Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,583 members, 7,861,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2580753 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
yorme:
Based on recent complaints of PCMs on the 'irrelevant charades - flirts, gossips, gists and greetings' causing a derail from the central purpose for which this NYSC 2016 Batch B PCMs thread was created, i would admonish us all to keep it all low.

Respect is reciprocal. And if we really desire being respected and honoured for making ourselves available to make our mobilization exercise stress-free and fun-filled, it'd be best we heed to the call of our fellow compatriots.

Therefore, I'd crave our indulgence to keep activities on this thread totally restricted to NYSC 2016 batch B PCMs updates ONLY. If questions are asked, we would respond accordingly, nothing more.

For a successful mobilization exercise, i remain Yorme!

Thank you.

cc:
Greycious
Ruthobaz
Dream2
StarryV
Coyy
Titanium38
Sheboss
Kapable75
Missbeebee
Dipson546
Anuoluwaposimi
Fweshlee
Mzshyshy
Iyke1989
LordTrailz
Ibroh22
Patty2014
Dottune
Franceswasky
Manus17
Chumaster
...and others
Hmm...isoryt.
Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dailiesroom:
This it to inform the general public that the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) online Registration For Batch B 2016 Prospective Corps Members is currently ongoing.And for NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members Requirement/Full Details, please visit here: http://www.dailiesroom.com/2016-nysc-batch-b-online-registration-portal/

Bro, this is not the platform to deceive gullible PCMs with FAKE info! Your content clearly states 2015, while you posted 2016 here. BE WARNED!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
yorme:
Based on recent complaints of PCMs on the 'irrelevant charades - flirts, gossips, gists and greetings' causing a derail from the central purpose for which this NYSC 2016 Batch B PCMs thread was created, i would admonish us all to keep it all low.

Respect is reciprocal. And if we really desire being respected and honoured for making ourselves available to make our mobilization exercise stress-free and fun-filled, it'd be best we heed to the call of our fellow compatriots.

Therefore, I'd crave our indulgence to keep activities on this thread totally restricted to NYSC 2016 batch B PCMs updates ONLY. If questions are asked, we would respond accordingly, nothing more.

Thank you.

cc:
Greycious
Ruthobaz
Dream2
StarryV
Coyy
Titanium38
Sheboss
Kapable75
Missbeebee
Dipson546
Anuoluwaposimi
Fweshlee
Mzshyshy
Iyke1989
LordTrailz
Ibroh22
Patty2014
Dottune
Franceswasky
Manus17
Chumaster

...and others
Well, Yorme u do realize that those 'irrelevant charades' are the reasons why this thread is still active?
Leave out the interactions and the thread is as good as dead. Btw, what is the primary aim of NYSC again? Is it not to foster unity?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
This thread has been one of the things that has kept me going. With you guys, I've realized that it's totally possible to make friends with total strangers and interact like you've known them for a lifetime; people you've never met and you'll probably never meet.
I hope the 'anti-socials' enjoy the formality and 'strictly NYSC related issues' they so crave. I'm out of here. Thanks to everyone who made it worthwhile...
My adopted sisters and in laws... Lol.
I wish y'all the best when we eventually embark on serving our fatherland. XOXO.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
yorme:

Thank you.

cc:
Greycious
Ruthobaz
Dream2
StarryV
Coyy
Titanium38
Sheboss
Kapable75
Missbeebee
Dipson546
Anuoluwaposimi
Fweshlee
Mzshyshy
Iyke1989
LordTrailz
Ibroh22
Patty2014
Dottune
Franceswasky
Manus17
Chumaster

...and others

if you are in nysc batch A 2016 thread... you will know what's up... those guys derail big time with their political propagandas... anyways, weeaffhear...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by legenduq(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
yorme:

Thank you.

cc:
Greycious
Ruthobaz
Dream2
StarryV
Coyy
Titanium38
Sheboss
Kapable75
Missbeebee
Dipson546
Anuoluwaposimi
Fweshlee
Mzshyshy
Iyke1989
LordTrailz
Ibroh22
Patty2014
Dottune
Franceswasky
Manus17
Chumaster

...and others

Am a bit in support of what you said but with all due respect to those who think we are flirting or derailing, please follow NYSC on twitter or join their facebook group. If there is no news there is no news, Chikina. You guys should stop using your BLUES to spoil someone's MAKOSSA. We are all anxious but wetin man go do, we go kill ourself? Anytime you check the thread and there is no meaningful info, just pass Abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2016

