Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,284 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2576572 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2016
Titanium38:

Am awesome. And you

Star.ryv hope it's not the film am thinking lol. Dat kapable is turning to something else.. I no trust am again. undecided

Rutho.baz.. how are you dearie. Missed ya o

I missed everyone dear. I had to go to school for Batch B manual registration and also SOR. I couldn't be online much as the place I stayed had light issues (student environment). Thanks for keeping the place lively

.................................................................................
And I started a new page. Dedicated to all new citizens here and to everyone who has helped to keep this place lively smiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 18, 2016
:DHolla!!
I'm new here...both on NL and on this thread.
NYSC 2016 Batch B hopeful.
A graduate of UniUyo...Animal and Environmental Biology. Year of graduation- 2015
Urrrhm, Hoping to serve in Abuja...e get one place wey I dey eye,i'm praying it works out.
I don't really know my way around here...a little enlightenment could be of help and i'm looking forward to making a lot of friends(including boyfriendsssssss) here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 18, 2016
I went to my school for batch B mobilization,which started since 1st week of April. And the info i got from the student affairs officer in charge of mobilization is that Batch B is moving in July/August. As at now,I checked the NYSC website and I think they've started uploading PCM data and results on NYSC database...bc there's a section that says Students Affairs Officers should log into their institution's account.
With this,are we still hopeful of moving in July/August?
Pls,anyone with useful info shd kindly share. i'm looking forward to being an active member of the house.
P.S- who else wants to go to ABJ? mention me!! so we'd hook up when the time comes. wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
sheboss:
A graduate of UniUyo...Animal and Environmental Biology. Year of graduation- 2015
Urrrhm, Hoping to serve in Abuja...e get one place wey I dey eye,i'm praying it works out.
I don't really know my way around here...a little enlightenment could be of help and i'm looking forward to making a lot of friends(including boyfriendsssssss) here.
welcome.. let me take u round d city as d minister of info and culture..

u only need to beware of one guy here, his name is yorme ..beware of kapable75 too.
in fact beware of every guy except me. grin

abeg, shey make I fill abuja too make wey eye d place wey u dey eye togeda.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2016
sheboss:
U are welcome to Graceland!!! I guarantee that u will enjoy ur stay in here. I don't mind being one of those ur boyfrendsss o lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jauntty: 9:31pm On May 18, 2016
@Sheboss I don't think that July/August is feasible. If you look at NYSC past timetables and Timeline, it will give u an idea of whenever Batch B will be.

Btw.... Am hoping it's OCT/NOV tho grin

(am having a 6months work contract, don't want any crappy NYSC disturbing me)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2016
justified10:

u only need to beware of one guy here, his name is yorme ..beware of kapable75 too.

I smell *shelloosyy* in Falz voice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
justified10:

Haha..noted. I'll beware of every guy except u. but wait ooo,dint u notice d part where I said i hope to make a lot of friends,including boyfriendssssss (notice the multiple plural form). grin
justified10:

Haha..noted. I'll beware of every guy except u. but wait ooo,dint u notice d part where I said i hope to make a lot of friends,including boyfriendssssss (notice the multiple plural form).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
Mcmooney:

U are welcome to Graceland!!! I guarantee that u will enjoy ur stay in here. I don't mind being one of those ur boyfrendsss o lolz
c dis man.

u just waka com and wanna b one of her boyfriendsss

u no GEt good intention
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2016
sheboss:

welcome course mate, am also eyeing fct.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2016
Mcmooney:

Haha thank you! I don't mind either. as long as u'll be willing to accomodate your co-tenants. you're soo welcome grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 18, 2016
jauntty:
@Sheboss I don't think that July/August is feasible. If you look at NYSC past timetables and Timeline, it will give u an idea of whenever Batch B will be.

Btw.... Am hoping it's OCT/NOV tho grin

(am having a 6months work contract, don't want any crappy NYSC disturbing me)
No please...i'm tired of staying at home already. Besides,they would not have started mobilizing from April if they had not gotten prior directives from NYSC head office. Talking abt past timetables, I think there was a batch in 2014 or 2013 that moved in July/August,remember?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 18, 2016
sheboss:

Haha..noted. I'll beware of every guy except u. but wait ooo,dint u notice d part where I said i hope to make a lot of friends,including boyfriendssssss (notice the multiple plural form). grin
Haha..noted. I'll beware of every guy except u. but wait ooo,dint u notice d part where I said i hope to make a lot of friends,including boyfriendssssss (notice the multiple plural form).
I can be one of ur friends.. but not one of ur boyfriendsss. e no go fit can't work dat way
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 18, 2016
sheboss:

