Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2544551 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Dream2:

Wow,I graduated from ACE,very close to my workshop.
Hope the college gave you an accommodation?and moreover if you're still in ondo,can we hangout? probably on sunday(that's the only day i am free) just to tell you much about the city,the people,foods et all.

Hmmn,I don't do alcohol but I will gladly take you to some simple joints within the school,my favourite is the kunnu joint LOL.

ondo people and beer are like nigeria and corruption.

please wuget that mugabe meme

I never see 1 ondo guy (indigen or not) wey no be brewery.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2016
guruvicawelt:
hehehe ah ma man, e for better i fall inside gutter than make i fall for woman.. mah mama sabi cry easily..

Lol mama no go find wife for you now abi, but nor let d old woman cry ooh.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
it is well.

I'm lost sad

Don't worry we ll find you with google.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:36am On Dec 22, 2016
guruvicawelt:
hmmm wait o no b d awakeuche were been dey tell us about how e fall inlove with an army lady in camp dats if am not wrong mayb them done pana beat am after camp naw..

Na him ooh, omo na wetin I dey think be that ooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2016
No vex. Thing is there's no place like home. Lol.

chiefojiji:
I thought this place is for prospective corps members
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by habbyy03: 12:58am On Dec 22, 2016
mightyleks:
Holla me guys when una reach 2000 I got something for the winner

i'm the winner bro...
expecting the gift? cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by habbyy03: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2016
Haychay:

Lol cheesy....e pain u, tongue tongue tongue
But e pain me pass cry cry
why e pain u na?
lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kolidave: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2016
dipson546:
I can't collect my Allawee from bank... They said I have to link my BVN to that account and I can't do it without a valid ID card And I don't have ID card cos dey said I can't use my NYSC ID card... pls what can I do
use ur school ID card or simply just go make an ID card. If those is too hard for u, i think you can collect their mobile app and transfer ur money to another bank amd withdraw it. Just saying.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:38am On Dec 22, 2016
chiefojiji:

ondo people and beer are like nigeria and corruption.

please wuget that mugabe meme

I never see 1 ondo guy (indigen or not) wey no be brewery.
I'm not an Ondo indigene(Not even a Yoruba man) but your perspective is totally wrong.
I can defend this people because I have lived here for some time,mixed with them,speak and understand their dialect.
So bro,I repeat,you're totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by onlyme07(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Dream2:

Wow,I graduated from ACE,very close to my workshop.
Hope the college gave you an accommodation?and moreover if you're still in ondo,can we hangout? probably on sunday(that's the only day i am free) just to tell you much about the city,the people,foods et all.

Hmmn,I don't do alcohol but I will gladly take you to some simple joints within the school,my favourite is the kunnu joint LOL.

That's awesome bro. I left Ondo on Monday after all documentation and approval. Will really appreciate that kind gesture when am back. On accommodation issue,still hanging and I doubt if they will give "cos the outgoing Batch A did not get any either. Hopeful though.

Pls,how much can I get a self con with water around Adeyemi or few miles away? I stayed around FF during my few days in Ondo which is kinda too far to the college

Where is your PPA?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chalsixtus(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2016
guruvicawelt:
lolzgrin calaber gals are still d best.. d ones i done see fa der front and back are mesmerising.. as i dey lag so i just wan buy better hanky were i go take cover eye when i enta der.. i must resist temptation by all means

hmmmmm for Ogun if only these Yoruba girls go gree speak English things for good

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by onlyme07(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2016
kolidave:
use ur school ID card or simply just go make an ID card. If those is too hard for u, i think you can collect their mobile app and transfer ur money to another bank amd withdraw it. Just saying.

Their mobile app will not work. Get someone with Access bank account to recomend you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2016
segunk1:

Don't worry we ll find you with google.
pleqse, be fast about it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2016
onlyme07:

That's awesome bro. I left Ondo on Monday after all documentation and approval. Will really appreciate that kind gesture when am back. On accommodation issue,still hanging and I doubt if they will give "cos the outgoing Batch A did not get any either. Hopeful though.

Pls,how much can I get a self con with water around Adeyemi or few miles away? I stayed around FF during my few days in Ondo which is kinda too far to the college

Where is your PPA?
Hmmn,too bad if the school couldn't provide accommodation, there are a lot of accommodation in the school maybe it's full though.
FF is not that far(atleast to me o)but you can find a good self con around the palmgroove area(very close to ACE) for like 70-80k a year.
PPA?I'm in stream 2 bro.

When you're back,if you need my help we can house-hunt together.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by onlyme07(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Dream2:

Hmmn,too bad if the school couldn't provide accommodation, there are a lot of accommodation in the school maybe it's full though.
FF is not that far(atleast to me o)but you can find a good self con around the palmgroove area(very close to ACE) for like 70-80k a year.
PPA?I'm in stream 2 bro.

