Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola (30905 Views)

Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / NLC Rejects Electricity Tariff Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by TruthHurts1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oga BRF, me too get bitter pill wey I want make you swallow. Na pill wey resemble koboko and bulala. Shey you go fit chop am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by Allosaurus: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
If you're shocked by Fashola's statement it means you're just realising that Nigeria has entered one chance

1 Like

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by Paperwhite(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Fashola have been a wicked man right from his days as lagos state governor & expect no masses friendly from him. we Nigerians condemn the anti people policy from this satanic administration
Enough of these useless & anti-people policies of this damned government.Oh Nigeria! undecided
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by dikeigbo2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
When it comes to sacrifice it will be shifted to the masses,, but when it comes to entitlements and patronages, these so called sham3less leaders will the firsts to be attended to.
These leaders are living in opulence with our cries and pains, whatever concerns them are being taken care by the our government ....Sadists,Sadistic in nature .

18 months, no single meter provided to the godforsaken customers, comedians everywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by iyrojc(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
holluwai:
Painful pill? Are these people maddd ni?
Fed govt is yet to pay salaries o, I'm gradually beginning to loose whatever trust I had in this PMB administration.
You are beginning to........? You started very late. Accept it, because we voted for Change
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by emajoe: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is certain my not the CHANGE we were clamoring for.
If you stand election now you will fail.
You may not believe it now, wait till next opportunity.
Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
All these firstclass ZOMBIE in the house...pls come show your support for this evil government
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by GoodGovernance: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Power has been privatised!

Since we allowed this to happen,then the consequences,we must learn to live with,unfortunately.

You cannot improve power supply at a production cost above the selling price.This is basic economics.

What we should demand for ,is metering of every consumer.

The law of DEMAND and SUPPLY implies that where demand is more than supply,price is bound to go upwards! Supply can only be increased at the appropriate and attractive price.

Then over time when supply is increased,price(tariffs) is also expected to drop gradually.This has happened in the Telecoms sector,it can also happen in the power sector!

ALUTA or activism cannot solve the problem,unless we want to remain where we are,or return power to the government to run 100% at a loss(subsidy).

3 Likes

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by emzila(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Holyman3:

Please define Zombie for me.
just look at yourself in the mirror, the answer you need maybe right there.
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by adekhingz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Come what may, we will survive this administration!!! Do as you like ooooo......God sabi una pin code too.

1 Like

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by leksbore(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
this fashola guy I too dislike am,, everything about him his always going hikey.when he became the governor of Lagos state that was when cost of living in Lagos became high,now in minister of power nw electricity now high also,,,,if this guy enter president gan,people go hear am,,I no gbadun am at all.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by obailala(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Beta soup na money kill am
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
talktrue1:
The DISCOs should be the one to sacrifice first. They are the share holders and the pone that will enjoy the dividend when its ripe.

Did we contribute to the telecoms? They did finance the whole project by themselves. Discos should do the same

So they should sell power below cost! Not possuble son
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by ichito(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Abeg where is my beer joor .....
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by mekaboy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
I won't talk.
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by nijanigga: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=Obichi98 post=42742020]The pains we are bearing allready is enough!
True to fact,the poor masses are on the receiving end,tell us what sacrices have you people made so far?
Do as i say government not as i do![/quote
A goat with it's head stuck in the pot is running away from help.I would rather pay a little now to have constant light in two years,after that if there is no light I will descend on Fashola.Nigerians pay too much for gas and diesel to generate power .If this is a better option, why not let's give him 2 years.Even if you hate him you can only vex your anger online.
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by 989900: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
adjoviomole:
Can d light b stable 1st b4 u hike d price undecided...everythn u ppl do,we are always d ones suffering....they don't care about us. They are all the same....hrtless ppl

A better approach.
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by myweb(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
ellechrystal:
chai, one chance entime goverment,. may God help us o,.
I like you somehow cant explain... I prefer that dread lock pix you used then... Will pm you soon
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by myweb(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
ellechrystal:
chai, one chance entime goverment,. may God help us o,.
I like you somehow cant explain... BTW, I prefer that dread lock pix you used then... Will pm you soon
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Scam

2 Likes

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by veron007: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
emamos:

http://thenationonlineng.net/accept-electricity-tariff-hike-as-painful-pill-fashola/.

This criminal has carried his criminality from Lagos to the whole country. How can you increase price of an essential commodity by 45% without any meaningful explanation. This is the same way he approved upgrade of his personal website for 70M. This man does not understand the value of naira and how much the masses are suffering.
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by freezze(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
And so the change begins.... undecided
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
I just don't know what to type sef.

Since I don't pay for light, let me have a seat and observe Fashola and his policies!!

After all we requested for Ministers.

If buhari were to be Minister of power, with his shallow idea of maths, he wouldn't recommend hike in Tarrif(cus he would see it as corruption)

NB: Buhari didn't tell Fashola to Increase light Tarrif!!

Thanks!
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by leksbore(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vision2045:
Scam
bro if we ever hear "CHANGE ' again nah war ooo,,,but ur signature pics too funny.

1 Like

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by weselomo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omotolu:
....you really know Fashola. The guy is heartless. He has sold his soul to the devil.
that means hez an illuminati. lol. #IlluminatiFash

1 Like

Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
At least he is truthful
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by holluwai(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm

iyrojc:

You are beginning to........? You started very late. Accept it, because we voted for Change
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by anonimi: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
emajoe:
This is certain my not the CHANGE we were clamoring for.
If you stand election now you will fail.
You may not believe it now, wait till next opportunity.
Enjoy your day.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3129339_aaa_jpgd8f8dedc0591f3b913dbcdf0fdea2687
Re: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola by viktor01(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
"unfortunately it was
not possible considering the rot
the government met on ground."

I knew they will always find a way to blame it on past govt.
I pity for the kind of selfish leaders we have in this country....do they even know that people barely feed these days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap / Uche Nwosu Reacts To Defection Of Iheanacho Ihim, His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.