Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2572157 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chalsixtus(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2016
good morning FAM

cc chumaster ,yormme
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2016
@abat4real37,good you've being coming around lately,Good morning.
@Mcmooney,i see you brother.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by abat4real37(f): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Dream2:
good morning, how was ur night? Abi now since we are expectating TT this week
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2016
abat4real37:
good morning, how was ur night? Abi now since we are expecting TT this week
Night was cool,yea,let's hope so.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Moooorning ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Muzikluva:

it has been on but the strike put it on hold. Amen o,thanks.
Bro u need dpuble prayer cos majority don even fill mobilization form b4 strike commence
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2016
chalsixtus:
good morning FAM

cc chumaster ,yormme

Moooorning, boss! How ya night? Dreamt of me? cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2016
SageTravels:
Pls help.

The date of birth I used in filling Nysc form in my school is different from the date of birth in my jamb. Pls I want to know if it is going to affect my mobilization.
They will use the one in ur JAMB on NYSC database. ...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2016
Kraspo:

You and trouble (You know the pic na)

We dey like bread and butter fa! tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Morning famz,seeing timetable in my dreams this day and waking up and not seeing it,I is really making me go back to sleep again.

Na wow oo,it has tayeed na,hyper go come person ooo ;DMorning famz,seeing timetable in my dreams this day and waking up and not seeing it,I is really making me go back to sleep again.

Na wow oo,it has tayeed na,hyper go come person ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by legenduq(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Yorme I know wetin dey your mind.. ....#1000 abi.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2016
[size=14pt]let's see who will eat the jackpot of the 1000th page. Everyone is waiting co-deadly to be d laucher of the page. Let's see who will win the race[/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2016
legenduq:
grin grin

Anmi too no!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Dream2:
Boss I just dey peep to see who will carry that 1000th page
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2016
legenduq:

U gaht it. U no see how the boi is wasting page yesterday just counting wan tuu teerii for nothing sake.
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by abat4real37(f): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Mcmooney:

and what award will that person receive?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Mcmooney:
Hmmm,see as this stuffs turn Olympic game.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2016
in mama pee voice

Chai, Chai!!!

See whot ENU-WHY-EX-SEE do people.

They are not waiting for TT again, na page 1000th dem dey wait for.

Issorite!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chalsixtus(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2016
y0rmee:

Moooorning, boss! How ya night? Dreamt of me? cool

yes I dreamt of you as camp commandant
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2016
people go surprise.... grin.. Na scarce monika go win.. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2016
I am less concern about timetable(long overdue)my main priority now is the 1000page,hehehehe.
Am tipping this monikers for the title "Lion" of Graceland,Yes,na my title but i need a companion.

Male Monikers:

Chiefojiji

Yormee

Danemenike

Coyy

Ibroh22(Dude might come out of oblivion to carry the day)

Iyke1989(Blad)

LordTrailz(Bladder)

Female Monikers:

Rebekkah(I won't be surprise if she hit the spot)

Callmemercy(She might hit it unknowingly to her)

Abbie(The queen of this thread,Yea,she's the first female moniker back then)

I being the umpire,the rules are:

*No unnecessary posts*

*No derogatory words among the contestants,do so and hehehehehehehehe,i go ban you for 100years*

In Crixus voice*Capua,shall we begin?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2016
when is the nysc officials meeting pls?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Dream2:
I am less concern about timetable(long overdue)my main priority now is the 1000page,hehehehe.
Am tipping this monikers for the title "Lion" of Graceland,Yes,na my title but i need a companion.

Male Monikers:

Chiefojiji

Yormee

Danemenike

Coyy

Iyke1989(Blad)

LordTrailz(Bladder)

Female Monikers:

*No unnecessary posts*

*No derogatory words among the contestants,do so and hehehehehehehehe,i go ban you for 100years*

