Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2580075 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
sheboss:
Guu efring house. How una dey?
Yorme my personal trouble shey u now realize my importance fa? ayaf missed u too grin how u dey?
Boogalicious boo Coyy, I take small leave fa, make I fit concentrate on building our home wink wink
Missbeebee my longlost twin...howdy na?
VP Ruthobaz I sight u ma!
Kapable75, Titanium38, Chumaster, Chuxmyk, Tracer, Mzshyshy, how are u all doing? I don miss una so teyyyyyy....
Welcome to all the newbies Temilolami1 Dipson546 and others.
Dipson, this ya moniker fa...wetin u dey dip? undecided grin Anyways,u see that Yorme?? Be careful with the guy fa...watch ur ass.

undecided

I Sha 'dedication' this page to you beebee!

My dovey trouble double, Sheboss!

MrsCoyy sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by temilolami1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
chumaster:
***gives him form**** fill it and return it for oat taking
Name/Moniker
school/constituency_
cheesy
chumaster:
Name/Moniker
school/constituency_
cheesy
chumaster:
Name/Moniker Temilola
school/constituency Ekiti State University
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
sheboss:
Yorme my personal trouble shey u now realize my importance fa? ayaf missed u too grin how u dey?
Boogalicious boo Coyy, I take small leave fa, make I fit concentrate on building our home wink wink
Kapable75, Titanium38, Chumaster, Chuxmyk, Tracer, Mzshyshy, how are u all doing? I don miss una so teyyyyyy....
Dipson, this ya moniker fa...wetin u dey dip? undecided grin Anyways,u see that Yorme?? Be careful with the guy fa...watch ur ass.

Haba twin sis of life!
Am nt lost na Lolzz.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
temilolami1:
[b][/b]
OAT OF OFFICE

*********recite after me

I ______________(name) representing________constituency(school) do solemnly swear that I shall discharge my duties well, that the interest of the people I represent shall be my number one priority, dat I shall obey d principles of Graceland by making "nysc-related" issue my primary objective(as it concerns my constituency/school) and that I shall treat every motion without sentiments and equally support any bill that means well for the entire Graceland citizens...
so help me God.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
yorme:

undecided
MrsCoyy sad

Thank u 4 dedicationing d page to me n ma twin sis fa..bh ma twin sis is nt a trouble double abi trouble triple, whichever 1, don't call her trouble again fa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by temilolami1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
chumaster:

OAT OF OFFICE

*********recite after me

I __Temilola ____________(name) representing__Eksu ______constituency(school) do solemnly swear that I shall discharge my duties well, that the interest of the people I represent shall be my number one priority, dat I shall obey d principles of Graceland by making "nysc-related" issue my primary objective(as it concerns my constituency/school) and that I shall treat every motion without sentiments and equally support any bill that means well for the entire Graceland citizens...
so help me God.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
missbeebee:

Thank u 4 dedicationing d page to me n ma twin sis fa..bh ma twin sis is nt a trouble double abi trouble triple, whichever 1, don't call her trouble again fa.

Ahah! undecided

I shu not call somebori by her speciality again ne? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
chumaster:
lol nwatakiri not nwata kiri. They aren't seperate words.
lobatan.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
yorme:

undecided

MrsCoyy sad
ezibu oyi grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
temilolami1:
OAT OF OFFICE *********recite after me I __Temilola ____________(name) representing__Eksu ______constituency (school) do solemnly swear that I shall discharge my duties well, that the interest of the people I represent shall be my number one priority, dat I shall obey d principles of Graceland by making "nysc-related" issue my primary objective(as it concerns my constituency/school) and that I shall treat every motion without sentiments and equally support any bill that means well for the entire Graceland citizens... so help me God. .
Congrats. ***leads him to senate president mcmooney he and his colleagues will welcome you to their chamber
GRACELAND SENATORS LIST -battoyyeb-Lautech -ChuxMyk...FUTO -Mcmooney...Kogi Sta uni -sonymax16...Unilag -DexxyAlebs....OOU -Iphemama....OAU -shina101....Futminna -armanni....UNIPORT
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
temilolami1:
OAT OF OFFICE *********recite after me I __Temilola ____________(name) representing__Eksu ______constituency (school) do solemnly swear that I shall discharge my duties well, that the interest of the people I represent shall be my number one priority, dat I shall obey d principles of Graceland by making "nysc-related" issue my primary objective(as it concerns my constituency/school) and that I shall treat every motion without sentiments and equally support any bill that means well for the entire Graceland citizens... so help me God. .
Congrats. ***leads him to senate president mcmooney he and his colleagues will welcome you to their chamber
GRACELAND SENATORS LIST -battoyyeb-Lautech -ChuxMyk...FUTO -Mcmooney...Kogi Sta uni -sonymax16...Unilag -DexxyAlebs....OOU -Iphemama....OAU -shina101....Futminna -armanni....UNIPORT
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
sheboss:

