Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2583809 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
A lot of "reliable source" everywhere.
It is in this thread that we have from "reliable source" that there won't be streams,it is also from this thread that "reliable source" said there will be streams and yet the timetable remain unchanged.
Also read from this thread about protesting about the 19,800naira allowance, so funny,well maybe in the next generation of politicians,the idea is as good as dead so my advice to the moniker that mentioned it is that don't nurse the idea at all.
My advice to all is just for us to wait till Monday,print your CUL and accept whatever you see/read from the paper,simple as that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jhidey08(m): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dindook:

No hard feelings bro, but the date for the camp is 24th and not 28th, they just even shifted it to 24th..beside i made my calls, all i heard is that some group of people are just using this rumours to spoil this recent goverment administration.. Beside new time table would have been released if really stream II will take place..
they didn't just shift it to 24th, that's how it has been since it was first published, the only change that was done was changing d last day from 13th to 14th.
Of course if it's on 24th we're going it's a win win situation, I only posted what my "reliable source" told me.
I sincerely hope we're not divided into streams too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
sharliz:
u want oyo too

Am like MTN

'everywhere you go'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na wa o page 1717 Sharliz started

Sharliz ended
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dindook: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
jhidey08:
they didn't just shift it to 24th, that's how it has been since it was first published, the only change that was done was changing d last day from 13th to 14th.
Of course if it's on 24th we're going it's a win win situation, I only posted what my "reliable source" told me.

No problem, but your reliable source could have gotten the rumour from another source too, but remember the time table still remained unchanged n nothing like streams there yet.. but still 21st will tell..1 love
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adeyemi09(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Haaaaaa Haaaa what happen nowww
plssssssss u people should come down my source said, his source said, i heard that, he told me, all from reliable source pls can u people let 24th come first and let see maybe all this rumors is true or not. But me o i refused to believed all this lies. camp all the way on 24 of November 2016, i don't know of others ooooo.gudluck
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jhidey08(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Dindook:

No problem, but your reliable source could have gotten the rumour from another source too, but remember the time table still remained unchanged n nothing like streams there yet.. but still 21st will tell..1 love
well, I dunno which other source someone who works with the NYSC wants 2 have again. wink Let's wait till next Monday sha, Hoping for the best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dindook: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2016
jhidey08:
well, I dunno which other source someone who works with the NYSC wants 2 have again. wink Let's wait till next Monday sha, Hoping for the best.

Lets wait n see then.. Till monday

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2016
monniyi:
Good night yall, to all my "crushes" hehehe, dipson546,yormee, awakeuche.....

Chiefojiji- blackmanshadow

My host- forgotten your moniker

Everyone on here.

Have a goodnight rest.
Another day gone, 21st is closer. grin

#GhostmodeActivated.
Peace cool
goodnight sweetness.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Temibabie(f): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Reading al your convos like im reading a novel ;DReading al your convos like im reading a novel
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by showgolee(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2016
Dream2:
A lot of "reliable source" everywhere.
It is in this thread that we have from "reliable source" that there won't be streams,it is also from this thread that "reliable source" said there will be streams and yet the timetable remain unchanged.
Also read from this thread about protesting about the 19,800naira allowance, so funny,well maybe in the next generation of politicians,the idea is as good as dead so my advice to the moniker that mentioned it is that don't nurse the idea at all.
My advice to all is just for us to wait till Monday,print your CUL and accept whatever you see/read from the paper,simple as that.

As in my brother, every info is from reliable source there is no un-reliable source, everyone just fabricating his/her story and just dump it here...Monday is around the corner that all what is hidden will be revealed
Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Ponder on these known facts that would INSPIRE U to thinking n afterwards ACTION

*In the jungle which animal is the biggest ....... I heard you say........ elephant.*

*In the jungle which animal is the tallest...... I heard you say ......Giraffe.*

*In the jungle which animal is the wisest.......I heard you say ..........Tortoise*

*In the jungle which animal is the fastest ........I heard you say .......Cheetahs.*

*Uhmm. Among all these wonderful qualities mentioned.. ..Where is the Lion in the picture?*

*But yet you say the Lion is the king of the jungle even without any of these qualities.*

*But I discovered something fascinating about the Lion.*

*_The Lion is Courageous_*

*_The Lion is very bold_*

*_The Lion is always ready to face any mountain, any challenges, any barrier that crosses his part, no matter how big they are._*

*_The Lion walks with confidence._*

*_The Lion dares anything's and never afraid_*

*_The Lion believes he is unstoppable._*

*_The Lion is a risk taker_*

*_The Lion believes any animal is food for him_*

*_The Lion believes any opportunity is worth giving a trial and never allows it slip from his hands._*

