Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist (26620 Views)

Magu To Sue The Sun Newspaper, Denies Owning House In Maitama / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
byrron:

YOUR USERNAME SPELT OUT WHO THE FRUSTRATED ONE TRULY IS!

Its obvious you are bereft of knowledge which is the reason why you can not sustain the discuss.
go oshodi under bridge, you'll see you kind there. Or wait till tomorrow morning to join you friends at newspaper vendors where You argue and fight all day

Once again, cheers mate

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Elvichino(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
lols 1billion $ shit dats a big ass money

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Opoki(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
Guy, enjoy your 7 minutes fame. Hustle for attention is now a norm.......
People like you and comment like this makes the oppressor think they can do anything with no consequences.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
[s]go oshodi under bridge, you'll see you kind there. Or wait till tomorrow morning to join you friends at newspaper vendors where You argue and fight all day

Once again, cheers mate[/s]

With all sense of humility and modesty, I make bold to say that i am better off than you in all ramifications.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Attention seekers everywhere

Dude already said he doesn't want the cadets prosecuted. So what's this one now saying? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW1GQNIMZv8

No frustrated fool should quote me.......

It is either you're a kid or an adult that that lacks capacity to think deeply. Shouldn't you know that when this kind of incidents occur, taking the culprits to court of any kind is not only about getting justice for the victim but also to prevent this same thing from happening to you. Baabu lakaye.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
byrron:

With all sense of humility and modesty, I make bold to say that i am better off than you in all ramifications.

two words; EMPTY VESSEL grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by zicoraads: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
go oshodi under bridge, you'll see you kind there. Or wait till tomorrow morning to join you friends at newspaper vendors where You argue and fight all day

Once again, cheers mate
Just admit that your very first comment on this thread was bereft of any sense in all ramifications and the sky won't come crashing down.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
zicoraads:

Just admit that your very first comment on this thread was bereft of any sense in all ramifications and the sky won't come crashing down.
sorry, but I don't know you. Remind me who you are

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
two words; EMPTY VESSEL grin

One word: PATHETIC

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
zicoraads:

Take a pig to a swimming pool, it will still chose a muddy swamp any day anytime.
The Tout you just quoted is so psychologically constipated and so grossly irredeemable, all he needs is your EMPATHY.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Opoki:

People like you and comment like this makes the oppressor think they can do anything with no consequences.
My guy, I am not againts the victim nor supporting the Army......but if this guy intention is pure he should contact the victim and assist him in respect of the oppression....not ranting on social media whereby the victim was on National tv but didn't talk of any law suit.......mind you the lady is a cadet who can be dismissed at any giving time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by doskie(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Dude already said he doesn't want the cadets prosecuted. So what's this one now saying? undecided

feeding babies with goat milk can be this disastrous. #breastfeedyourchildren.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by zicoraads: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
byrron:

Take a pig to a swimming pool, it will still chose a muddy swamp any day anytime.
The Tout you just quoted is so psychologically constipated and so grossly irredeemable, all he needs is you EMPATHY.
Some of them think it's OK to sound 'cool' online by putting up a IGAF attitude. Instead, it only makes them out as foolish kids who are very disconnected with their society and even their immediate environment.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
zicoraads:

Some of them think it's OK to sound 'cool' online by putting up a IGAF attitude. Instead, it only makes them out as foolish kids who are very disconnected with their society and even their immediate environment.

YOU JUST SAID IT ALL
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by oluwasegun007(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
go ahead bro....the lord is with you
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by phlemzy: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
I trust SR. Very soon,the names/pictures of those criminals in Army uniforms will soon be out. If they WO t be court martialed, then social media will treat them right.
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by zicoraads: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
I am very happy Channels TV have turned on the heat on this barbaric act that was put up by these savages. I was with an officer friend last week, a female. And our argument became very heated when I accused the army of high handedness. Even after watching this video, she refused to blame the cadets. That is how much the army protects it's own.

But I pray this shouldn't be swept under the rug, as usual.
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by 100Cents: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
I expect all our social media campaigners calling and speaking for high profile politicians under trial to speak out. If you want to be seen as a voice for the voiceless this is such case your voices should be needed. A generation of hypocrites.

