Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi (1000 Views)

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Senate’s Allegation Against Me Absolute Nonsense – SGF / Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
PunchNG: Former governor of Rivers State and the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has described the allegation of corruption levelled against him by Governor Nyesom Wike as spurious and deceitful.

Wike had during a thanksgiving service at the St, Peter’s Anglican Church in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, accused Amaechi of using the sum of $150m belonging to the state to fund the All Progressives Congress elections within 18 days.

The governor also vowed to recover all funds stolen from the state coffers.

But Ameachi, in a statement from hismedia office on Monday, expressed regret that Wike chose a church to talk about an imaginary tale of a stolen $150m.

He recalled in the statement that he had earlier challenged the governor and his agents to go to court and prove his corruption claim rather than chose to carry out their probe trial and conviction in the media.

The statement read in part, “The ‘story-story’ this time is about another phantom $150m that Amaechi purportedly stole from Rivers State Government coffers and siphoned to his party, the All Progressives Congress within 18 days from December 1 to 18 of 2014.

“Sadly again, Wike picked a church, a sacred temple of God to tell his new imaginary tale, another bogus, fallacious concoction. This new scurrilous fabrication by Governor Wike is in sync with the one-point agenda of the Wike administration, which is to throw as much mud as possible at former governor Amaechi, hoping that some may at least stick.”

The transport minister explained that making a new allegation of corruption against him on a daily basis would not make Rivers people forget that most of the institutions built by the his (Amaechi) administration were currently been allowed to rot away in spite of the billions of naira that had accrued to the state.

He said, “Rivers people want to know why weeds and grasses have taken over the beautiful schools built by Amaechi? Why the standard working health facilities Amaechi built and left behind are now looking desolate and abandoned?

“Rivers people are concerned and worried that crime and criminals are back and have taken over. No quantum of mudslinging and attempt to disparage the inspiring legacies of the Amaechi years in Rivers State would distract Rivers people from these issues.”

http://www.punchng.com/wikes-allegation-against-me-spurious-deceitful-amaechi/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by biafranking: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
ameachi i thought you re forming like a hard man.dont worry wike the wicked will tell you the stuff he s made of.
At initial,you thought the apc will save your ass? You better mend your ways with your brother wike before he whip your ass.
Let me tell you the truth,he s not smiling at all.
we all know that you ameachi sponsors the apc presidential election last year.
you re not a saint bro..
fish them all....cos...
they shall all go down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by Trailblazer1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by mynd1(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wike is wasting his time.
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
“Rivers people want to know why weeds and grasses have taken over the beautiful schools built by Amaechi? Why the standard working health facilities Amaechi built and left behind are now looking desolate and abandoned?

Minister of transport, please what have you done so far to ensure equilibrium and palatable results in overseeing road safety, civil aviation,maritime transport,rail transport, developing government transportation policy, organizing public transport, and the maintenance and construction of infrastructural projects in nation?

A defaulter of obligations trying to uphold reprisal in office as an excuse for circumventing duties. Mr, Man show us the “change” in the transportation sector

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by biafranking: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
ameachi,there s no peace for the wicked says the bible. You messed up jonathan legacy and campaigned against your brother from the south.
I guess this is the law of karma await you..
You shall join those bad leaders that deserve to be probe..
Wike continue till he goes down the drain.
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by SylarsMcQuins: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Agaracha must come back home, so the earlier the better for Amaechi coz he aint untouchable..
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by IGBOPRINCE: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Find out by yourself. As for where I am from? All I can tell u is,I am a nigerian who base in states with my family. grin
so why did you decided to choose this name? Mynd1 ? re you fondly with the name?
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by Ebay14(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Wike don get mouth
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by mrvitalis(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Hypocrisy is when u call odili ur mentor and call ameachi a thief
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by fistonati(m): 12:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Bow and Go senator, I expected that
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by mynd1(f): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
he is a mods, recently ordained with fetish powers to bans the easterner from airing their views on self determination, he can also ban you several times for using his name.
Juz be careful, he doesn't smile nor slumber. grin

Really? Why on earth will he do that? What happen to freedom of agitation/speech Anyway, make him no come ban me o.
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by ishiamu(m): 1:19am On Feb 09, 2016
grin smiley wink
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
Wike is wasting his time.

Amen, Amin.

Unfortunately, his time just got started... grin
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by Rolings: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2016
RIVERS PEOPLE TURN TO YOUR NEIGHBOUR AND SAY NEIGHBOUR HAVE YOU ACCUSED AMAECHI TODAY?

Wicked Wike is now sounding like a broken record with this allegation of AMAECHI stole this he stole that .He doesn't have the liver to charge the cases to court because he has no evidence .Let Wike point to a project he has done with the loan he took upon assuming office . Or is the project called election?
Re: Wike’s Allegation Against Me Spurious, Deceitful – Amaechi by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Rolings:
RIVERS PEOPLE TURN TO YOUR NEIGHBOUR AND SAY NEIGHBOUR HAVE YOU ACCUSED AMAECHI TODAY?

Wicked Wike is now sounding like a broken record with this allegation of AMAECHI stole this he stole that .He doesn't have the liver to charge the cases to court because he has no evidence .Let Wike point to a project he has done with the loan he took upon assuming office . Or is the project called election?

Wike and Amaechi are birds of the same feather. They are both rogues that have and had no business being "governor". In 8 years Amaechi had the opportunity to turn Port Harcourt into a Dubai, but did exactly what the powers that be via the Supreme Court in 2007 wanted, to remove Omehia and have Rivers State be quack. Do you wonder why the sudden switch of Amaechi to APC? And that stadium, you can't be serious, not in 2015 no way.

And for Nyesom Wike? Have you people even heard him talk? I smell and hear TOUT all over him. Too bad for this country

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of Results From Emohua State Constituency / Seven Ex Governors And Others To Lose Loot Kept In Dubai / Happy Birthday To Dbir Boss Sir Monday John Onyeme As He Clock +1 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.