Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2552401 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LarrySmiles01: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sharliz et al in oyo camp, hope you guys are ok? Heard there way a collapse at the NCCF in the camp. Please you guys should respond.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 1:56am On Feb 02, 2017
LarrySmiles01:
Sharliz et al in oyo camp, hope you guys are ok? Heard there way a collapse at the NCCF in the camp. Please you guys should respond.

Saw that on nysc official fbk wall too, sharliz baby hope you guys are not affected

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by adebayonle(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Benue corpers, hope you guys are feeling the heat from the camp commandant also,mehn that man no get joy at all angry lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:02am On Feb 03, 2017
Mehn!!! See how this place come dry like desert chaiii, drilling for camp don dey enter another level nii abi wetin dey happen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by PHATE007(f): 3:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2017
To my friend, pal, camp partner in crime and crisis, and rival cum brother. i wish you a very big birthday and pray that God bless your new age.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUMASTER!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Hello dearies....

Cold wan kpy us for here o...guys don tire.
A guy was decamped today for not coming out for morning parade, and when he was caught he started jumping from one toilet to another jst to escape..i pity him shall.

Today is screening for those who wants to redeploy on health ground and tomorrow is variety night.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Expecting the arrival of the Dg.. . everybody is tensed at ondo camp.. including the soldiers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by itzchingy: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria First is a non-partisan movement involving all Nigerians in the necessary task of nation building.
We are an assembly of individuals, groups, and entities envisioned to congregate ideas and resources in a bid to address our core national concerns, and fashion a workable sustainable agenda for Nigeria, by Nigerians.
The current system (institutions, structures and platforms) has become inadequate and compromised. The enormous benefits accrued by those reaping from the flaws in our system will make it near impossible for them to frontally address these systemic imbalances.
Articulating the solution and enlightening Nigerians on the importance of their participation in frontally addressing these concerns is imperative. Nigerians should be enlightened on practical actions that must be taken to initiate systemic reforms.
We want to ensure that come 2019, a minimum of 60% of all elected persons, are those who subscribe to, and believe in our leadership recruitment principles, (Character, Capability, Connect, Patriotism, X-Factor -3CPX-), which define SERVICE AS THE ESSENCE OF SEEKING PUBLIC OFFICE.
Ultimately, this involves Situation Analysis, Solution Articulation, and the strategy to provide Nigerians with the five key considerations for leadership recruitment processes.
THE FIVE PRINCIPLES ARE:
▪ Character: Persons seeking public office must possess the right Values, Ethics and Morals.
▪ Capability: Persons seeking public office must possess the right skill set, relevant exposure, and be physically and mentally fit. He/she must have the capacity to look beyond today, and envision a better Nigeria, with a clear roadmap to achieving that goal.
▪ Connect: The best Leaders are those who can connect with the people. There is a huge void between our leaders and our people. We need leaders who can bridge that gap and address our local and national concerns.
▪ Patriotism: Understanding and acceptance of our people, compassion, tolerance, willingness to ensure a level playing field for all and sundry. They must possess the will to tackle the problems of tribalism, nepotism, ethnicity and religious intolerance.
▪ X-factor: Those unique features that give each individual a distinct edge.
Nigeria First is committed to preparing Nigerians with all that is needed to make informed decisions, so that together we can ensure sustainable and inclusive development.
The time has come for a unified voice, propelled by patriotic instincts to redefine the leadership recruitment process, and, ultimately, articulate a national agenda.
NIGERIA FIRST… If it is to be, it is up to US.
Site registration link: http://nigeriafirst.ng/join.php
Instagram: www.instagram.com/NigeriaFirst
Twitter: www.twitter.com/NigeriaFirst_ng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nigeria1st/
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sadiq3051:

very detailed enough thanks...
thank God am helpful..... Cheers. kisses
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by emmas2k570(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
We just lost a Corper here in Bayelsa State Kaiama Camp........She died dis morning as a result of Asthma attack!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by UniqueGenii: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Don't wait till you're stranded, call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
hello house ::::::::::::::::::::

y0rmee
posimii
justifiedcoyy
dipson546
segunk1
oluzdreamz
abbiie25
sheboss
Hachay
carexy
joshuachuks93
phate007

after taking 1 bottle of beer,i mistakenly removed solja cap for hin head and hitting it on his head, I was thinking he was a corper friend, not until he looked up and I realise say na solja, now i'm sitting on the ground, beer don clear for my face, what should I tell him just for him to let me go cus dey told us never to tell solja that Sorry sir or please sir or to prostrate for them........ help!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
chiefojiji:

y0rmee
posimii
justifiedcoyy
dipson546
segunk1
oluzdreamz
abbiie25
sheboss
Hachay
carexy
joshuachuks93
phate007

after taking 1 bottle of beer,i mistakenly removed solja cap for hin head and hitting it on his head, I was thinking he was a corper friend, not until he looked up and I realise say na solja, now i'm sitting on the ground, beer don clear for my face, what should I tell him just for him to let me go cus dey told us never to tell solja that Sorry sir or please sir or to prostrate for them........ help!!!