*_The Lion has charisma._*

*_What is it that I want you to learn from the piece ._*

*_You don't need to be the fastest, you don't need to be the wisest , you don't need to be the smartest, you dont need to be the most brilliant, you don't need to be generally accepted to become your dreams and be great in life._*

*_All you need is courage, all you need is boldness , all you need is the will to try , all you need is the faith to believe it is possible, all you need is to believe in yourself that you can. Because you are the only one that should be up there, no one else._*
Good morning beautiful people,
And do have an amazing day,
#Dotmancares.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=chiefojiji post=51066357]
omg, what did u do to my post, Lord have mercy.

#Ghostmode Deactivated

True love kooor, u better dont let me cut your two legs off, i no see better person love nah shadow i go love.

*hisses*

#GhostmodeReactivated

Morning yormee kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Vikky014(f): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2016
LMAO@ reliable source
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2016
sharliz:
yes u worship where?
St.George's Hall, Broad Street
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Temibabie:
Reading al your convos like im reading a novel ;DReading al your convos like im reading a novel
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by OluFabulous: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2016
It's only just 7 days to camp!

We are now taking the last set of orders for your Nysc Camp kits!

Kit includes
✔3 in 1 Polo Ralph Lauren white roundneck
✔2 White Shorts
✔1 White Tennis Shoe
✔1 Waist Purse
✔3 pairs of White socks.

This goes for 10k only including delivery cost.

Deliveries are made in Lagos, and ogun states.
And payment is made on delivery!

Call/Whatsapp: 08069674982

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2016
pls from today till Monday, I don't want anybody telling me anything from his (un)reliable source. keep ur news to urself. it's not like u are getting paid for casting the news here. And it ain't a power tussle to know whose source would be correct at the end of the day. we all have sources, but I personally don't speak based on hearsay.

Moreover, during pre election campaign, Buhari said a lot and latee said he knows nothing about some

wat about, DG Kazakhstan who later denied any knowledge of slashing when all the slashing troubles were over.

ur source aint God. only God has the final say.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Good morning gracelanders, heading to the market to pick up some necessary stuff for this nysc, i will regale you with updates when i return on price of stuffs in port harcourt.... (Awon werey) why did i just say this, i dont even know what it means, my head eeh, where you at[code][/code]monniyi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Jameek(m): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Jameek:
Why don't you guys just relax and let things flow, rather than bringing all sorts of theories based on "them say, them say, he said, she said" with everyone claiming reliable source here? Na power tussle about who get reliable source pass? Whatever info your reliable source has divulged to you, keep it to yourself because someone else's reliable source must have also divulged some info to him/her too. Monday the 21st is just around the corner.

Quoting myself simply because this "reliable source" argument is still on. I believe there are lots of people here with their own "reliable sources" too but they have chosen to keep it on the low, which I believe is better. To those claiming conflicting "reliable sources", una never learn from TB Joshua experience abi? Good morning, everyone.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2016
mlanreh:

St.George's Hall, Broad Street
lol mrng sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chalsixtus(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
reliable & unreliable source some persons always hear things when your village people whisper give you no carry am come Graceland

una no go give me high blood pressure never !
awon reliable source carry your source(sauce) chop pounded yam we no want !
oga y0rmme oga chumaster oga justifiedcoyy I greet una good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2016
mightyleks:

Am like MTN

'everywhere you go'
hmmmm...I see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chalsixtus(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2016
sharliz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2016
sharliz:
lol mrng sir

Morning ma. it been a while but have been observing for a while,guess it called Ghost mode.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2016
chalsixtus:
sharliz
mrng sir..aw ur nyt?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2016
mlanreh:

Morning ma. it been a while but have been observing for a while,guess it called Ghost mode.

lol aw have u been n awz prep
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skiberg(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Gud maween Gracelander family longst time
I don rest reach make I enta evri were being active back

Cheffooo no b soooo u forget babanee abi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2016
sharliz:
lol aw have u been n awz prep
Prep ke ave been away from home for a while nw nd been very busy (C.L Ogun state) but m hoping to be in lag at the end of the week so I can start prep. How prep ova there.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Good Morning Graceland!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
kapable75:
Good Morning Graceland!
Morning Mr kapable
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2016
mlanreh:

Prep ke ave been away from home for a while nw nd been very busy (C.L Ogun state) but m hoping to be in lag at the end of the week so I can start prep. How prep ova there.
aii

Going on well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.