Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Funny Names I Give To Man And Animals . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Names I Give To Man And Animals . (709 Views)

Some Funny Names You Can Ever Come Accross (PHOTOS) / 18 People With The Most Hilarious Names I have come across / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Names I Give To Man And Animals . by Honesty007(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bank Manager-Meaty Head and big belly= Pojege!!!
Goat=stuttbull , Mehanese!!!! They manufacture black beans.
Fatwomen=loaded!!!!
Spider=daddy long legs
rats=squealers
cockroaches=sectinext
turkey=hucklerookuruk
Fowl=quackadoodoo
lizard=ecuaindoor
bigeyed people= Lojolojo
heftymen=hufflepunks
PMB=Betamon!!!
GEJ= u'ra e fool *d way he talks and when he says ure a fool picture his mouth n intonation not dat GEJ is actually a fool
Grandma's =-Kemeeee!!!
Ladies=amiepies,applepies,applepieamies
Guys=michalins
Hijab wearing =Death bountifeel
Agberos =Huannnns!!!
Tinubu=Lunleetuons Fake Jay-z
proudgirls=Ms satellite
granddads=old Honest!!!
Someone that is selfpity=Pityield
carpenter=Macboll,Macboll!!!
Japanese people =hoyoyoink
chinese people=huhaarrrgh!!
Police=weepabeans
Marketwomen=iyasssss.
Brilliant guy-d gee
Brilliant girl=d kee

1 Like

Re: Funny Names I Give To Man And Animals . by fbtowner(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
You should have just tell us that u want to insult GEJ and you would have save your self all the trash u wrote.
Re: Funny Names I Give To Man And Animals . by yapapa: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2016
hahahaha..very very funny ...Where u dey wen God dey share sense @Op?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Horror Story: Nightmare On Magun Street / Joke Of The Day / One Word For This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.