Lmao! Shebi I talk it that as you been dey do anyhow, now you don dey see anyhow u see yar sef

Lemme sharr epp you, u see ehn na prayer ooo, start with praise and worship small time tune enter speaking in tongues come make it voice dey fade small small like all those CAC pastors own with full energy, If the soldier flog you koboko no shout yeeeeeh oh, just dey shout Rrrreeekeeepoh Rrrrreeeekeeeepoh rrrhaaa rrrhhaaaa rrhhaaaa in high note..... I fromise u, u nogo reash one hour the soldier go leave you thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
emmas2k570:
We just lost a Corper here in Bayelsa State Kaiama Camp........She died dis morning as a result of Asthma attack!

Aiii chimooh, God help us ooh.
Shey she no carry her inhaler dey waka nii
May her soul rest in peace in jesus name.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
chiefojiji:

y0rmee
posimii
justifiedcoyy
dipson546
segunk1
oluzdreamz
abbiie25
sheboss
Hachay
carexy
joshuachuks93
phate007

Sing him this song... "I surrender all... I surrender all..."

You sabi the rest! Smh!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
segunk1:

Lmao! Shebi I talk it that as you been dey do anyhow, now you don dey see anyhow u see yar sef

Lemme sharr epp you, u see ehn na prayer ooo, start with praise and worship small time tune enter speaking in tongues come make it voice dey fade small small like all those CAC pastors own with full energy, If the soldier flog you koboko no shout yeeeeeh oh, just dey shout Rrrreeekeeepoh Rrrrreeeekeeeepoh rrrhaaa rrrhhaaaa rrhhaaaa in high note..... I fromise u, u nogo reash one hour the soldier go leave you thank me later.

grin grin grin

Sir, you are high on chiefOjiji weewee sir!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
chiefojiji:

y0rmee
posimii
justifiedcoyy
dipson546
segunk1
oluzdreamz
abbiie25
sheboss
Hachay
carexy
joshuachuks93
phate007

Soja no meet you....if dem meet you u no for fit type dis thing..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmmmm na wa......Bauchi Camp dey simple o but decamping things no be here o.....any misbehavior na decamping.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:49am On Feb 04, 2017
Continuation Of Chronicles Of Dream2 at Tsafe Camp Zamfara.....

I pray the soul of the corper that lost her life in bayelsa kaima Camp rest in peace,may the almighty Allah console the entire family and keep us safe throughout our service year(Ameen).
Camp was hot,tension everywhere as the rumour was that a female corp member slapped a female soldier(just a false rumour though she intended to)it was learnt that the soldier slapped her for disobeying her order,corps members were angry,soldiers too are on top of their game,indeed we tested their resolve but we succumbed to their military prowess as any offenders are punished with extensions, the camp commandant left no stone untouched but we have eventually get over everything now,it's now a father-son relationship.
Camp has,being fun,light, water in abundant, little parade,football matches,dance and drama as well,indeed I will score the camp director a 90/100.
Again,a minute silence for the corp member that lost her life,let's all stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2017
y0rmee:

grin grin grin

Sir, you are high on chiefOjiji weewee sir!

Lol! D guy af carry me join bad ganggringringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dainty(f): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good day house, pls I was posted to jigawa but couldn't make it to camp due to my Ill health. What is the next step? Thanks In anticipation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
chiefojiji:

y0rmee
posimii
justifiedcoyy
dipson546
segunk1
oluzdreamz
abbiie25
sheboss
Hachay
carexy
joshuachuks93
phate007

U go eva change?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Besea(f): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Where are my fellow stream 2 peeps dat were making noise dat dey will scatter dis place with update and pictures? Una don hide abi? Lol

Some are trying tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Posimii:
U go eva change?
yes!!!
when nigeria name change from nigeria to migeria

#thankYou
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Besea:
Where are my fellow stream 2 peeps dat were making noise dat dey will scatter dis place with update and pictures? Una don hide abi? Lol

Some are trying tho

some updates are not just updatable, unpleasant to update such updates
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Arosam(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2017
If you don't have this on in Bauchi camp you may suffer an asthma attack even though you are not an asthma patient

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dainty(f): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Good morning house, pls because of my ill health i cudnt make it to camp posted to jigawa but wud like to go with Batch A 2017, pls do i need to go to my school to report or is just for me to revalidate it on my portal when registration starts. Pls reply. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arosam:
If you don't have this on in Bauchi camp you may suffer an asthma attack even though you are not an asthma patient
Lol......I'm in Bauchi camp...which platoon are you? I rep. platoon 5.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Arosam(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
joshuachuks93:
Lol......I'm in Bauchi camp...which platoon are you? I rep. platoon 5.

see my fellow clinician o

I Rep. Platoon 1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BeeSwagz(f): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
asaya camp is on point ooo...a girl was asked during the BBB competition who d president of Nigeria is and she said confidently "umar Musa yaradua' ...she no slip 4hostel last night...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.