Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2574251 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:

My day was fine dear, tx for asking.
Tho m surprised seeing u n daddy kapable online at same time....it d lords doing anyway
It is permanent in our sight..lolz.
Keep surprising.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by elisbabs499(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
elisbabs KSP Statistics 2015 ENUGU/AKWA-IBOM
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
missbeebee:
Lolz..do u want to join in d teeth speaking?
As in ehhh... I can imagine how lost Chumaster is grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by elisbabs499(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
kapable75:
hahahahahaha fa trophies nko. All your chudren go be imbe be that.
Olorun maje!!
Haba na inlaw mi... Shey u want missbeebee's nieces and nephew to be imbe? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
shebosss:

Lolz..he shld b losting oo..it is allowed.. Lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
elisbabs499:
You're welcome to Graceland elisbabs... But no Northern states? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
missbeebee:
Kapable75 dorlin..hw was ya day?
my day did not go well.
First i went to do sim swap and i was unable to do it because i went with my department and school ID card which does not expiry date. I took them because my original school ID card has expired. So i decided to seize the opportunity to atleast start the national ID thingy, i should have done it long ago shey. But i thought i dont need it. To cut long story short, they told me at the secretariate that there is no light and that they are already in sallah mode and that i should return on thursday. I just got angry and decided to just head good straight thinking that am done today. I never knew that fate have more in stock for me. Na so my mind and my big head carry me say make i go play oshogbo o, hehehehe!! Dem badt guys don code already. Na so i carry my big head enter shop like a boss, but before i'll mention "james bond" they have already whipped my ass. A very mighty depression just came upon me as if i'll carry bohari and all his "belated" concubines on my head while he goes for his next trip. But special thanks to yhu, yes yhu for bring your halogen lamp and searched me out of my depression. And also for the records, NO MORE OSHOGBO
PS: pls dont ask me to tell you what oshogbo means.
#aloha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
missbeebee:

Lolz..do u want to join in d teeth speaking?
No ma'm. Thanks, to avoid mistakenly cutting my tongue with ma teeth in the process

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
elisbabs499:
elisbabs
KSP
Statistics
ENUGU/AKWA-IBOM
Welcome dear! Pls what is d full meaning of dat acronym (KSP)?

Upnepa ahaaaa tank God
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:
tongue kapable
grin awwwww dis is sooo sweet.
U wlcm.
Bh coman kneel down here!
Hw can u b doin ntoor for ma very own Honeypie?
U want to chop free knock abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
shebosss:

grin grin grin *in yorme's voice* izit ya teeth?
Btw, where's Yorme? Ayam missing u fa. abi dey don yam barn you again ni? lipsrsealed
keep it up, until you get Dimeji Bankole's teeth cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
missbeebee:

Sweetheart some pple are trying to influence Anu oo.
Bh I trust her, infact I can vouch for her sef...she can never b influenced..she is still d good Anu I used to know.
i know she's a good ghel but of late am just watching her with her with my corner eyes. But if you say she's still who she used to be, them i'll give her the benefit of doubt and stop doubting her.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
shebosss:

dnt worry, I will learn it during service
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
shebosss:

