Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos (2112 Views)

A Nairalander Just Dropped One Of The Hottest Freestyle This Year. / Official: Browse Nairaland, BBC, Facebook For Free With Airtel Free Basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
guys we just sealed another one.

4months after we got my songs [b]"Pretty face and Such a diva" on MTN PLUS, we just sealed another one with Airtel Caller tunes.
Pics below.

For "Such a diva" the code is 0579436 to 791

For "Pretty Face" the code is 0579435 to 791.

It's also gonna be on cloud 9 before Friday.
We working on etisalat and soon we would seal it.

Thank you all for your love and support.

Blessings amazing people.

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by bigtt76(f): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
You sef don blow leave Blackface behind naaa grin
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by ritababe(f): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
make a hit song first then they will come looking for you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by MzPecs(f): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Congratulobia airforce1

Beht when your songs go blow nah?
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Twaci(f): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Congratulations smiley
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Aminat508(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Edykul(f): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by LaurelP(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is the kind of news we shud be getting from you.
Not pictures of u holding a random girl. Too early for u to court controversy.
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kongratulobiaaa
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
oya owo de
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
LaurelP:
This is the kind of news we shud be getting from you.
Not pictures of u holding a random girl. Too early for u to court controversy.
pinkjacket is my very good friend and I respect her a lot .
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
well Nigerian service providers are wack so I understand why they would endorse your wack songs.

And OP you are too ugly to be a musician, buy Acne cream and cut your nails and upgrade your 2mp camera lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by LaurelP(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Airforce1:
pinkjacket is my very good friend and I respect her a lot .

I respect u more, that's why I gave u that piece of advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vanquay:
well Nigerian service providers are wack so I understand why they would endorse your wack songs.

And OP you are too ugly to be a musician, buy Acne cream and cut your nails and upgrade your 2mp camera lipsrsealed
most girls would choose me over you trust me grin
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
LaurelP:

I respect u more, that's why I gave u that piece of advice.

Thanks cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Airforce1:
most girls would choose me over you trust me grin

Keep deceiving yourselves, my accent alone makes panties drop not to talk of my father's money even my phone gets them wet then my athletic body8)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by LaurelP(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Airforce1:

Thanks cheesy

No problem nwanne.
Keep doing well.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vanquay:

Keep deceiving yourselves, my accent alone makes panties drop not to talk of my father's money cool
you own a car bought on loan abi

We know how Nigerians living in abroad struggle to survive. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Airforce1:
you own a or cars bought on loan.

We know how Nigerians living in abroad struggle to survive. grin

I am Nigerian in Ancestry only so yeah, I will keep "fooling" myself. The money my dad makes a month will make you give up your music career.

To be honest, you have no talent, just find something better to do before it's too late undecided
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by cruzita(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
airforce1 go soon blow pass dynamite
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vanquay:

I am Nigerian in Ancestry only so yeah, I will keep "fooling" myself. The money my dad makes a month will make you give up your music career.

To be honest, you have no talent, just find something better to do before it's too late undecided

Your dad's money is really really working on you .

I left my dad's house when I was 19..
I was 20 when I started living alone.
And today. Dad is proud of me.

Keep enjoying your dad's money o

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vanquay:

the money your father makes is not your money, better go and find job... yeye

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Eleniyan15: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
when you go blow

oya airforce1 you and dis your denim jean jack
anyhow sha
from lasgidi to Toronto......#osinachi
E go appen soon.....no worry we thank God for your life
#humbleLoyaltyRespect
more blessings
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Margauxluv(f): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vanquay:

Why not make urs Nd stop mentioning yur dad..huh!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Margauxluv:

Why not make urs Nd stop mentioning yur dad..huh!
MuhdG:

the money your father makes is not your money, better go and find job... yeye

I intend to make mine when I finish medical school...$300,000 per annum and start a business to...for now my priority is my grades and it's funny you think I am not making my money already.

Student athletes in college get paid Aight? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vanquay:

Keep deceiving yourselves, my accent alone makes panties drop not to talk of my father's money even my phone gets them wet then my athletic body8)
are you talking about clothes ? undecided

because only clothes drops when wet smiley
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by mekzyjoe(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
wink wink wink wink
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Margauxluv(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vanquay:

I intend to make mine when I finish medical school...$300,000 per annum and start a business to...for now my priority is my grades and it's funny you think I am not making my money already.

Sorry??
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Margauxluv:

Sorry??

Nevermind
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vanquay:

i sincerely doubt anyone in his right senses will give someone of your IQ money

medical school??

dude you won't even get accepted into art school

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by dacovajnr: 1:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Airforce1:

Your dad's money is really really working on you .

I left my dad's house when I was 19..
I was 20 when I started living alone.
And today. Dad is proud of me.

Keep enjoying your dad's money o
Stop trading words with a kid Bro angry you're better than that
Re: A Nairalander Just Sealed Another One With Airtel : Photos by B4UIWAZ(f): 4:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Congrats air force

Expecting more songs from you kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Butt In Racy Underwear Photos / South-african TV Star Goes Completely Nude In Pre-child Birth Pics / What Dead Twin Babies??? Funke Akindele To Feature In Hollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.