Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2547730 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 5:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Good morning esteemed gracelanders yall, i arrived camp yesterday safely and to say i was impressed would be an understatement, with those of yall who are familiar with the shabby manner our FG runs its public infrastructures i was so surprised at the level of coordination and general management of the lagos camp, the beds were doubled, the bunks, the bunk spaces... The hostels are very clean, we even got showers yall.... I was impressed with the place, the structures here can compete with that of some universities. The babes posted here are ffing beautiful, literally saw no ugly ass bae...... Anyhow back to the topic, yall in stream 2 should pray to get lagos, this place ffing rules, will keep yall posted on camp experiences, meanwhile a fire started yesterday night, heard twas some electrical shiit, it gave the camp some verve sha, with some ladies running around like idiots and screaming at the top of their voices, epic yall, ffing epic.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nairalane: 5:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Good day to you all, fellow corps members, I pray God will lead u all to ur states of deployment in Jesus Name. A Whatsapp group is underway to support u in answering all ur desired questions and also to empower u financially from now and even beyond ur post NYSC period. Just drop ur contacts here, we ll add u and u ll never regret doing so. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 5:10am On Nov 24, 2016
radiokilla:
Abuja's camp rocks mehn, and there is light. Looking forward to seeing you guys here
lol, lagos camp, we get light, showers, neat ass bathrooms, spacious and clean hostels, i just dey look ur abj camp like undecided undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by freshboy88(m): 5:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Adadinmaa:

I see you Mr Ope, I think say na only me Waka come. I don't know how to get to Kwara o, am traveling from Abia and am planning to be in camp on Friday
just find ur way 2 Onitsha, from their u will get a direct bus 2 Ilorin though Ilorin isn't d camp site

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jocelyncherish: 5:52am On Nov 24, 2016
mizthorlu:

we are here, though there is no functioning WhatsApp group.
It's at kabba
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2016
awakeuche:
lol, lagos camp, we get light, showers, neat ass bathrooms, spacious and clean hostels, i just dey look ur abj camp like undecided undecided
wait till you begin the drills. U will know the smooth difference btw lag and Abuja.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 6:07am On Nov 24, 2016
ON MY WAY TO KWARA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Rottymy: 6:08am On Nov 24, 2016
To all Ogun state batch B corpers kindly copy this link to your WhatsApp to join the group

https:///CPHSuchfvmZAa8Aeo8Layf
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by olaifeboy(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2016
I thank God for iselle-uku camp here; its okay; i got to camp around 9:30pm cos i had to make two journey that yesterday; the place is cool amd in my own hall; the guys there are funny lads; you should know what i mean; its really an interesting place to be.. Team delta corper; all the way from Alpha-Beta-Corper-Delta...... Thats how i roll things

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by onlyme07(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2016
AdorableSope:

Shit just got reaaaaal.Lmaoooo. How I wish them GL people were active.

Chisos.. My sake,howdy?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Enouwem(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Choi!... See as this place dry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Enouwem(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Registration ongoing at Ebonyi camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Enouwem:
Registration ongoing at Ebonyi camp
Congrat to u. Hope u join to regista 1st o.......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Hi guys today is my bday,
I thank the loord for his mersy,love and kindness towards my life,may his name be lifted high.
Pls u guys should wish me well. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by pheforusty(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2016
radiokilla:
Abuja's camp rocks mehn, and there is light. Looking forward to seeing you guys here
good to know..coming in from umuahia.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2016
ufondunenye:
I thank the loord for his mersy,love and kindness towards my life,may his name be lifted high.
. Happy birthday miss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shollay09(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2016
ufondunenye:
happy bday gorgeous.. more blessings

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2016
ufondunenye:
happy birthday sweet ..many more years to celebrate ..may d lord protect u n give u abundant joy for d rest of ur lyf ijn

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shotgun22(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2016
My sis got posted to BAUCHI. We really don't want her to go. Buh she's wants to go. She wants to go from lagos. Please I need to know those going to BAUCHI from lagos. Add me on whatsapp 08039515084
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2016
good morning.

I pray to God that by the time stream 2 will be going to camp in january, FG would have pass it into bill for accreditation so that CORPS members can start using GUNS.

I really need to shot someone mouth.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sau4real(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2016
iAmHelen:
You should have travelled yesterday. Sokoto is very far from Lag o. 18 hours journey and besides you can't get a straight bus. Just board Abuja bus and take a bus/car from Abuja to Kaduna, you will get Sokoto bus in Kaduna.
Safe trip.
guy!! stop dis nw hu told u dt dere is no straight bus to sokoto pls stop giving wrong info
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2016
awakeuche:
Good morning esteemed gracelanders yall, i arrived camp yesterday safely and to say i was impressed would be an understatement, with those of yall who are familiar with the shabby manner our FG runs its public infrastructures i was so surprised at the level of coordination and general management of the lagos camp, the beds were doubled, the bunks, the bunk spaces... The hostels are very clean, we even got showers yall.... I was impressed with the place, the structures here can compete with that of some universities. The babes posted here are ffing beautiful, literally saw no ugly ass bae...... Anyhow back to the topic, yall in stream 2 should pray to get lagos, this place ffing rules, will keep yall posted on camp experiences, meanwhile a fire started yesterday night, heard twas some electrical shiit, it gave the camp some verve sha, with some ladies running around like idiots and screaming at the top of their voices, epic yall, ffing epic.
y u wan make me jealous naw... anyways enjoy o..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2016
happy birthday ufondunenye.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2016
chiefojiji:
good morning.

I pray to God that by the time stream 2 will be going to camp in january, FG would have pass it into bill for accreditation so that CORPS members can start using GUNS.

I really need to shot someone mouth.
Gud moring chief.....who u wan shoot na? Who iz vexing u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2016
good morning GLanders... on ma way to camp, hmmm somewhere in cross river.. i no know road o.. buh God will direct me.. goodluck every1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2016
chalsixtus:

oga y na y u wan put sand for my garri
hehehe u neva even see anytingrin anyways take care of posbaby for me, make she no run too much o, na aje butter o. if d military people tell her make she run wen she done tire bros make sure u stand ur ground.. u hear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
joshuachuks93:
Gud moring chief.....who u wan shoot na? Who iz vexing u?

na one girl jare wey dey come disturb me for my dream.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MzOnajin1(f): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmmm. Have been on d road since yesterday morning and still on d road now. On my way to sokoto. Am starting to suspect dis state is close to heaven. Haaa lati Ana (since yesterday ). I just tire
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by oyeezah(f): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2016
Those in akwa ibom should please give us updates
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Lilibeth914(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2016
DO WE NEED TO TAKE ORIGINAL WAEC CERTIFICATE OR JUST PHOTOCOPY... APART FROM STATEMENT OF RESULT, CALL UP LETTER AND GREEN CARD, ANY OTHER DOCUMENT NEEDED?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Emmerdotter: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2016
VACANCY!!!
TICKETERS are needed at a transport company.
A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ASABA, DELTA state. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject ASABA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2016
ufondunenye:

Happy birthday. May the heavens be opened unto you. God bless you and yours . kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.