Well, Yorme u do realize that those 'irrelevant charades' are the reasons why this thread is still active?
Leave out the interactions and the thread is as good as dead. Btw, what is the primary aim of NYSC again? Is it not to foster unity?
Well, the complainers didn't think of the primary aim of NYSC.
All dey want is NYSC related Info's... So we shld jez kip d so called 'irrelevant charades' low, so it'll b easier 4 dem to scroll through posts n get Info's...atleast we won't b called offensive names any longer...
Sheboss jez deactivated.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
This thread has been one of the things that has kept me going. With you guys, I've realized that it's totally possible to make friends with total strangers and interact like you've known them for a lifetime; people you've never met and you'll probably never meet.
I hope the 'anti-socials' enjoy the formality and 'strictly NYSC related issues' they so crave. I'm out of here. Thanks to everyone who made it worthwhile...
My adopted sisters and in laws... Lol.
I wish y'all the best when we eventually embark on serving our fatherland. XOXO.
Sheboss jez deactivated.. Is ds really wat we want?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
missbeebee:

Well, the complainers didn't think of the primary aim of NYSC.
All dey want is NYSC related Info's... So we shld jez kip d so called 'irrelevant charades' low, so it'll b easier 4 dem to scroll through posts n get Info's...atleast we won't b called offensive names any longer...
Sheboss jez deactivated.

Yeah, i noticed she deactivated. Maybe she'll prefer staying glued to the thread as a guest.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Manus17:

if you are in nysc batch A 2016 thread... you will know what's up... those guys derail big time with their political propagandas... anyways, weeaffhear...

I kuku was there when the thread was filled with political talks. I never for once complained, inasmuch as i kept mentioned during important updates.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by scave(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
corps members to get 3 million look details here https://scaved./2016/07/02/corps-members-to-get-3-million-loan/
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
741-669 = 72 pages! shocked I no go read am lai lai...I dey craze!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
chumaster:
741-669 = 72 pages! shocked
I no go read am lai lai...I dey craze!!

Lol! Welcome back. In summary, the house is currently being lashed for derailing the purpose of the thread.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
chumaster:
741-669 = 72 pages! shocked I no go read am lai lai...I dey craze!!
Lol... where you dey since all this days now...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
lol something funny happened so I took a break with immediate effect
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
StarryV:
Yes dear. No be my bros in law fa. Happy weekend dearie. I've missed u o

Have missed you too dearie. How's the weekend going..

Happy weekend everyone...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
What's happening here between yesterday and today? Why is everyone deactivating kwa.. am confused!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
yorme:

Lol! Welcome back. In summary, the house is currently being lashed for derailing the purpose of the thread.
didn't you expect that abnitio?
Actually, I noticed that sheboss has just deactivated because of that....hell no! We aren't cowards na. She should have not.
I dnt know why people prefare rumours to information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Logodwhiz said this that nutheads will begin to cause problems here as this thread grows esp when yokiti and other mods start locking other similar threads, so I am not surprised. You guys should chill. They will soon start enjoying this thread
cc
yorme
titanium38--I see you
missbeebee
Anuoluwaposimi
manus17
et al

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
judecares1 you will grow tired of that whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
chumaster:
lol something funny happened so I took a break with immediate effect

Hmmm. See me well oo. What's the funny thing that happened? You fell in something? wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by judecares1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Says who?lolsssss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Titanium38:

Hmmm. See me well oo. What's the funny thing that happened? You fell in something? wink
something like whatcheesy asiri nwaanyi.wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rebekkah me sight you oo!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
judecares1:

Says who?lolsssss
by the time rumour starts flying in from front and back like it did during batch A wait
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
breaking news! Timetable will be out tomorrow. Registration will start July 20 while camping starts on August 24th. . Shey na like this they want am grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by judecares1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
chumaster:
by the time rumour starts flying in from front and back like it did during batch A wait

Mmmmmm,till den
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by amylomo(f): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls guys I heard batch b has started registration.. How true is dis pls... Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
chumaster:
breaking news! Timetable will be out tomorrow. Registration will start July 20 while camping starts on August 24th. . Shey na like this they want am grin
grin Badt guy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.