Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? (822 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Arabic Tales By Moon Light. / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by waldigit: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Many look down on the Word of God as written in the scripture because of way highly technical issue were written in a simplified form, e.g. the Lord said, let there be light and there was light…. Gen 1:3
They think that it is too simple, nontechnical and not scientifically detailed to have been authored by infinite intelligence such as Holy Spirit.
However, this is what they fail to realize; to liken the scriptural writings to a professor of rocket science attempting to explain the science of rocket to a Stone Age man, is by far away an understatement. In effect the Scripture is just an attempt by Holy Spirit to simplify highly complex issue to the writers and would be ordinary reader’s comprehension so that no one shall have excuse on that day.
And even at that today how many people can still ordinarily grasp comprehension of the scripture without the Holy Spirit’s help.
My advice to them and you my friend is this, never allow the way the Scripture is written make you doubt its validity. Jesus said: ‘the scripture cannot be broken’ that is a law and not a theory, let alone hypothesis.
I can guarantee you that if you allow the author (Holy Spirit) and you develop yourself very well in science of logical reasoning’s, you shall begin to easily comprehend and appreciate amazing harmony among various writings of different writers of the Scripture as inspired by the Holy Spirit.
You shall soon conclude that it is the most complex writing that tackles the most complex issue of existence i.e. past, present and future, presented in the most simplified form.
In conclusion, more people shall go to hell because of lack of knowledge than those that will end up there due to overt action. Please your discretion is highly advised.
Re: Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by scosco1: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hey...

1 Like

Re: Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
I was trying to upload a write up by somebody to make my about said point go through. But network acting up.

The bible is combination of fables and tales by the moonlight, No atom of originality in it, everything written in it was handed down by mere hearsay, no credible source and nobody has ever come out to say, "hey look, this did happened because I witnessed it."

Stories in the bible were stories from different mythical figures from different cultures of old.

1 Like

Re: Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by redvektor(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
d so call bible that all his works where stolen from african ( kemet)

the so called bible dat d whites twist to favour them self

the so called bible written by drunk men who claim day got inspiration from d lord

so called bible written by a black man sharkspare ( the book of psalm)

wake up people they twisted ur history and put it in a book for u to carry around and forget ur history and make u believe in a white man with pink nose to save u while day loot ur land and keep u in bond with their the bible so u cant do sh..it

hotep#
Re: Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by reallest(f): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Following
Re: Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by waldigit: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
redvektor:
d so call bible that all his works where stolen from african ( kemet)

the so called bible dat d whites twist to favour them self

the so called bible written by drunk men who claim day got inspiration from d lord

so called bible written by a black man sharkspare ( the book of psalm)

wake up people they twisted ur history and put it in a book for u to carry around and forget ur history and make u believe in a white man with pink nose to save u while day loot ur land and keep u in bond with their the bible so u cant do sh..it

hotep#

So some pple came and rewrote your history and neither you or your gods could do nothing about it.
Couldn't that means these strangers God is the almighty one?
Re: Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by redvektor(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
waldigit:

So some pple came and rewrote your history and neither you or your gods could do nothing about it.
Couldn't that means these strangers God is the almighty one?

u tink day did it in 10 to 20 years lol no bro day planed it bit by bit they planned it thousands of years and now are enjoying the benefit today

africans we not warlike people we where peace loving people who took them in and taught them our ways of life our magic mathematics astronomy medicine etc when finally invaded they stole some of our books and burn down libries
Re: Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by analice107: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2016
I think we are in that time the Bible says, it will be so hard for believers to live in the world. Both spiritually and physically. My God. Satan dey try. His agents are so many, in different forms and shapes.
O Lord preserve the elect.
Re: Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light? by waldigit: 4:09am On Feb 09, 2016
redvektor:

u tink day did it in 10 to 20 years lol no bro day planed it bit by bit they planned it thousands of years and now are enjoying the benefit today

africans we not warlike people we where peace loving people who took them in and taught them our ways of life our magic mathematics astronomy medicine etc when finally invaded they stole some of our books and burn down libries

Eeya, and those magic and gods behind them were so powerless and ignorant that they could not warn you and save you even until today that they are almost totally displaced. I will advise you to forsake them for your own good, because when the god of white man is ready to throw you into HELL these your gods will as well abandon you to your fate.

(1) (Reply)

Mathew Ashimolowo;some Secret You Might Not Know About Him / The Antichrist "Sent Soldier" On Exposing Prophet Bushiri Staged Miracles / God Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.