Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited (3755 Views)

Graduate Trainee @ Renefield Oil Services / Abbott Oil Services Limited Graduate Recruitment, October 2016 / Abbott Oil Services Limited Graduate Recruitment October 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by freefrank13: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls who else got a text from oceanwater marin and oil services ,i got a text from them this evening inviting me for an interview no 1 worlu street d/line ph,have google them and their web site looks premature,i applied last night and got the invitation today. Please I want to if its for real.
Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by aileru(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
How did u apply pls
Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by lomprico(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Share d link whey u use apply joo
Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by TruthisGOD: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
freefrank13:
Pls who else got a text from oceanwater marin and oil services ,i got a text from them this evening inviting me for an interview no 1 worlu street d/line ph,have google them and their web site looks premature,i applied last night and got the invitation today. Please I want to if its for real.
It is a nice firm. Logistic, procurement, services and enviroment with lots of travel and exposure. Go try your best. Wouldn't mind if you pass the link.
Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by Xmen149(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
freefrank13:
Post the link Nwa-guy analie...choi!,.naija eh
Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by Jadekitana(f): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Lmao this is just too funny! Nigerians and greed, see how the OP ran here to post interview invite, you post link now, he ran away with the speed of light. That's the more reason he may NEVER get the job! Oversabi and greed.

5 Likes

Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by nerdymufasa(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lmao this is just too funny! Nigerians and greed, see how the OP ran here to post interview invite, you post link now, he ran away with the speed of light. [s]That's the more reason he may NEVER get the job[/s]! Oversabi and greed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1909933/post-entry-level-industrial-trainee/101

U aren't being fair, jes say u missed d advert...d guy's a 'free'frank fGs
Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by freefrank13: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Saw it on one of job webs am following on twitter

Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by freefrank13: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lmao this is just too funny! Nigerians and greed, see how the OP ran here to post interview invite, you post link now, he ran away with the speed of light. That's the more reason he may NEVER get the job! Oversabi and greed.
. I pity you....fast to conclude...anyways ur words will follow you

1 Like

Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by freefrank13: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Just left d venue for interview,noticed it was someone's residential house and wen I asked the guy opposite the house ..he said a came and complained about d place not being a place for interview...he decided to help me ask d guys he saw in d building...i was watching him de had a good laugh,he came back and said d guys said I should come so de will direct me to the right place .........so it was obviously a scam scam scam(d adress is no 1 worlu strt d/line ph.....08065830033 d no dat sent d msg)
Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by arshavineering(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

see your life . u de wish person bad and u expect to receive good abi. I pity you and your pains
Re: Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited by samjadinero(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
freefrank13:
Just left d venue for interview,noticed it was someone's residential house and wen I asked the guy opposite the house ..he said a came and complained about d place not being a place for interview...he decided to help me ask d guys he saw in d building...i was watching him de had a good laugh,he came back and said d guys said I should come so de will direct me to the right place .........so it was obviously a scam scam scam(d adress is no 1 worlu strt d/line ph.....08065830033 d no dat sent d msg)
Lmao!

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At DKT International / Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend / Osun State University:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.