Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nigerian Bags First Class Degree In Mech Engr At Technical University Of Sofia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Bags First Class Degree In Mech Engr At Technical University Of Sofia (814 Views)

5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bags First Class Degree In Mech Engr At Technical University Of Sofia by IamChuzzy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fhfrog375jk/Vri85vD3bbI/AAAAAAAADxo/RrBJzBgwSOQ/s400/10329273_1098675366821773_684721187828269512_n.jpg[/img]

Daniel Okwukwe Udorgi studied at Technical University Of Sofia, Bulgaria. He has not only made himself proud but also his Family and the Nation at large! The Young man bagged a First Class Degree In Mechanical Engineering and also emerged as the best graduating student of the department! He is such a smart and talented young man, a very "deadly" bass guitar player and singer as well...

Daniel who was filled with joy, took to his Facebook timeline to express his gratitude to God all all those who helped him though it all

GOD made me the best among the rest... All glory to GOD. And also a big thank you to the Best mother in world,my brothers and sisters for the prayers,support and love. God bless you all.. God Bless UDOJI CHIGOZIE.... ‪#‎1stClass‬
‪#‎EverythingisPossibleWithGod‬
‪#‎BestMechanicalEngineeringStudent‬ ‪#‎SmallBoywithBigGod‬

Congratulations! Keep Soaring...

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/nigerian-student-bags-first-class.html

lalasticlala, mynd44, ijebabe

Re: Nigerian Bags First Class Degree In Mech Engr At Technical University Of Sofia by itokam: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Congrats brother! I guess our president won't see this one now! He will only see the criminals that are nigerians undecided
Re: Nigerian Bags First Class Degree In Mech Engr At Technical University Of Sofia by Oladimejy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
L
Re: Nigerian Bags First Class Degree In Mech Engr At Technical University Of Sofia by Oladimejy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
itokam:
Congrats brother! I guess our president won't see this one now! He will only see the criminals that are nigerians undecided
Are u okayno..when pmb says that nigeria are criminal,he said that there are criminals among nigeria,he didnt say all are criminals..frm yur statement u are frm d ipod..i rest my case..i will always defend my president no matter how u ipod insult or blackmail him
Re: Nigerian Bags First Class Degree In Mech Engr At Technical University Of Sofia by IamChuzzy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
please no thread diversion!

lalasticlala please celebrate this young man!
Re: Nigerian Bags First Class Degree In Mech Engr At Technical University Of Sofia by MissKate: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Congratulations Daniel

(1) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Honours Unilag's 5.0cgpa Graduate With A Million Naira (PHOTOS) / SPDC Postgraduate Internship And Sabbatical Attachement Programmes For Nigerians / WAEC ‘expo’: Website Removes Answers After LEADERSHIP Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.