I love the dude tho, he just gave the case a new twist ...

The Phoolish brat of a girl should be posted to sambisa ASAP..

Meanwhile ,Dear God, punish my enemies

Nigeria is a Zombie republic where the masses believe that anything done by an army man is tantamount to law and unquestionable.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
doskie:
feeding babies with goat milk can be this disastrous. #breastfeedyourchildren.
True that. Yur a living proof grin
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by DonnyT: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
humanbeing4th:
all dis stupid attention seekers, john baptist ko judas iscariot ni

Your comment amazes me and I wonder what will be your response if this happen to you or your relatives.

Brutality has no place in the society and should be shunned by all.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Ephemmm: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you wey no mumu oya to fight for am. Mr human right activist

I know you have HND in mumuism: the fact that your lineage has no ability to do so is not an indication that others cannot. Get this fact drilled into your skull.
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Goridoe(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ephemmm:

If [size=14pt]your only child[/size] or brother [size=14pt]is maltreated in such way, is this the way you will be speaking[/size] even when you have the power to take up the case? I don't know who mumu pass between you and the guy.

[size=13pt]THATS MY PRAYER .... Amen..[/size]
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ephemmm:

[s]I know you have HND in mumuism: the fact that your lineage has no ability to do so is not an indication that others cannot. Get this fact drilled into your skull.[/s]
you'll drown in my past. You wouldn't get anywhere near my present

Goodnight mr human right activist

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by RaptorX: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
I just don't understand the mentality of many Nigerians, just read the comments and you will think the victim is the abuser. How can a soldier flogging you like a donkey something a lot of Nigerians thinks it's ok. What kind of low self esteem is this with all this idiots defending the bastard soldiers who should be dismissed and prosecuted for assault and attempted murder. Some countries you can go to jail for flogging an animal talk less of a human being, all this year's of abuse have created a people with Stockholm syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by 2n2k(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
I just watched the video and the interview. My question is why did Federal Capital Development Authority and SURE-P whose official was molested while at his duty post keep quiet on the issue?
If the man had been killed or maimed, is that how they will unceremoniously dismiss him as they have reportedly done?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Ephemmm: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
[s]
STFUareyouGod:
you'll drown in my past. You wouldn't get anywhere near my present

Goodnight mr human right activist
[/s]

I am above you already in all ramifications: I dont need to exchange more words with you.

may your life be brutalised the same way that cadet maltreated that young man you are making jest of.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by oracle009(m): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Oga o, bobo yi ti ya were atlast sha! Kids aren't difficult to identify... Guys should just ignore him unless you don't have work doing also o...
#Calling you a mumu is an insult to the 'mumus' o... Hope you know
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:54am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

The dude is one of the millions of foolish Nigerians in Nigeria. May soldiers torture him again in the future. Slave minded cow!

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2016
RaptorX:
I just don't understand the mentality of many Nigerians, just read the comments and you will think the victim is the abuser. How can a soldier flogging you like a donkey something a lot of Nigerians thinks it's ok. What kind of low self esteem is this with all this idiots defending the bastard soldiers who should be dismissed and prosecuted for assault and attempted murder. Some countries you can go to jail for flogging an animal talk less of a human being, all this year's of abuse have created a people with Stockholm syndrome.

That is the root cause of the problem. The donkey mentality. I have many friends and relatives in the armed forces and honestly my interaction with military guys I meet have been very cordial None have treated me with disrespect.
But what is wrong is wrong. Because they didnt beat doesnt mean I should support them beating someone else. The way they beat that guy, It could be me or someone close to me. We have a looong way to go in this cesspit
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 09, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

The dude is one of the millions of foolish Nigerians in Nigeria. May soldiers torture him again in the future. Slave minded cow!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by EreluY(f): 5:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Ill-education is killing Nigerians, explaining why many of them are dumb. This victim needs to be suing the culprits and not campaigning for them NDA cadets to be properly trained. In fact those cadets ought to have been court-marshaled, dismissed and jailed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up / Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.