Good morning sir... You will be shocked today.. Many hibernated monikas will arise.. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Oga chumaster,you are not joining the race ooo,you're the 'CHIEF JUDGE" biko.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Kristaps85:
ATTENTION:2016 Batch B Prospective Corps Members
The attention of Management of the National Youth Service Corps has been drawn to information circulating in the internet directing Prospective Corps Members to commence online registration for the 2016 Batch 'B' orientation course on 8th September, 2016,
Management wishes to inform all Prospective Corps Members, parents, guardians and the general public that no date has has been fixed for the 2016 Batch 'B' orientation course.
The information did not emanate from NYSC website but the handiwork of scammers whose intention is most likely to defraud unsespecting prospective corps members and the general public.
As soon as management comes out with the date for the frthcoming orientation course, this would be made known to all those concerned through our normal channels of communication viz:
i. NYSC website: www.nysc.gov.ng
ii. NYSC Registration Portal: www.nysc.org.ng
iii. NYSC Twitter: @nysc_ng
iv. NYSC Facebook: facebook.com/officialnysc
We enjoin all prospective corps members to disregard the announcement in question, and wait for the correct information on the next orientation course which will soon be made known from official platforms.
Thank you.
»Signed: Management

hmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2016
ojaydedon:

Good morning sir... You will be shocked today.. Many hibernated monikas will arise.. grin
LOL,bro,i won't be shock at all,i know the drill,so many hibernated monikers,the so called "guests" are our family,the dead bones will awake.

All want to be a "ShadowSlayer"

Hehehehehehehe.

Moreover,new monikers are welcome.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2016
Dream2:
Oga chumaster,you are not joining the race ooo,you're the 'CHIEF JUDGE" biko.
gringringrin

Good morning comrades.
Charlesixtus I see you bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by legenduq(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
chiefojiji:

U gaht it. U no see how the boi is wasting page yesterday just counting wan tuu teerii for nothing sake.
grin grin

As in eh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
chiefojiji:
NYSC site is changing small by small

Good news coming all the way grin grin grin grin

Start getting your kits ready!!!

You no match well, no allawee for you. grin

danemenike ----- Greycious
chumaster --- aBbiie25 --- coyy --- Justified19 Mohsaaf armanni

toshino4real - kayusely - vikky014 --- adebrave1 ---- kennethokey --- Mcmooney --- battoyyeb -- deb26 --- gabrielmorinho ---- pweetybhy
--- monniyi --- Jamie1 --- sonymax16 abdurrazaq

Edemab -- ChuxMyk yorme ---- Taeewo ---- LauraNicky Dream2 --- Mcmooney --- flimsy2 --- girlvyr ---- Lukema --- rolaniyonu --- HDT13 -- hadibaba -- AnyiBest247 --- badmus306 ---- Lordtrailz

ruthobaz ---- Eduwalter --- Misskaycee21 --- yuzed --- Chibzu --- Coolduce91 --- Paulbabu --- dnatz --- Cashcard1 ---- tenderblaze --- SplendidE --- Uzy47 ---- Mimo1 --- DexxyAlebs

mizzkweenbee --- EUEDOSA --- Manus17 ---- Kellysam --- Dopebibs04 -- kapable75 - sas101
climate10 ---- deylex77 --- BlizzydoDo --- shina101 -- Juliet05 --- clentuzbaba --- kingzy4pep

edbor --- Missmossy --- klassd --- SHEEGO2015 ---- abdulsemiu02 --- iphemama ---- Odoemacyril --- Adebammm ---- scorpiogal --- Themmy90 -- tosinwill -- gpranky --- omoikea --- Johnklein

kgdavid --- gentilityndu ---- doctormoh --- koolsnoop2 -- Mosipeterz - kraspo --- hanubarbie -- Dottune --- amusbe --- franceswasky ---- Omobolaji20 --- Muzikluva -- patty2014 -- Majikals

wadanki --- anunimus -- Ramon92 --- desy24444 -- Twerky101 - StarryV --- Ogochukwu67 -- donoti23 - b5ive --- ussybaba - lekeling04 - ArcTammy --- nibrainengine

