Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2551626 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
beejay722:
Irony of life....imagine pple in camp already complaining and want a fast forward 3weeks while we stream 2 peeps are worried cos we are nt in camp yet...all is well
That's life for u....man can neva be satisfied.....we hv also been d ones crying nd longing for dis camping nd here we re complaining.....hmmm all i can say is dt u guys shld manage.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Haychay:

All is well, just that they are still pissed abt wat happened, lyk everybody were just wondering where d soldiers dy
Bros......who soldjiers help.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
GiggsTk:

Ogun camp is nice...and neat. Light here is almost non stop, there are sockets in the hostels, water is available continuously...so good
You're in what platoon?
And I haven't seen any familiar face o...
Other gracelanders at Ogun, signify with your platoon
Posimi
Yhenny
Chalsixtus...I get the name so
platoon 6...the only thing i hate about the camp is the crowded rooms,all other things are on point
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by GiggsTk(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
yhenny:
platoon 6...the only thing i hate about the camp is the crowded rooms,all other things are on point
That's true...the rooms are cramped up...causing so much heat, the only thing helping are the fans.
I'm in platoon 3
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by gpranky: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Evening Drils Now
moral
Enugu camp
Lets Go High.....Moral!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kristaps85: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na wa oo . SUN wey dey kebbi is lyk hELl. Bt d camp make small sense sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by oluwayorme: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
surpriseMe:
Wish all my good friends on Graceland stream 1 that made it to camp safely all the very best in all ramifications.. stay blessed and keep smiling.. the lord is ur strength...I pray u get the best ppa u've ever wanted..
yormee
Blueknight4real
callmemercy
Paris
justifiedcoyy I'm glad u got ur Osun..
iamhatey
mizHatey
Mcmind
iamcasey and the remaining of u that I didn't mention..All the best as u journey thru ur service year and always engage ursef in something productive and keeps u motivated and comfortable..#Onelove

Bro! I don dey find you since! Thanks, bro! How you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
oluwayorme:

Bro! I don dey find you since! Thanks, bro! How you?
I dey alright bro...haw camping and d drills?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by oluwayorme: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
surpriseMe:
I dey alright bro...haw camping and d drills?

Baba, dem for just kukuma tell me say na military school I sign up for!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dingbang(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
sharliz:
not yet m still thinking of aw gonna eat fat chicken for xmas
Urm ur face seems familiar, do u base in lagos?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibrash600: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
dis delta camp worst o, no socket 2 charge, #50 per @ mami market. Tins jst too cost
Whr dem oyel money
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
Urm ur face seems familiar, do u base in lagos?
nope
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
oluwayorme:

Baba, dem for just kukuma tell me say na military school I sign up for!
Lol Eeyah u for don do press up wella b4 u go camp fa...no worries just pretend as if na boko haram una won go fight for...make u grow small muscle grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mcmind(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
ibrash600:
dis delta camp worst o, no socket 2 charge, #50 per @ mami market. Tins jst too cost
Whr dem oyel money

Eyah

Dem dey on gen 4 Rivers for us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kwara camp na die o nothing is normal here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
sharliz:
nope
alright..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by oluwayorme: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
surpriseMe:
Lol Eeyah u for don do press up wella b4 u go camp fa...no worries just pretend as if na boko haram una won go fight for...make u grow small muscle grin

hehehe! wiket!

Na height me dey find sef! tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Whoa, she's giving me an entirely different report and she's not the only one saying the same thing.
awakeuche:
i heard that some hostels dont have light, this is only because your friend came late and was probably given a room in the third or fourth floor, the place is literally the best camp, too much food too, did she say dirty? Thats weird, unless she is the type who likes to cry and complain when she's not giving the five star treatment.... As for asking me if i am in lagos, i live it to you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
Whoa, she's giving me an entirely different report and she's not the only one saying the same thing.

which platoon u dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Steam 2. My friend is currently serving in Lagos and she's seeing hell.
aydeluxe:

which platoon u dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
But on the Graceland thread, you gave some people your number and when I searched the number on facebook, Daniel Emenike indeed came up and the pictures were far different from what you had here (which you have removed) . How do you explain that? And you've already admitted that you're Dan Emenike.
surpriseMe:
The JaymieCollins acct is a fake o I dunno whose operating it..My account here is only surpriseMe!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
aBbiie25:

