Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2570933 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2016
See as Spixytinxy just dey stare at me!

And i dedicate this page to you! cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:

Datz funny but y laugh urself now. sheeey u r d 1 dat shared d joke so we should laugh now or u tink we wouldn't laugh dat is y u added d lolz urself yhmmmm .Anyway d guy no lie he is doing his IT indeed. lolz

hmmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2016
yorme:

Lol! Buh na that kyn girl fit u fa!

Just tell me you're that "a guy"!

even if I was the guy, atleast am now a PCM naa... lolzz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2016
coyy:
dipson, just say d truth..u are d guy and mzshyshy is d girl.

how did you know?...wow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
coyy:
dipson, just say d truth..u are d guy and mzshyshy is d girl.

coyy, how did you know? ...wow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2016
coyy:
good morning my people.. how una dey?

it is official that.............

anybody who doesn't have his/her pics on his/her profile is ugly grin

*runs out of d city before they report me**

guy, who be that babe on your dp.... ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
yorme:

Like the ugly you on your dp bah undecided
where dis u c ugly
u no c fine bobo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
dipson546:

how did you know?...wow
IFA no dey lie
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
dipson546:

guy, who be that babe on your dp.... ?
Sheboss ni grin
u no c say na bedroom we dey?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2016
GRACELAND TRANSFER GOSSIPS..

One of the Graceland guys wives (name withheld) has told nairaland manager that she wants to move to stay with Dipson.
( Vanguard newspaper )

Dipson has open talks with yorme about signing Anuoluwapo before 2016 batch b timetable comes out.. ( Punch newspaper)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2016
dipson546:

One of the Graceland guys wives (name withheld) has told nairaland manager that she wants to move to stay with Dipson.
( Vanguard newspaper )

Dipson has open talks with yorme about signing Anuoluwapo before 2016 batch b timetable comes out.. ( Punch newspaper)
SSS arraigns dispon for d kidnap of minister's wife...
(THE NATION )
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2016

( Vanguard newspaper )

according to reliable sources Coyy is ready to dump is girlfriend on Graceland and either Yorme, Dipson or Dream 2 ... are ready to receive her , rumour has it that the lady involve has already made it known to her friends that she would prefer to go with ..........I cough ( The National)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2016
coyy:
SSS arraigns dispon for d kidnap of minister's wife...
(THE NATION )

according to reliable sources Coyy is ready to dump is
girlfriend on Graceland and either Yorme, Dipson or Dream
2 ... are ready to receive her , rumour has it that the lady
involve has already made it known to her friends that she
would prefer to go with ..........I cough ( The National)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2016
dipson546:

( Vanguard newspaper )

according to reliable sources Coyy is ready to dump is girlfriend on Graceland and either Yorme, Dipson or Dream 2 ... are ready to receive her , rumour has it that the lady involve has already made it known to her friends that she would prefer to go with ..........I cough ( The National)

grin

Bussieboi Version 2.0!

Oya na, I'm enjoying this!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2016
yorme:

grin
Bussieboi Version 2.0!
Oya na, I'm enjoying this!
lolz...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
callmemercy:

You r welcome. Good morning, how's u?
I'm fine, how are you doing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
dipson546:

according to reliable sources Coyy is ready to dump is
girlfriend on Graceland and either Yorme, Dipson or Dream
2 ... are ready to receive her , rumour has it that the lady
involve has already made it known to her friends that she
would prefer to go with ..........I cough ( The National)

coyy debunks every rumour linking his gf to Yorme, dipson or dream..
in his words;

"everything u hear about me is not true, I dont av a girlfriend, I have a fiancee.. this is an attempt to ruin my political ambition.. it is a sponsored rumour to earn cheap publicity...

Sheboss and masef remain one. thank u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by patty2014(f): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'm really enjoying the news, good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kylekent59: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls make sure ur school has ur bio-data. So as not to miss this next batch. I missed d A batch cus of this. Just presented my bio data last 2days. So dis batch sure for me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Breaking News!!!!!!!

