Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,245 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2576560 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 17, 2016
iyke1989:
lol...for ur BAGCO super bag mind abi!!?? grin
No mistakenly play come near am sha...to be forewarned is to be forearmed!!
They say we dey go nysc next month!!

Who say?

I dedicate this page to the Sparkles in the house! JessySparkes and KhalifahSparkles! Have fun without disturbance fa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 17, 2016
yorme:

Come kwa? Inside toilet? Laye mhen! Kapable75 fit come help sha!
help? No o, i no dey give that kine help.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2016
missbeebee:

Ehn we know..na d name we wan hear.
very soon.. be patient grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=missbeebee post=45718818][/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iyke1989(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2016
yorme:

Who say?

I dedicate this page to the Sparkles in the house! JessySparkes and KhalifahSparkles! Have fun without disturbance fa!
na me say is Namaste!!
Abeg no let me speak India or Urdu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 17, 2016
iyke1989:
na me say is Namaste!! Abeg no let me speak India or Urdu
Speak it na. Shebi na you go Still translate am yasef!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=kapable75 post=45719525][/quote]

?? dearie?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 17, 2016
missbeebee:

Hian! u want to copy d lines n paste for Bae...Nayhee!no way, dh one alone ft disqualify u sef...
Jez pull ursef 2geda(body, spirit, with bone n blood join sef Lolzz) n tell Bae how u feel. (don't drop lines like ure d sugar in ma tea fa, don't fall ma hand)..if ure really been sincere, d words will flow naturally n freely from ur heart...u understand? so b confident. Wen u r walking in truth, game isn’t necessary. You’ve already won. U av seen, loved, nw is tym to go n conquer grin

Disclaimer notice; Bae might say no cos she has a boo ooh.
she might also say no cos she has never seen u or 4 oda reasons. whichever way, b ready for d worst..bh also rememba dh WINNERS NEVER QUIT...go in peace son grin

Gbam! You just hit the most important nail on the head. Nne chop knuckle jare! Your head is dia lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iyke1989(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2016
yorme:

Speak it na. Shebi na you go Still translate am yasef!
lol...go lick soda!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 17, 2016
Titanium38:

Gbam! You just hit the most important nail on the head. Nne chop knuckle jare! Your head is dia lolz

Lolzz...tanx oo dearie
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 17, 2016
Goodevening everyone..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 17, 2016
How you doing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2016
Titanium38:

u sha no get advice for me..

u, patty, starry no sure.

phate07 is d sweetest, missbeebee is d surest..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2016
hi everyone...
hope all is well...
I've been following Graceland keenly...
interesting post... new moniker coming in...
pressy and VP I greet ooo
yorme... the 'fa' master I hail ooo.
dreamcome2ru... Edo boy.. I greet una...
justified10... the traveller... I greet ooo...
titanium38... your moniker sound chemical in nature... titanium is a strong metal, that resist corrosion, its a good moniker, i like it... so tell justified10 and sparkle... to do more research on it...

and all gracelander, Good night ooo... sleep tight and think of me...heheheh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 17, 2016
Titanium38:
Goodevening everyone..
gud evening ma!! Kedu?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 17, 2016
I FEEL LIKE A BAD FRIEND ALREADY!!!

"Yomi, can you help me check it?" She made the request I had highly anticipated. She was anxious, I sensed that. But I also was on her behalf. So I requested that she sends me her login credentials.

Before she sending me her credentials, I had secretly logged into the system and checked for her, since I had her details already. My fingers kept romancing the surface of my office keyboard as though they where soulmates from ages past. Anxiety overshadowed me.

Alas, I saw where she got posted. I couldn't laugh, as I knew this would bring out tears from the eyes of my friend of almost 6 years. I had never witnessed her cry.

After work, I requested that we both see so I can drop the bomb shell! She came. It was an open place, where I felt the "big girl" in her won't allow her display her emotions.

"Sweetheart, you've been posted to Kano", I said with my face full of smiles and excitement. I actually was waiting to see the first drop of tears roll down her cheeks but I kept smiling at her. Then it happened - my friend bursted into tears, uncontrollably. In public fa?

Then it dawned on the "never serious" me... I really should have waited till she got home before I dropped this bomb shell! I feel so bad. I feel like a bad friend already!

I rest my case till myself gets posted also...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 17, 2016
missbeebee:

?? dearie?
¿eiraed¿¿
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 17, 2016
Dipson 546.. I sight you o smiley

Kapable75, am good o! And you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 17, 2016
Titanium38:
Dipson 546.. I sight you o smiley
Kapable75, am good o! And you
na only dipson you sight abi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
Manus17:
hi everyone...
hope all is well...
titanium38... your moniker sound chemical in nature... titanium is a strong metal, that resist corrosion, its a good moniker, i like it... so tell justified10 and sparkle... to do more research on it...

no be only research I go do..

titanium kor, titanic ni
Titanium38:
Goodevening everyone..
Evening, rarest jewel! How has been ya day?
iyke1989:
lol...go lick soda!
angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 17, 2016
justified10:
u sha no get advice for me..

u, patty, starry no sure.

phate07 is d sweetest, missbeebee is d surest..

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 17, 2016
Manus17:
hi everyone...
hope all is well...

Bro! We miss you oh! Justified talk say you be Yoruba, na true?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 17, 2016
yorme:

"Yomi, can you help me check it?" She made the request I had highly anticipated. She was anxious, I sensed that. But I also was on her behalf. So I requested that she sends me her login credentials.

Before she sending me her credentials, I had secretly logged into the system and checked for her, since I had her details already. My fingers kept romancing the surface of my office keyboard as though they where soulmates from ages past. Anxiety overshadowed me.

Alas, I saw where she got posted. I couldn't laugh, as I knew this would bring out tears from the eyes of my friend of almost 6 years. I had never witnessed her cry.

After work, I requested that we both see so I can drop the bomb shell! She came. It was an open place, where I felt the "big girl" in her won't allow her display her emotions.

"Sweetheart, you've been posted to Kano", I said with my face full of smiles and excitement. I actually was waiting to see the first drop of tears roll down her cheeks but I kept smiling at her. Then it happened - my friend bursted into tears, uncontrollably. In public fa?

Then it dawned on the "never serious" me... I really should have waited till she got home before I dropped this bomb shell! I feel so bad. I feel like a bad friend already!

zamfara for u..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 17, 2016
kapable75:
¿eiraed¿¿

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 17, 2016
yorme:

bad because you told her that she was posted to kano? Did you do the registration for her? I guess not or perhaps yes.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 17, 2016
missbeebee:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
so how far
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 17, 2016
Manus17:
hi everyone...
hope all is well...

E be like say na only you understand why I chose the monicker.. abbie sounded weak and fragile, I wanted something that shows my strenght as a woman. Thanks for searching for the reason behind the monicker. Pls come online often. I don't like this your on and off o! Goodnight dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 17, 2016
kapable75:
so how far

e no far o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 17, 2016
kapable75:
bad because you told her that she was posted to kano? Did you do the registration for her? I guess not or perhaps yes.

No be help her do reg oh! Remember they made it compulsory they choose 2 northern states.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2016
justified10:
zamfara for u..
Hehehe! Laye mhen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.