Lolz.. seems you use ffing a lot. Your description sef dey make my eyes and mouth water all at the same time. Have a funfilled camp experience dear. Make una no burn everything finish sha.. cheesy
lol, i do use ffing alot, i really hope you enjoy your camp experience when stream 2 goes for nysc

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Do you really think we're dumb enough to believe this shït? Even if you want to lie, at least make it believable and don't play on our intelligence. You claim you used this account to open the whatsapp group but miraculously, the post reflected on JaymieCollins account? How sway? You know you own that JaymieCollins account. Your surpriseMe account was banned by anti spam bot on the 20th of November and you had to open a new account. The manner of typing and posting is similar between surpriseMe and JaymieCollins. You know you've been busted, so stop resorting to damage control.
But if you still insist you're the young dude that was on your profile picture, upload a picture of you holding a piece of paper with your username written on it and I'd tender my unreserved apologies to you.
Cc Ominigreat

surpriseMe:
I mean I'm the one who open the whatsapp group and I used my account dis account to tell u guys to join but instead of my username SurpriseMe to show its showing Jaymie Collins instead of SurpriseMe so I dunno how dat foolish fake person did it by hijacking my account...buh my account is free now cos i changed the password..I'm not sure yet i just hope the fake accounts is shut down..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
give me her details so i can try to find and help her here if she's having problems.... I can see to it that she gets a fan at least
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
If you mean her phone number, sorry I can't just give that out. I don't know her platoon number either. She just sent me a text message and she's very bitter. Just one day and she's already frustrated. Wish I could be with her now to cheer her up cry
awakeuche:
give me her details so i can try to find and help her here if she's having problems.... I can see to it that she gets a fan at least
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Emmyk(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
ibrash600:
Whr dem oyel money
Feeling is mutual here in Ekiti
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
franugo:
Lucky u awakeuche...i dey anambra, the enviromment is dirty, the place where i fetch water is far n d hole that was made to position d bucket is filled to d brim with muddy water.
We don't have a bathroom yet, had to bath in d toilet where an archaic n decadent form of pit toilet was dug {d women cooking d food colorbi d only manageable bathroom n said a new bathroom would be arranged for us by 2mao}...it's mostly hell n little heaven 4 now
sorry bro, how is the camp today, any improvements
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Where are the gist na, am still waiting wink smiley

We need something that would make us laugh, cry n then feel sad, so we will feel eager for January camp fa grin

Where are d founders......Or they are still settling in undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by franugo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
awakeuche:
sorry bro, how is the camp today, any improvements

yea...mehn parade no be here o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Day 2 yall, i woke up around 2:30am to prepare for the 4am drill, i have always been a fitness type of guy so it was no problem adjusting to the regimented lifestyle. Drill commences as promised and we get hosted by the liveliest camp coordinator, the soldiers here are completely different from the rough uncouth lot i am used to..... Registration still going on even now, anyhow i forcefully included myself for the SAED program as an instructor to help lecture civil engineers and architects... Tommorow is our camp welcome party and the camp coordinator has promised to bring Nigeria's biggest artiste, there's buzz about the party everywhere..... For the first time yall i kept on staring at massive asses, it was everywhere.... God, yall need to see these babes, and they surprisingly are nicer to relate with than their hotness suggests..... Anyway as promised i will keep yall updated....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
awakeuche:
Day 2 yall, i woke up around 2:30am to prepare for the 4am drill, i have always been a fitness type of guy so it was no problem adjusting to the regimented lifestyle. Drill commences as promised and we get hosted by the liveliest camp coordinator, the soldiers here are completely different from the rough uncouth lot i am used to..... Registration still going on even now, anyhow i forcefully included myself for the SAED program as an instructor to help lecture civil engineers and architects... Tommorow is our camp welcome party and the camp coordinator has promised to bring Nigeria's biggest artiste, there's buzz about the party everywhere..... For the first time yall i kept on staring at massive asses, it was everywhere.... God, yall need to see these babes, and they surprisingly are nicer to relate with than their hotness suggests..... Anyway as promised i will keep yall updated....

Keep it coming bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Awakeuche, remember to tell us the bad and ugly side of camp, not just the booty and fun parts....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.