Sheboss has agreed to move to date Dipson on a 5 years contract with option to sign life contract with him.

Report circulating has it that Sheboss has been in secrete talks with Dipson for some time now and she had decided NOT to come online for sometime in order to sort out her transfer issue, so now that she had agreed she will b coming online anytime from now..

Remour was that Yorme did everything he could in order to hijack the deal from Dipson but Sheboss prefer Dipson because of Champions league which Dipson can offer....

how ever COYY IS REGRETTING NOW as you reading this news..

more news to come...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good afternoon, shey schools have started compiling mobilisation list NI?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Uricas:

Really? Tell me more about your state.
As an honourable minister for youth and sports in Gl, my ministry in collaboration with that of Education will unveil a program designed to enlight each one of us about every state of thr federation. It is called "know my state". You will get to know more abt every persons State here on GL. It will commence immediately batch B timetable is released in July.
Meanwhile, Anambra is cool place to be. It's indegene love strangers more than their brothers(trust me on this). Almost all the rural communities in Anambra are transforming to semi-urban(good access road, electricity, etc) this is so cos of their non-dependency on govt mentality, hence communities compete against themselves on the kind of development they bring to themselves by themselves....no boasting, that's the reality. Trust me, you will learn/adopt/get used to being entierprising(Anambrarians major trait) when you miggle with them for some time. Anambra pays corpers N6050 monthly allowance every quarter of the year (ie 6050x3 for each 3 months). Our girls...eehm, if you dnt have money just forget them cos they won't notice you. They hate lazy dudescheesy. Our nysc camp is along Enugu-onitsha express way at Umunya, so not so much hassle when travelling to camp

Dnt worry, when the program starts officially, you'l get to know moresmileysmiley
cc
Dream2
Eeeh shocked Dnt mind my English/spellings o, was typing while walking on the roadcheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
dipson546:
Breaking News!!!!!!!

Sheboss has agreed to move to date Dipson on a 5 years contract with option to sign life contract with him.

Report circulating has it that Sheboss has been in secrete talks with Dipson for some time now and she had decided NOT to come online for sometime in order to sort out her transfer issue, so now that she had agreed she will b coming online anytime from now..

Remour was that Yorme did everything he could in order to hijack the deal from Dipson but Sheboss prefer Dipson because of Champions league which Dipson can offer....

more news to come...

Choi! The Sheboss that I know? Walahi, you can't survive the first month of the five years contract!

Sheboss, you know warai mean wink grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dottune:
Good afternoon, shey schools have started compiling mobilisation list NI?

According to rumours, some schools have. Confirm by reaching out to your school DSA.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
yorme:

According to rumours, some schools have. Confirm by reaching out to your school DSA.
My school's DSA is not for student, he is for the management.

I'll try to ask people in school if there has been a memo passed around in school for Batch B mobilisation, that's the only way I can know. Because if I go dey ask DSA stupid questions I go hear am

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
RUMOUR!!!!
Dipson is currently working seriously to place a bid on another beautiful lady on Graceland.....who could that be?.
details later.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
COYY where are u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
dipson546:
RUMOUR!!!!
Dipson is currently working seriously to place a bid on another beautiful lady on Graceland.....who could that be?.
details later.....

Choi! This your unstable eyes for women no be here!

Infact, I hand over to you the AWARD!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iyke1989(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
chumaster:
portugal fvcked up.
As for the npower thing, they should have allowed us register for those 3months category
u dey mind them.... embarassed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
RUMOUR....
report has it that Coyy is working on going for Anuoluwapo after accepting defeat on Sheboss.
(Vanguard)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
yorme:

Choi! This your unstable eyes for women no be here!

Infact, I hand over to you the AWARD!
lolzz... common man, its not what u think
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
dipson546:
Breaking News!!!!!!!

more news to come...
I advise my fans to stay calm on this..

Sheboss will clear the news after d international break...

for now, dipson can keep dreaming tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.