Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2567934 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2016
mlanreh:

Uhmm .
Am a PCM so am not saying am Rich ATM but I try for my lane
Smart and Fine no be me go suppose tell u that one nw,na DP go determine
with this point maybe I should just park well
You are smart to be intimidated by "women who read"...

You know your place, but sorry,its too late.

Iamcasey where are you plsss.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:
u get sense

Hope you are fine,
Rich
Smart

If u arent, abeg pack well cool

But if u are..

*clears throat*
grin grin

Yes, ayam! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=chiefojiji post=51106556][/quote] what, u better stay ur lane now...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2016
y0rmee:

Yes, ayam! grin
Abeg ,u don expire...
Comot for here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2016
mlanreh:

That was wat u said the last time I monitored as a spirit .
lol grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:

You are smart to be intimidated by "women who read"...

You know your place, but sorry,its too late.

Iamcasey where are you plsss.

Iamcasey am happy for u bro. monniyi sure life goes on na y0rmee and co dey too clinch. As for me I remain a boss of my own
#irefuse to be intimidated by u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2016
awakeuche:
good morning sweetness, i trust you slept like a baby
This is so weird
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2016
mlanreh:

Uhmm .
Am a PCM so am not saying am Rich ATM but I try for my lane
Smart and Fine no be me go suppose tell u that one nw,na DP go determine
with this point maybe I should just park well

Where u wan come park now

Cus no parking space again for garage o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Favlex10(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:

This is so weird

Lolzzzzz grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:

This is so weird
i was gonna quote you, but quoted a fellow spirit instead, but your quoting skills are out of this world o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:
problematic and gormless
monniyi, speechless
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2016
chiefojiji:

Where u wan come park now

Cus no parking space again for garage o
Parking space dey my compound, no body fit tow my vehicle
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:
what, u better stay ur lane now...

no lane on lagos roads....... enter anybody lane, just watch ur bumper dats d rule
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:
Abeg ,u don expire... Comot for here.
your mouth is not good!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2016
mlanreh:

Parking space dey my compound, no body fit tow my vehicle

Park for ur room sef!!!

If dos towing pipu see d yansh of ur motor, not car oooooooooo, dey will tow it out peacefully
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Enouwem(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Jameek:

You've posted about this online protest thing before and reiterating it once more, and I'm sure you'll bring it up again. Just wondering. When people (majority or less) don't agree with your idea, you don't have to sneer at them. We all have different ideas and interests, that's what makes us a community of humans. Why don't you start the online protest and watch how people with similar interests join you? Sometimes if you are hell bent on doing something, you don't have to wait for the approval of others, if not you might never START! And I'm wondering why your idea is so ill-timed. You bring up issue about protest a few days to the start of a program when everything is already signed, sealed and delivered? Did it ever cross your mind that the government won't just sit overnight and approve an increment without following the normal long due process which could take months? Or don't you know how the legislative arm operates?
Sometimes you need to understand that when certain individuals are silent, it's not foolishness but wisdom.
Finally bro, if you believe in the power of your dreams, follow it with all doggedness and don't wait for no one. You could surprisingly amass a very large number of supporters. Good luck.

NB: I do not support your idea.
All this long post for me alone? grin
You bring up issue about protest a few days to the start of a program when everything is already signed, sealed and delivered?
Do you even know the online protest that I'm talking about? I'm talking about protesting online for the increment in Corps members allowance or monthly stipend. And believe me, this protest does not affect going to camp. It's just to let the government know that Corps members (generally and not batch B 2016 alone) needs and increment in the monthly allowance being paid.

Did it ever cross your mind that the government won't just sit overnight and approve an increment without following the normal long due process which could take months? Or don't you know how the legislative arm operates?

So don't u think that the time to act is now? Someone needs to keep reminding them. Make ur voices heard. The earlier the better.
I don't like all this self-centered attitude that u people are displaying.
Stand up for once and fight for the future Corps members!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2016
On the last day be4 we go to ffing camp, i go send cards to everyone who makes it to strean 2, but e go be 100 naira...... D person wey go win most willing to give help online i go send am card 500..... To d person wey go win most funny na card 200 and so forth.... Bye bye
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2016
chiefojiji:

Park for ur room sef!!!

