Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2554428 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by honorbule(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Dotman2210:
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has concluded arrangements for the mobilization of the 2016 Batch B, Stream 11 Prospective Corps Members. In a memo sent to all State Coordinators, orientation exercise for the scheme will begin on the 26th of January and ends on the 16th of February.
It could be recalled that the DG of NYSC Brig. Gen Suleiman Kazuare had assured that stream 11 orientation exercise will commence in January 2017. “So far, we have received the green light from the relevant government agencies to prepare for the mobilisation of all qualified prospective corps members. However, the limited cumulative capacity of the orientation camps nationwide necessitates a second stream orientation course for the 2016 Batch B, which is being planned for January 2017" the DG said.
The timetable for the orientation exercise will be officially announced through NYSC official medium in the coming days.
Printing of CUL- 23rd....25th of January.
Orientation exercise - 26th Jan....16th Feb.
Swearing in Ceremony - 30th January.
"Copied"
Saw this somewhere cant wait for you guys to join us
I don believe it..So Valentine will be experienced in camp? Kojo rara
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BeeSwagz(f): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
jenijeni:

dat is ur village ppl folo u up very well.
say after me
my father my father
it will not b my portion
Omo...pple dy vex ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Good morning to you too and may good news befall us today.
Dream2:

Polite?hmmm,that's what i keep hearing.
Yes,I'm entitled to my opinion but one need to be careful in his/her choice of words,it can be a source of happiness as well as sadness to others hence my apologies then as i don't want people to have the latter feelings with my words.LOL.
Good Morning and have a positive week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Calm down bro. He's just saying his own thoughts although he's being really insensitive to the plight of unmobilized corpers, some of which have been waiting for years for this godforsaken scheme.
Chriswazo:

To be honest with u, you aren't making any point, you're only imagining. I have read all the rubbish u have written and i don't agree with u on any thing, i understand from the way u wrote the whole rubbish, u thought u were making sense. You said you're a corper, is obvious u only want pcms to feel frustrated.
How on earth did ur brain give you that stupid merging idea? Please keep all your evil thoughts to itself.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Calm down bro. He's just saying his own thoughts although he's being really insensitive to the plight of unmobilized corpers, some of which have been waiting for years for this godforsaken scheme.

OK ma
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alphase: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2017
joshuachuks93:
Bros this your argument is baseless and unfounded. Do you think most of us here are novice....not at all dear. As for me i have been up to date with NYSC since 2014 Batch C and that was when this Stream issue Started...if u can recall d diff in time for that 2014 batch C S1 nd S2 camping was jst a week, same wt dat of 2015 Batch A S1 nd 2. It ws not evn in Feb nd March dat was a lie u told due to the elections it was early May and early June respectively. The diff was not up to a month. It was dat pf 15B S1 and S2 dat was up to a month and dat was why dey passed out differently. Bros i say it is grossly impossible and NYSC can't merge 16B S2 wt 17A....If dey evn imagine they will get d response of PCM all over. If dey can't mobilize few of us is it when we are much that they can?
No batch is mobilized except similar batch in d previous service year had passed out and16A S2 would pass out in May. Please argue correctly and intellectually.
hahahaha
omoh guys dey vex oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Odoogu(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2017
honorbule:

... shey valentine dey mad ni,abi valentine want to be unfortunate ni, bros abeg na we dey pray say make em(nysc) holla us... u dey worry abou valentine. abeg who be valentine?

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
xzile:

Thats just the point am trying to make.

We pray it doesn't get to that.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
honorbule:
What's with valentine?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Rumors Monday again??
Dotman2210:
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has concluded arrangements for the mobilization of the 2016 Batch B, Stream 11 Prospective Corps Members. In a memo sent to all State Coordinators, orientation exercise for the scheme will begin on the 26th of January and ends on the 16th of February.
It could be recalled that the DG of NYSC Brig. Gen Suleiman Kazuare had assured that stream 11 orientation exercise will commence in January 2017. “So far, we have received the green light from the relevant government agencies to prepare for the mobilisation of all qualified prospective corps members. However, the limited cumulative capacity of the orientation camps nationwide necessitates a second stream orientation course for the 2016 Batch B, which is being planned for January 2017" the DG said.
The timetable for the orientation exercise will be officially announced through NYSC official medium in the coming days.
Printing of CUL- 23rd....25th of January.
Orientation exercise - 26th Jan....16th Feb.
Swearing in Ceremony - 30th January.
"Copied"
Saw this somewhere cant wait for you guys to join us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Kay005:
Yes, anything is possible...Assuming you are part of B16 Stream2 pcms and Nysc now merge you with A17 and they nw do their normal shuffle and divide A17 into stream1 and stream2 and you end up in A17 stream2 what wil be ur reaction? Isnt dat wickedness?