Olorun maje!!
Haba na inlaw mi... Shey u want missbeebee's nieces and nephew to be imbe? undecided
for what na! I reject it biko. You know what will happen? Oya arsenal will carry the premier league and champions league next reason and you will see the nice, cute and brilliant kids you'll rear bring up grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
kapable75:
my day did not go well.
First i went to do sim swap and i was unable to do it because i went with my department and school ID card which does not expiry date. I took them because my original school ID card has expired. So i decided to seize the opportunity to atleast start the national ID thingy, i should have done it long ago shey. But i thought i dont need it. To cut long story short, they told me at the secretariate that there is no light and that they are already in sallah mode and that i should return on thursday. I just got angry and decided to just head good straight thinking that am done today. I never knew that fate have more in stock for me. Na so my mind and my big head carry me say make i go play oshogbo o, hehehehe!! Dem badt guys don code already. Na so i carry my big head enter shop like a boss, but before i'll mention "james bond" they have already whipped my ass. A very mighty depression just came upon me as if i'll carry bohari and all his "belated" concubines on my head while he goes for his next trip. But special thanks to yhu, yes yhu for bring your halogen lamp and searched me out of my depression. And also for the records, NO MORE OSHOGBO
#aloha
Wic one b osogbo now? Chumaster wetin b osogbo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
kapable75:
my day did not go well.
#aloha
I know what OSHOGBO means tongue
Hallelujah!.. Gracelanders coman help me n thank God o..Honeypie will no longer visit OSHOGBO.
Eehn,bk to d main story...
Sorry for d stress sweetie...no mind dose pple, na so dem dey like to kick sombori like ball, in 'shebosss's voice " oloriburuku pple..sorry dear.
Hope ure very very okay nw?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:
Wic one b osogbo now? Chumaster wetin b osogbo?
Do I look like Osun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
kapable75:
for what na! I reject it biko. You know what will happen? Oya arsenal will carry the premier league and champions league next reason and you will see the nice, cute and brilliant kids you'll rear bring up grin
assanal Arsenal carry EPL and Champions league next season? grin grin grin That is equivalent to saying Obj will win world's most handsome man contest. Impossicant grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
shebosss:

Olorun maje!!
.Choi!
God forbid bad tin!
Dey will all b healthy n beautifully beautiful IJN.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
chumaster:
Do I look like Osun
Common Osogbo u know nooo undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:

Common Osogbo u know nooo undecided
it sounds like a bad thing, And you know that I dnt know bad thingssmiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
missbeebee:
.Choi! God forbid bad tin! Dey will all b healthy n beautifully beautiful IJN.
Amen amen amen my sister. thank u twinnee.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
This men in black are pushing me to the wall,haha,what type of nonsense is this?Oloriburuku lawon pipu yii olohun,despite showing them my NATA I'd they are still saying trash,let them do their worst,awon omo ale.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
missbeebee:

I know what OSHOGBO means tongue
Hallelujah!.. Gracelanders coman help me n thank God o..Honeypie will no longer visit OSHOGBO.
Eehn,bk to d main story...
Sorry for d stress sweetie...no mind dose pple, na so dem dey like to kick sombori like ball, in 'shebosss's voice " oloriburuku pple..sorry dear.
Hope ure very very okay nw?
Me sef wan know d meaning of this osogbo too fa. Twinnee oya whisper into my ears mbok.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dream2:

You right,it's a valid notion,every gentlemen has that beast in them,i won't deny that.
no be me and you biko. I sha know say me, yorme, lordtrailz and chumaster no get beast inside us.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shebosss(f): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dream2:
This men in black are pushing me to the wall,haha,what type of nonsense is this?Oloriburuku lawon pipu yii olohun,despite showing them my NATA I'd they are still saying trash,let them do their worst,awon omo ale.
Ehhhh?? shocked shocked shocked Dream2 warrapun? This one you're so vexed like this ehhnnn,really strange.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
shebosss:

First of all, do u know that you are an oloriburuku somborri? You don't know bah? Oya go look mirror again. So at this your age, with all the diplomacy and interpersonal relationship wey u don learn, u no fit differentiate bw Batch A stream2 and Batch B?
How can B16 be the present A16 stream2...u get sense so?
Wa... Next time don't open that gutter to call anyone here an educated fool.
shebosss haba na! I thought e haf repent.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lordtrailz:

i ll do jack daniels pls jux a shot
jack da...gini, by this time. I think you are about to be serious grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tonerowonder(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
waiting for timetable ooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:
Chumaster y only my name dey dey one line u no see any partner dash me undecided
someone is lonely o. Anu hope its not what an thinking.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anuoluwaposimi:
So av neva done gud before? Kwontinue
i did not say so na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.