Mzonajin1 - ecmb --- kingchukwudi ---- williamdorcas --- kozykid ---- mistayeancah --- iyke1989 --- aliyuyusuf --- drered --- JohnQueen --- chukagodwin --- ufondunenye --- ObiOgechi

mizthorlu --- kwynette -- lonepair --- unlimitedesq --- sapien -- rmdayo --- mbanonwanyi ---- bussieboi --- Osmond4 --- Nwonye1 --- immv --- joshuachuks93 ---- razaq2ndey

mayorjohnholt --- SFTW --- lagboy --- sheunfemix ----- missbeebee --- PrestraphD ---- AMAKAVIOLA --- vwegbajoe ---- khalifahsparkles --- Novarae - Tiannah95 -- Abacharles --- vikaddy

mikky234 --- Naijafox --- Bobxin --- MropeEleniyan00 --- Dotman2210 --- chuksp09 --- PHATE007 --- Temmyloluwah --- chalsixtus -- Seunme2u --- 12dave --- Omotoyecable

jessysparkles --- favored11 --- bokunrawo ---- Jroy --- jokeydamson ----- francobaresi --- jhidey08 --- shebosss --- Fweshlee --- Ramanto --- Mzshyshy --- franugo --- EndyGodwin

yinkaogunbode --- nicetboy --- prettiepearlz ---- baib --- AkranJide88 --- ibroh22 -- teabanj --- posimii --- schullten --- Oluwadamilorlah --- Ruemufaith --- Viscosity

cuterichy - temilolami1 --- dipson546 --- kissley --- Rebekkah --- elgizzyuplifted - carik -- Legenduq --- Greatness366 ---- SirHenry105 --- Mcee96 --- eme40rald ---- Skiberg

callmemercy --- Jung --- Uricas --- Johnkay1 -- Kylekent59 -- Philinho --- Freduntu -- abat4real37 --- Fsandy --- gabby227 ---- jamieporsche90 --- holymayor5 --- Vhalentino09 AndyAustin

Chiboy429 -- Ofin11 --- MarcusGarvey --- trackdavid -- tpip
Kellyharris --- engees02 --- Charlyb007 ---- Holuwhaseun01 --- ianmak --- Donvitalis

Yunisa001 --- williamdorcas ---- Urommarkey --- Honeywell ---- Tunjihadeshelay --- HateU2 --- aydeluxe ---- Ruby65 --- LegendaryArnold ---- djgreenland

Zibi5 ---- kenontop --- jaycaster --- bmcariyo -- Daphoenix007 -- Rhay baeoflife -- DisturbNot - HaqBrook --- ojaydedon --- elisbabs499 --- cruzydal --- RANGO23 --- Muyadek --- Klassd

babatunde2990 --- Omaai --- Kelechi2020 --- beejay722 --- WizyJ88 --- radiokilla --- honeybell --- justcallmenuel --- freddie82 --- Nzeh12 --- klarge44

juliuscarter --- Kristaps85 --- jauntty --- temixperia --- comradebode --- oluwafemtos --- ajilay --- jwax --- Mightyleks --- amyvals --- DanBJ --- olumode9

temmylee --- ndubueze92 --- toshino4real --- queenasasili --- Linduzik --- isholamedoo --- AustinXchibuike --- ardeypearlz --- chiobysyk --- sleekshady --- 2abet --- actorlee007 --- carexy

Alochigozie --- simply29ice --- ifemi25 --- RHEWBENYT--- RETROSHAWTY --- orebear --- oluwaseun239 --- CharlesOFR --- charlek1 --- Adonike --- ridd010

KIzeology --- awesomesossy --- FroshPapie --- sholamat --- zakir007 --- handsomecole --- ELAFRIS --- Besea --- kellyharris --- HoneySpicy --- taophykjackson

Nanip --- teddyzico --- quadri04 --- sammie026 --- hardeyincah --- templenyong --- Mrukk --- iamprotocol --- Afesmile --- Funkeadeoye --- Navar --- Habat

i dint see the change oh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Dream2:

Male Monikers:

Chiefojiji

Yormee

Danemenike

Coyy

Iyke1989(Blad)

LordTrailz(Bladder)

Female Monikers:

*No unnecessary posts*

grin

This page go enter recession jos like Nigeria economy.

You are wasting our page for horse o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2016
ojaydedon:
when is the nysc officials meeting pls?
U wan attend the workshop?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Dream2:

LOL,bro,i won't be shock at all,i know the drill,so many hibernated monikers,the so called "guests" are our family,the dead bones will awake.

All want to be a "ShadowSlayer"

Hehehehehehehe.

Moreover,new monikers are welcome.

dreams.. grin.. Ur name will be ur prtion for the race... Lolsss

hw r u..? Wen is nysc meeting

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.