I will resume early next year. Hopefully we can still meet before you guys start camping to see the available houses and chat about the city. Let me PM you to keep in touch. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benELOHIM7(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2016
I was posted to NASCO group, jos. Jos is nice and the people are hospitable. I am looking for a selfcontain around that jos south axis. I anticipate replies.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2016
chiefojiji:
We now have Gentlemen Corp Members here

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2016
benELOHIM7:
I was posted to NASCO group, jos. Jos is nice and the people are hospitable. I am looking for a selfcontain around that jos south axis. I anticipate replies.
Na enjoyment you dey o...NASCO is a pretty big Coy its an FMCG and one of their product is cornflakes,I believe you should have a good time there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Emmey67: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Join Fellow Corp Members Making MILLIONS Of Naira Every Week
You must be a Serving Corper to Join
Act Fast Now!
http:///2hJINvb
Earn and save up to 1M After your Service
Don't Waste Time Join Now!!
PS note : it only for Corp Members
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2016
posimii how are you doing.... mummy i'm back o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2016
kapable75:
Why wont i know the meaning of kukuruku, i no be indomie boy na. so why won't i buy christmas cloth for when or did you think i asked for joke. but you go promise me say we go go cinema first.
so which one u wan go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by TheOtherRoom: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Adesuwag:
could easily have helped you

Please help me Biko
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by TheOtherRoom: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2016
chiefojiji:

Please when is the printing of Call up letter ? Are we still going on 4th January
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benELOHIM7(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Enjoyment for where?? 4k monthly take away and no accomodation or what? Worsestill I was assigned to the household production unit where only soaps and toiletries are produced. Bro no enjoyment anywhere jor. Just the big name which doesnt put food on the table
Dotman2210:

Na enjoyment you dey o...NASCO is a pretty big Coy its an FMCG and one of their product is cornflakes,I believe you should have a good time there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2016
guruvicawelt:
hmmm wait o no b d awakeuche were been dey tell us about how e fall inlove with an army lady in camp dats if am not wrong mayb them done pana beat am after camp naw..
I no disappear o, and no body Don panel beat me..... grin grin I was posted to Lekki phase 1 for my Ppa, I dey try reason accommodation o, d place cost die... I waka enter chevron estate go dey ask for house like mumu, d only gate wet try open invite me inside dey tell me 350 to rent dia boys quarter for 1 year, i just carry myself waka comot for dia..... Abeg who fit arrange accommodation for me for lekki-ajah or even epe axis, I dey pay transport from ikorodu to Lekki everyday, na beg I dey beg
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2016
onlyme07:

I will resume early next year. Hopefully we can still meet before you guys start camping to see the available houses and chat about the city. Let me PM you to keep in touch. Thanks.
No problem sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2016
chalsixtus:

hmmmmm for Ogun if only these Yoruba girls go gree speak English things for good
hahahahahagrin diz one worri me.. no worri shay nysc give u language book, u fit from there they look d tin, me i done already cram "Ami mama fi" means i love ugrin besides dah "emesiere o" mean greetings incase i jam her papagrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2016
awakeuche:
I no disappear o, and no body Don panel beat me..... grin grin I was posted to Lekki phase 1 for my Ppa, I dey try reason accommodation o, d place cost die... I waka enter chevron estate go dey ask for house like mumu, d only gate wet try open invite me inside dey tell me 350 to rent dia boys quarter for 1 year, i just carry myself waka comot for dia..... Abeg who fit arrange accommodation for me for lekki-ajah or even epe axis, I dey pay transport from ikorodu to Lekki everyday, na beg I dey beg
350k?haaaaa,poor guy like me,the money is like heaven oo.
More reason I didn't choose Lagos and Abuja and some of the expensive states.
Quote me 50k gan I no get.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Enjoyment for where?? 4k monthly take away and no accomodation or what? Worsestill I was assigned to the household production unit where only soaps and toiletries are produced. Bro no enjoyment anywhere jor. Just the big name which doesnt put food on the table
Eeyah,thats the problem with all this big names o na their full staff dey enjoy small...mine is 5k with accomodation tho,it well bro..God will continue to meet all our needs throughout the service year and beyond
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Dream2:

350k?haaaaa,poor guy like me,the money is like heaven oo.
More reason I didn't choose Lagos and Abuja and some of the expensive states.
Quote me 50k gan I no get.
Bro which state you dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2016
awakeuche:
350k chiaehya.. na wa o.. na big man area sha.. i have a friend dah stays there buh dey posted him to enugu, i will sha ask him how u can get a place there.. na sec skul abi na company them post u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2016
mightyleks:
. Sojo beating has turned him into sleepyuche
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.