You are welcome 2 Graceland dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 18, 2016
Abacharles:

welcome course mate, am also eyeing fct.
Thank you! You also studied AEB? which uni?
Justified10 sweerie! hw was ur day?
abacha , I for say make I quote u..but I fear ban fa.
jealousy kor, hennesy ni grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jauntty: 9:46pm On May 18, 2016
sheboss:

Talking abt past timetables, I think there was a batch in 2014 or 2013 that moved in July/August,remember?
That was when they had 3 batches. It's gonna be just 2 batches this year just like last year.
You can always keep your urself busy while waiting or learn smth new, or even cultivate tomatoes and make money grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 18, 2016
justified10:
I can be one of ur friends.. but not one of ur boyfriendsss. e no go fit can't work dat way
Haha..well,boyfriend is still a friend. A friend that is a boy. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 18, 2016
missbeebee:
Justified10 sweerie! hw was ur day?
my day?

himmmmm

it was very stressful.. veryyyyy
d person who always make it beta put an end to our friendship suddenly.. b lyk ayam a threat to her bf(relationship).

naso I begin miss her...lol.

bt I'm ok now ,,

how was urs?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 18, 2016
missbeebee:

You are welcome 2 Graceland dear.
Thank you dearie. But wait,why is it called Graceland?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 18, 2016
sheboss:

Haha..well,boyfriend is still a friend. A friend that is a boy. grin
I am still not ready ma..

I wan b jagaban for dia
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jhidey08(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2016
Titanium38:

Am awesome. And you

Starryv hope it's not the film am thinking lol. Dat kapable is turning to something else.. I no trust am again. undecided

Ruthobaz.. how are you dearie. Missed ya o
I'm not doing bad either.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2016
justified10:
abacha , I for say make I quote u..but I fear ban fa.

jealousy kor, hennesy ni grin
no mind those yeye mods jare, BTW hennesy self deyyy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2016
sheboss:

Thank you! You also studied AEB? which uni?
mine is just environmental biology (comprising of both plants and animals) and D school is LAUTECH
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 18, 2016
jauntty:
That was when they had 3 batches. It's gonna be just 2 batches this year just like last year.
You can always keep your urself busy while waiting or learn smth new, or even cultivate tomatoes and make money grin
Well, I learnt there'll be three batches this year. I want to believe that still holds valid.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
ChuxMyk,kontinu o,keep hearing things,Uncle ko,Aunty ni,na where dem send you go b dt?okay o,@Manus17,thank you brother,yea,Edo no dh carry last nah.
Mentions plenty jare,just saying hi to all GL members.
Hahaha. Good evening uncle Dreamcome2ru
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 18, 2016
justified10:
I am still not ready ma..
I wan b jagaban for dia
Hahaha...okay sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 18, 2016
justified10:
my day?

himmmmm

it was very stressful.. veryyyyy
d person who always make it beta put an end to our friendship suddenly.. b lyk ayam a threat to her bf(relationship).

naso I begin miss her...lol.

bt I'm ok now ,,

how was urs?

Ehyaa...Pele, no worry ull b fine.
mine was fine
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jhidey08(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2016
wink
sheboss:
I went to my school for batch B mobilization,which started since 1st week of April. And the info i got from the student affairs officer in charge of mobilization is that Batch B is moving in July/August. As at now,I checked the NYSC website and I think they've started uploading PCM data and results on NYSC database...bc there's a section that says Students Affairs Officers should log into their institution's account.
Pls,anyone with useful info shd kindly share. i'm looking forward to being an active member of the house.
P.S- who else wants to go to ABJ? mention me!! so we'd hook up when the time comes. wink
it's lyk dis is the most encouraging news I've read in dis group so far. I hope this is true. I'm already tired of staying at hope.

In other news, me sef dey eye Abuja, seriously wink
sheboss:
it's lyk dis is the most encouraging news I've read in dis group so far. I hope this is true. I'm already tired of staying at hope.

In other news, me sef dey eye Abuja, seriously.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2016
Abacharles:

mine is just environmental biology (comprising of both plants and animals) and D school is LAUTECH
Okkay,it's great to meet you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 18, 2016
missbeebee:

Ehyaa...Pele, no worry ull b fine. mine was fine
make I shine my eyes wella..
babes don plenty for d city o..
titanium38 I take style c u..

how u dey ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.