jare
Gm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2016
yorme:

Iz al for u na. No be u invite me?

Where's the proof grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
bolagabriella:

Lol
Ok ooo
Nice knowin a nigga lk u is close by
nice knowing a bae lyk lives close by too. ..no worry, I go c u for mowe street one day, I go com stop u..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
sirguy542:
amen..thanks for continually checking and praying for us.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
good afternoon dear gracelanders, how y'all doing?

if anyone has any news as regard nysc, please endeavor to share d news with us..togeda, we shall make dis city great and we all shall laff in d end.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
rolaniyonu:
Does anyone have the idea when B16 list will be uploaded?
Parent don't understand, they thin I have issues with my result.
lol, my dad just called me early dis morning and said he wants to c my files, my results and etc..I was just laughing and laughing till he joined me in d lafta

Bros, d thing is, u av to explain to dem in details for dem to understand it is not ur fault.

d only news we av for now is d same news we have had even before we all were relegated to batchB, and d new is dat Dia shall be three batches dis year according to nysc DG.

hope u dey work, if not, find something doing pending d tym..hopefully we shall go by July/august
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello house, seems many of us missed batch A 16. Am still trying to come to terms with the fact that there is a purpose for everything undecided undecided
Best thing, find something to keep you busy.
Repping great uniben, computer science
Would love Enugu, Ogun,maybe Borno so I can redeploy grin grin
Let's make the best of this house while we wait. Peace!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
ruthobaz:
Hello house, seems many of us missed batch A 16. Am still trying to come to terms with the fact that there is a purpose for everything undecided undecided
u are welcome Ruth..

I believe God has a beta plan for us.

if dem post u go borno, dem fit redeploy u automatically go sokoto o. lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
yorme:

I meant bottled water sir *covers face*
No wahala nah,enjoy ya day.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
ruthobaz:
U missed A16 too? shocked
And it seems we have similar choice of states (borno,ogun and enugu) but my most preferred is ogun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
IghravweIG:
Chai!
They say it is better late than never.
Therefore it is on this premise that I hereby congratulate the citizenry of GRACELAND on the momentous occasion. - (The Sovereignty)
of Graceland.
Like the name implies, There shall be a continual reign of God's grace and favour on every citizen of this nation.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Special shoutouts to:
Justified10, Greycious, Abbie25, Chumaster, Dreamcome2ru and every other member of GL.

Sign:
Senator IghravweIG.
G-City.
Thank you my amiable senator,please endeavour to check on us anytime,anyday.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
bolagabriella:

Tnx jare
Gm
Good afternoon, how has been ur day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by bolagabriella: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
justified10:
nice knowing a bae lyk lives close by too. ..no worry, I go c u for mowe street one day, I go com stop u..
Will be waiting for dat day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good afternoon Gracelanders, how una dey?
yorme my unknown padi from futmx
justified10
chumaster
Abbie25 et al.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
@Justified10,your dad ehn,it's very funny o,Initially you should have explain all to him beforehand and @ruthobaz,you welcome to GC,well,back to work,gat a lot of mechanical faults to rectify here,@Greycious,bro,i sight you ooo.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Chai. God will punish Glo for me. I missed plenny
amen on ur behalf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.