Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

No More Roll Up Of Unused Data On Mtn Nite Monthly Plan Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No More Roll Up Of Unused Data On Mtn Nite Monthly Plan Subscription (634 Views)

NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. / Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC / Glo Increases Their Blackberry Monthly Plan From N1000, To N1,400. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Roll Up Of Unused Data On Mtn Nite Monthly Plan Subscription by Kaybaba5(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
i just noticed that no more roll up of unused data if u subscribe again with the same code next time u subscribe.
has anybody notice that, am talking about 2.99g that will be given to you for nite surfing.which is different from 1.5g bonus

thanks
Re: No More Roll Up Of Unused Data On Mtn Nite Monthly Plan Subscription by Dmillionaire: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kaybaba5:
i just noticed that no more roll up of unused data if u subscribe again with the same code next time u subscribe.
has anybody notice that, am talking about 2.99g that will be given to you for nite surfing.which is different from 1.5g bonus

thanks
only happens if you didn't load the N2500 on time, as in b4 the expiration of the last subscription. my is currently working.

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring A Dead Battery Back To Life Asfar It Isnt SWOLLEN! / Latest Open Vpn Config File Pls / Glo Bbcmonth Now #1400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.