If it gets to that, God forbid. Then we have no other option than to take it to the streets. I have watched myself go from Batch A 2016 to Batch B, to Batch B stream 2 2016, now to Batch B stream 2 2017. My brother, these people dont care about us. We never thought slashing would turn out to be true but it did and it took our voices for it to be canceled. So the truth which we keep denying is, if they wanna do what that dude said, they will, unless we protest. It's left to us to make sure it doesn't get to that. Just saying though.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by honorbule(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Odoogu:
... shey valentine dey mad ni,abi valentine want to be unfortunate ni, bros abeg na we dey pray say make em(nysc) holla us... u dey worry abou valentine. abeg who be valentine?

See para oh.. no vex ooh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Good morning to you too and may good news befall us today.
Ameen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
aBbiie25:

If it gets to that, God forbid. Then we have no other option than to take it to the streets. I have watched myself go from Batch A 2016 to Batch B, to Batch B stream 2 2016, now to Batch B stream 2 2017. My brother, these people dont care about us. We never thought slashing would turn out to be true but it did and it took our voices for it to be canceled. So the truth which we keep denying is, if they wanna do what that dude said, they will, unless we protest. It's left to us to make sure it doesn't get to that. Just saying though.
LOL,ABbiie ooo,don't get yourself stressed up,it won't get to that.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
C'mon man!! Ain't nothing better than this na, we spend the money in maami instead of buying gifts. Look at the bright side
honorbule:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Dream2:

LOL,ABbiie ooo,don't get yourself stressed up,it won't get to that.

As in ehn... I wanted to swear for the dude that said March 2017, but then I realized that nysc and surprises are 5&6. I just pray it's not true

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2017
just dey imagine how life go be without rumours.........

thank God for Prof. Alexander Rumour who invented rumour

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dudekennyboi(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
All NYSC PCMs (Prospective Corp Members) Information And Guide, very important

http://www.kennygist.com.ng/2016/11/must-read-for-all-prospective-corpers.html
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DanBJ(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2017
alphase:
buh come ooo
all dose people wey jst dey complain abt dia parents doubting d credibility of dem been a graduate,
is it dat u neva show dem ur certificate??

coz to me, nobody can ever doubt me since my cert is even wit my dad till today
so am tinking dat should apply to everybody
if d proof of u been a graduate (cert) is wit ya, nobody wuld even tink of doubting ya

guys reason am, una suppose undstnd wetin i dey talk now
there's no certificate that cannot be forged, so forget that thing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Nigeria[b][/b]
No food
No water
No electricity
Inflation rate 18.56%
Bad road
Bad policies
Crazy schemes every where
Vision less government. I fear for d future of this country .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
aBbiie25:

As in ehn... I wanted to swear for the dude that said March 2017, but then I realized that nysc and surprises are 5&6. I just pray it's not true
Hehe,iyanu a sele.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2017
honorbule:

See this dude sha,so na valentine dey worry you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2017
thedewunmi:
Rumors Monday again??
#Okbye

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Eduwalter(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Today marks 2 months @nysc_ng stream 1 started their own service of a thing. will stream 2 hold a special remembrance prayer b4 nysc will rememba us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by thorbar(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
honorbule:
See this one ooo, Valentine is your problem right now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Eduwalter:
Today marks 2 months @nysc_ng stream 1 started their own service of a thing. will stream 2 hold a special remembrance prayer b4 nysc will rememba us

true true e don reach 2months
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Like joke like joke oh
chiefojiji:

true true e don reach 2months
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Like joke like joke oh

wa lie ta lie, I no observe am at all at all....

mehn eyaff tay oooooooooo!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please someone should mention me when there's finally news... I'm tired of checking all their social media pages and websites all day.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by TWIXTED: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
segunk1:

Which source did you get this from bros, hope its not from an ancestral source, hope am not seeing twixted in another dimension.

Lol I don suffer no be Small

...No be ma fault now Bros
... I only wanted to share ma news wid ma fellow pcms and e backfired big time ! U go surprise if I tell wia I see ma post and name lol...Let's keep praying bro.. I personally want Dis to be d final rumour and let's Hope its true diz time #IRep26thjan
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by TWIXTED: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
segunk1:

Which source did you get this from bros, hope its not from an ancestral source, hope am not seeing twixted in another dimension.

Lol I don suffer no be Small

...No be ma fault now Bros
... I only wanted to share ma news wid ma fellow pcms and e backfired big time ! U go surprise if I tell wia I see ma post and name lol...Let's keep praying bro.. I personally want Dis to be d final rumour and let's Hope its true diz time IRep26thjan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.