If dos towing pipu see d yansh of ur motor, not car oooooooooo, dey will tow it out peacefully

Nothing go happen. Dem dey pass their boundary be that. eni toh ba shey rada rada eyin boiz e GBA oju eeeh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:

Abeg ,u don expire...
Comot for here.

grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:
This is so weird
You can say that again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Enouwem(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Dream2:

You really tried for quoting him with those explanations, he's hell-bent on protesting,so let him go ahead,it's like a 60years old man with the wish of becoming an infant.
If you can open your mouth to say this, believe me, I've lost all iota of respect for you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2016
mlanreh:

You can say that again
try not to feel important, because i quoted you, it was a goofy mistake, one that will not happen again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2016
awakeuche:
try not to feel important, because i quoted you, it was a goofy mistake, one that will not happen again

I would have been so glad if u have mistakenly transferred all ur funds to my acct but here *spit on ur quote nd what so ever u are nd gently walk out*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Just saw a moniker that got me laughing, sekcibeast1990.... WTF
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2016
Enouwem:
Make your voices heard, they said no.
Let's stage a little online protest and ask for alawee increase, they said no oooo, we want to go to camp first.
Lol.. As if going to the camp will change anything. It can't change anything. Nysc can toss you up and down, anyhow they want it and you! yes you! cannot do anything about it.

Some people are now scared of going to stream 2 now and are now claiming stream 1 as if there's a probability that they'll be in stream 1.
If the Nigerian youths keep being soft and docile, the government will use them anyhow they like and they won't do anything about it. Highest, they'll only talk and talk and talk.

Now tell me, from April to this November, was it not enough time for nysc to use and lobby or source for funds diplomatically or anyhow?
Why must they always pull this stunts of no funds everytime?

Guy its like u didn't watch little marmaid

IF U WANT SOMETHING DONE, YOU'VE GOT 2 DO IT YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2016
monniyi:
Abeg ,u don expire... Comot for here.

Old wine taste better fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2016
mlanreh:

I would have been so glad if u have mistakenly transferred all ur funds to my acct but here *spit on ur quote nd what so ever u are nd gently walk out*
ok asswipe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Enouwem:

If you can open your mouth to say this, believe me, I've lost all iota of respect for you.

I'm yet to understand why you can't do this on your own. Start the movement. You're calling people self centred,egbon what are you? Why are you pushing others? Most of us here just want to fulfil righteousness,not like anyone is interested. We should just keep praying that the circumstances of Nigeria wouldn't affect our destinies. Without Nysc allowance,have you not been surviving ? It's Nigeria's matter you're carrying on your head.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

Can I get to know u
m coyy's mum grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
Enouwem:

Please who you be? What did he say that was wrong exactly?

You have started with this your craziness again, if you want to do something differently then do it. Must you wait for the support of others? Why quote people up and down?

It's seems you are just trolling this thread, cause if you weren't you won't have come back here to be arguing and insisting people join you...A strong minded individual stands for what they believe in and not wait for the commendation of others before moving forward....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2016
awakeuche:
i was gonna quote you, but quoted a fellow spirit instead, but your quoting skills are out of this world o
eeeeeyah
Pele oooh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kingsley3218(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Enouwem:

All this long post for me alone? grin

Do you even know the online protest that I'm talking about? I'm talking about protesting online for the increment in Corps members allowance or monthly stipend. And believe me, this protest does not affect going to camp. It's just to let the government know that Corps members (generally and not batch B 2016 alone) needs and increment in the monthly allowance being paid. Oga.....no dey carry matter for head like matthias.....if d current allowee no do you,exclude yourself from service and let people who can make do with it go.....haba,Nysc na your papa business area Whenever they want to increase it,let them do it,its not in your court to decide when you need an increament,besides,na 11 months program,u won't be there forever!

So don't u think that the time to act is now? Someone needs to keep reminding them. Make ur voices heard. The earlier the better.
I don't like all this self-centered attitude that u people are displaying.
Stand up for once and fight for the future Corps members!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.