i am doin good misd ya troubles too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
temilolami1:
OAT OF OFFICE
*********recite after me
I __Temilola ____________(name)
representing__Eksu ______constituency
(school) do solemnly swear that I shall
discharge my duties well, that the
interest of the people I represent shall
be my number one priority, dat I shall
obey d principles of Graceland by
making "nysc-related" issue my primary
objective(as it concerns my
constituency/school) and that I shall
treat every motion without sentiments
and equally support any bill that means
well for the entire Graceland citizens...
so help me God.
Congrats.
***leads him to senate president mcmooney.
He and his colleagues will welcome you to their chamber

GRACELAND SENATORS LIST
-battoyyeb-Lautech
-ChuxMyk...FUTO
-Mcmooney...Kogi Sta uni
-sonymax16...Unilag
-DexxyAlebs....OOU
-Iphemama....OAU
-shina101....Futminna
-armanni....UNIPORT
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
coyy:
ezibu oyi grin
Who's teaching this one?
Bera come, lemmie tish u!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
sheboss:

Yorme?? taught as much when I was refered to him earlier in the day...

ok. about the Dip? well don't worry about that...lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gud evening grace ville!! How's has it all been and trust all is going well. But if its not, atleast that your problem is another persons prayer point. Yea, somebody's prayer point, think about it. Ok! It been a while i last did an epistle and its necessary i do it now.
StarryV, You really made my face become shorter(smile). Then you're my partner is crime and crisis then.
Ruthobaz, veepee dear!! How are you doing na? Am sorry for not replying your mentions pls forgive me biko!
Patty2014 gud evening everyone comes to mindhow far na? No mind that coyy wey sabi fine trouble
chumaster, nna ole way?
Coyy, you self follow ladokites dey run mouth abi and you forget the ability of futmites ba. Kontinuu.
Bishop yorme, bless you sir!
Anuoluwaposimi, gud evening ma!
Mzshyshy, howdy?
Titanium38, how is it all going? Shey those people dey smile and trust dey are accommodating?
Dreamcome2ru, may God give you the grace and strenght to finish strong. Say me hi to your sparkle friend. Can't remember her moniker now
tenderblaze, hmmmm lemme not say and my oga @ the top **points fore up** coman misquote me.
Missbeebee dear, shey if i tell you to stop candy crush and zuma you wee say ayam wicked ba? How was ofiz today. May God continue to be with you and may He grant you more safer trips round the sun in his glory. Cheers.
Et al, in case i did not mention you, pls forgive me cos it was intentionally unintentional.
Do have a splendid nyt rest.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kapable75 way m di pure bro, how was todays hustle?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Titanium38:

Lobatan undecided

Tracker.. happy tracking o! You want me to drag you out fa? Lolz

grin
nope pls dont
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
chumaster:
Kapable75 way m di pure bro, how was todays hustle?
stressful, lets not just talk about it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gudevening every1 on board.... 9c bin here again. Oga kapable hop u r kul?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:
Gudevening every1 on board.... 9c bin here again. Oga kapable hop u r kul?
am kul madam anu! How was your day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
kapable75:
am kul madam anu! How was your day?
wasn't bad....urz?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:
wasn't bad....urz?
wasn't bad too lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
dipson546:

How you think say she take notice ya ass? She's falling for you fa! Me is just a prophet in this wilderness ne!

By the way, anything for the boys? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kapable75, ya blessed!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
yorme:

undecided

MrsCoyy sad
Mrs Coyy I like that one fa grin grin e sweet me wella.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
missbeebee:

Haba twin sis of life! Am nt lost na Lolzz.
No naaa,how can u lost? When I still dey here?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
missbeebee:

Gbam!! My twinee has spoken. Yorme,e don be for u...I get attorney now. ntoor gi!! tongue tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tracer:

i am doin good misd ya troubles too
Lol. I don't have troubles na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
dipson546:

Tor! I have to be worried ooo...just being a concerned sister fa. Bc as far as yorme is concerned,d boy no dey use ear hear the word 'dip',e go dey totori am for body.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
yorme:

How you think say she take notice ya ass? She's falling for you fa! Me is just a prophet in this wilderness ne!

By the way, anything for the boys? cheesy

How I go fall for am, when na u still use ur mouth call me Mrs Coyy? I don fall for my eggroll finish??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
sheboss:

How I go fall for am, when na u still use ur mouth call me Mrs Coyy? I don fall for my eggroll finish??
u dey mind Yorme?

mindeth him not, for he knoweth not what he doeth or sayeth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.